[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a shitty person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466720400051.jpg (15KB, 309x174px) Image search: [Google]
1466720400051.jpg
15KB, 309x174px
>Dad died 7 months ago,
>No Health insurance policy
>Family has been poor and poverty stricken since I was 15
>Things are getting harder
>just finished my first year of school, gonna be in a bit of debt but its GG
>Mom keeps saying were gonna move, has been saying it for 8 months, hasn't happened (she can't get a closing deal on a cheap condo)
>Mom expects me to pay bills on top of going to school
>wants me to buy my own food and cook it myself
>wants me to lend her money for "bills" ect.
>Think she is jewing me out of more money
>My job must ALL go towards school or else I can't afford it
>Home life breeds negativity and shittiness in my life
>Want to move out to other family who I know would support the little things like a phone bill, food, and at least a little love
>she considers it running away, I feel so shitty.

Any advice would be nice. If you guys have questions, please ask. I tried to keep the greentext short, so their might be details you all would like to know.
>>
>>17386235
"My husband died so I'm going to replace him financially with my son, they both have penises and are supposed to love me and stuff right?"

No, some peoples' moms are shitty people and yours is included here. I don't even mean that in a mean way, I just mean it's the truth. Yeah help your family but your own future is more important, she's had her youth and her chance to get her future together, it's not your job to squander your youth and your chance at a great future just to help her maintain her failed one, sorry OP

Oh and don't feel guilty because she birthed you, remember she was just a slut at one time wanting to get fucked by your dad that's the only reason you're alive, it's not like she was thinking "Omg I need to have my little anon he's stuck inside my husband's sack, let's get him out and nurture and grow him" no she was thinking "Mmmm I want some of anon's dad's cock in my vajayina, mmm cum in me MMMM FUCK YES MMMMM YES MAKE MUMMA CUM, MMM DADDY FUCK YES FUCK ME"

And that's how you were birthed
>>
Find a good friend that will house you. Why would you care about your mom if she doesn't care about you?
>>
>>17386235
Do NOT waste your youth and Follow your dreams, you are on your own in this life
>>
>>17386235
Talk to her and explain how the situation is unfair. If her behavior doesn't change, move out.
>>
>>17386276
>My husband died so I'm going to replace him financially with my son
Ignoring the rest of the batshit insanity of this post, this is pretty much exactly what's happening.

When my parents got a divorce my mom used me as an emotional surrogate and would dump all of her worries and fears and basically every adult problem a husband would normally be there for.
She's just manipulating into giving her money.
>>
>>17386315

I was an in vitro baby, but your post gave me hella laughs. Thank you.
>>17386283

I feel too badly to put that kind of burden on my friends.
>>17386276

I want to follow my dreams, but I guess you all should know a little more details

>Have a job that currently pays me well enough for the rest of summer to pay off school
>I must drive to get to said job
>moving would make me in walking distance of said job
>Would be convenient for me.
>>
>>17386353
** Dad and Mom were divorced, Dad would only support me and my brothers and disregard mom. Lets just say, I miss my dad a lot **
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.