[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My broke (and in-debt) mother and sister are going overseas to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1451361668735.jpg (10KB, 351x335px) Image search: [Google]
1451361668735.jpg
10KB, 351x335px
My broke (and in-debt) mother and sister are going overseas to vacation

My mom is asking me if I can borrow 1k+ in cash because if she withdraws money from overseas their going to get charged 20$

My sister is supposed to have a return to the tune of 1.9k and I can just pay myself back from that money. I am not 100% sure if this actually money she's getting because it's a T1 college tuition claim shit (i'm in canda)

I really don't want to give my money away

What do
>>
>>17385576
Don't do it
>>
Tell her you can't afford it.
>>
you're stupid because you're actually considering letting them borrow that money. there's a good chance you're never going to see that money again if you do let them have it
>>
>>17385576
You don't give them the money
Trust me, you're not going to see that money back
>>
>>17385603
+It's not even for anything iportant, just some shitty holiday they should know better than to splurge on. I guess there's a reason they are broke.
>>
>>17385576
You dont permit your family to use you like the bitch that they think you are.

Stand up for yourself.
>>
>>17385576
Give her the $20 it'll cost her to withdraw it

Or write up a contract
>>
People need to live within their means. If they're broke AND in debt, then they're definitely not living within their means if they're going on vacation and you're just enabling them if you give them the money
>>
>>17385576
Never loan anybody money that you can't afford to lose. Especially family/friends. They are the first people who will try and take advantage of your relationship to not pay you back.
>>
>>17385617
This. It's very awkward to sue your parents.
>>
>>17385610
>Give her the $20 it'll cost her to withdraw it
This. You can probably afford to lose $20. You can't afford to lose more than $1k
>>
>>17385588
>>17385590
>>17385600
>>17385603
>>17385609
>>17385610
>>17385612
>>17385617

fuck it i'll stand up for my self, because deep down i know if i give them that money it won't come back to me.
>>
>>17385628

It's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>17385576
>My mom is asking me if I can borrow 1k+ in cash because if she withdraws money from overseas their going to get charged 20$
There's something rather suspect about it no one pointed out yet: if the problem is withdrawal of he money, why don't she withdraw it while still in the country?
>>
>>17385639
Depending on where they're going, immigration might give them shit if they carry a lot of cash.
>>
>>17385646
But they still want to carry the cash their son/brother will borrow them
>>
>>17385639

The check my sister is supposed to get has not come in yet (if it will anyway, i am reluncant i will get this money back if I give them my money)

My mom will be leaving next week and my sister a little later
>>
>>17385661
They seem even more irresponsible than I first assumed.
Do yourself a favor and don't do it, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.