[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my curiosity got the best of me today and I asked me ex if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1468839947268.gif (2MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1468839947268.gif
2MB, 704x396px
So my curiosity got the best of me today and I asked me ex if she faked her orgasms. And she did, all of them, which surprised me since our sessions would usually go on for 7-15 minutes, not counting foreplay. I probably won't be having sex for a while due to AP classes and sports. I looked into how to increase sexual stamina and I'm really not into the idea of simply "holding it in". I've already started to cut out most of the meat in my diet and masturbate at least once a day. Anything that will give me better results and is what I'm doing already steering me in a better direction?
>>
Masturbating before always help, don't know about the meat though.
Also, there are some condoms that help you with that.
The last alternative would be go to the doctor, but that's for extreme cases.
What you can do now is, after you finished, finish her off with your mouth/fingers. You could also think about the possibility of buying some toys.
>>
Why is it your fault and not your exes? She lied to you instead of communicating.
>>
Who cares, unzip it and dip it as long as it was fun
>>
File: 1469153701789.jpg (43KB, 552x659px) Image search: [Google]
1469153701789.jpg
43KB, 552x659px
>>17386111
>What you can do now is, after you finished, finish her off with your mouth/fingers.
How about during, as in pulling out then fingering/eating her out, then going at it again?
>>17386137
Its just the way I am. If something goes wrong in a relationship or if she cheats, I'm probably doing something wrong.
>>
>And she did, all of them

literally dumped on the spot
idgaf, I go from 0 to 100 real quick nigga, we are supposed to have trust and respect

idk about you desu, you seem like a cuck
>>
>>17386103
>high school sex

What does it matter? You're all shit at it anyways

>15min sex

I know middle aged parents with better sex lives.
>>
File: 1469317199726.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1469317199726.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>17386173
>implying I'm a cuck because she didn't orgasm
Maybe you can teach me some if your tricks to being an alpha male anon
>>
>>17386196
you are a cuck because you are not being bothered by being lied to
that is none of my buisness tho
>>
>>17386103

some women just have trouble orgasming, most likely doesn't have anything to do with how long it is or anything to do with you and is entirely about her mental state and her not relaxing that only she can control
>>
Except for my first time with my current gf in which I only lasted for 15 Ive been working on it every single time since. Our record was like three hours excluding foreplay. Dont give a shit about your penis, easy as that. Dont focus at fucking all on your shit, just think about her. Its her body you should focus on, her orgasm. I just straight up told myself that I dont get to cum before I am sure that she came. I very early saw when she tried faking it to make me feel good and when she actually came. Just give her some really good oral and see how she reacts. Put a finger in the bum, play some with her tittiers. Just do some of everything, mate. Read up on the internet til' you try something that works.
>>
>>17386270
This. I faked all mine with my ex because I am most likely physically incapable of having an orgasm. I've never had it happen, solo or with anyone else, and before yall try to give me advice, I've literally tried everything. It's just not gonna happen, I've come to accept that and I'm fine with it.
I still have fun though, and my last ex would get really down on himself if he felt he wasn't "getting me off", despite me telling him again and again it was fine, I was enjoying it all regardless.
He would just keep going on and on until I was basically rubbed raw trying to force an orgasm I can't have out of me. At that point it was just painful, so I faked it to be done with it.
>>
>>17386215
She lied too much is why I broke up with her and I've moved on. Not my problem anymore, kek
>>17386309
I'll try this, I actually found out that one of my close friends is down to smash, do you think I should admit to her that I won't last for long or just try my luck?
>>17386358
I think that might be the problem with my Ex cause I tried pretty much everything
>>
>>17386404
Well, I dont think you can ever be good at sexing a specific person without working on it. Took me months before I found what made my girlfriend click and instead of having to work two hours to get her to cum it took me tops 15 min. Ive only had failed sex with other people though so I cant help you there, glhf though.
Also, did you ask your ex before or after you ex'd her? She might say it in spite
>>
>>17386414
Before, so she didn't say it in spite.
And honestly, I didn't put this much thought into it when I did have sex, I think that's what I have to change next time. Its like my dick was thinking instead of my head.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.