[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violent thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

File: 1.jpg (651KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
651KB, 3264x1836px
In short, one of my best friend fucked my (now ex) GF of 3 years while I was at work. I kicked her out of my apartment and I'm trying to forget all this. But I can't help but think about this guy and how he stabbed me in the back. And everytime I think I boil inside and just want to take my car, break his door open and punch his teeth... And worse.
I just don't know what to do to get over it. I feel like the only relief would come from beating him up.
What can I do ?

Pic unrelated, it's my cat.
Also not a native speaker.
>>
>>17385481
Try some fighting sport to let the anger out.

Noice cat
>>
>>17385485
Can you do fighting sports even if you have glasses ? I can't see shit without them too...

I'm doing Badminton in club.
But to be honest, these thoughts all come back when I'm alone, doing nothing. When I'm working I'm fine. But, like right now, I'm lying in bed just thinking about it and it's killing me.
>>
File: 18phNja.jpg (64KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
18phNja.jpg
64KB, 500x377px
>>
>>17385481
Get black pants, shoes, hoodie, mask, and gloves. Also get a lockpick. At 2 am break into his house, and smash his fucking teeth with a claw hammer. Burn everything, and dump the ashes 5 hours away. Go back to doing what you were doing. Or just say fuck it and try to forget about it, he'll get his eventually.
>>
>>17385481
That's my cat
>>
>>17385481
Worst thing you could do is act while angry.
It is what I would do so that instanly tells me it is retarded. Don't do it.
1st of all post story
2nd If you are going to beat up anyone It should be both of them. again. don't do stupid shit like that.

That is a cool cat.
>>
>>17385618
Story time then:

Me and this girl met in this Nurse School about 3 years ago. Everything was perfect, we had literally no issues. We met each other's parents, she moved in a few months ago. I felt like she was the one.

We were always transparent. And I could always tell when something was up or if she had something in her mind.
So I confronted her 4 days ago because I felt something was wrong with her. She told me everything. The guy that I considered my best friend came to MY house and laid with my GF while I was working. They did it on the very bed I'm lying on right now, and just typing that makes me want to crush his skull.
I immediately kicked her out. She refused at first, said she was sorry but when I punched my mirror and threatened her with my bleeding fist she complied. It's only because I respect her mother, who helped me in a lot of ways, that I didn't beat her. And because I'm sure this guy planned this for long.

We were all close friends. We would go out and do stuff. I knew they were messaging each other (nothing wild, like I said we were very transparent). But that one time he asked her out and she refused. She showed me the message and I just never talked about this with him. Maybe I should have.

This fucker got what he want. She's at his place right now. I'm mad because I lost her. But I'm more mad because it's all because of him and he enjoy all he caused.
I just want to make him pay. I want to show him that you always get what you deserve.

I know it's not the right thing to do. I know i'm smarter than that. And I know the anger is controlling my thoughts. But why can't I stop thinking about it ? I feel like I'm going crazy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (684KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
684KB, 3072x1728px
>>17385596
No it's not. :<
>>
>>17385732
It's both their fault, bitch didn't sleep with him because she wanted to help a friend; also, she cheated on you and will cheat on him too.
>>
File: 1400532034904.jpg (1MB, 897x861px) Image search: [Google]
1400532034904.jpg
1MB, 897x861px
>>17385732
Idk what girls think when they do this, how was it so hard to idk just not fuck him?

>he asked her out
Nigga this isn't a red flag, this is the fucking fire truck on fire with no brakes coming right at you.
Shoulda confronted him immediatelly, that twofaced twat.

Just make it so noone can legally prove you did any damage anywhere.
Or if that is too much risk, expose them on ocial media or just between your groups of friends, what lowlife subhumans those are.
>>
Remember that revenge has consequences. Very likely, those consequences aren't worth the instant gratification of revenge. Keep that in mind.

Both are human garbage. Neither knows what they want, and they'll sabotage their own lives given enough time.

Go do things. First, buy a new goddamn mattress, pillows, sheets, blankets. Fuck dude, don't keep them. Go exercise to exhaustion or volunteer doing labor for a good cause. You want to be tired enough that you go lights out when your head touches the pillow.
>>
>>17385808
>given enough time
why wait
>>
>>17385771
This is why I think he messed up her mind somehow. I'm not taking off the blame off her, but it's something I would have never thought she would do.

This was a mistake to not confront him, I know. I should have, and I'm angry at myself for not doing it...
But without trying to be pretentious, I'm a kind guy. Maybe too kind this time. Too naive.
I never get angry or violent, it's not how I work. But these days... I've never felt like this before. I've never felt so much anger and bad thoughts. I just want to end this pain and let it out.

I'm not going to expose them on social media because it won't do much. I, however, already talked with her mother about this (like I said, we are very close). She basically kicked her out of her house too, and is not talking to her anymore. She's very supportive with me.

I think I should just do my best to get a good alibi, bust in his apartment and break his knees.

>>17385808
You got a point too. But I feel like in this world, bad people don't always get what they deserve.
I want him to see that acts implies consequences. I want him to learn that now. He's probably thinking he's "won" and all is fine. I want to show him he's wrong.
>>
File: 1469316307367641377467.jpg (733KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1469316307367641377467.jpg
733KB, 1536x1536px
>>17385739
Yes it is
>>
File: papa franku very happy.png (242KB, 810x812px) Image search: [Google]
papa franku very happy.png
242KB, 810x812px
>>17385920
>She basically kicked her out of her house too, and is not talking to her anymore.

I'm not mad anymore

>I think I should just do my best to get a good alibi, bust in his apartment and break his knees.

I don't know what I would do in your situation, but I can respect this plan.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>>17385935
Oh shit, it IS !
God bless cats. His purring is helping me.
>>
File: white cat.jpg (374KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
white cat.jpg
374KB, 1200x1600px
>>17385978
this is now a cats thread
>>
>>17385920
>>17385732

Look, first of all, you're talking like your gf is some kind of object that your friend stole. Im sorry, but when shit like this happens, your relationship with her wasn't as perfect as you thought. Girls don't just cheat on their boyfriends for no reason.

Im not saying your friend and your ex aren't assholes, they are. Im just saying, look at yourself too, and see what you can learn for the future.

Sure, you can go and get physical with him, but imo its better to use this time to reflect on yourself and see what part of this was your fault. Perhaps you are too much of a good guy, by not talking with your friend when he asked her out, too passive, too calm. The solution to this is not to be violent now, rather be more manly in the future.

Fuck your friend and fuck your ex. Just ignore them forever, at least her. I'd break all contact with her and her family if i were you, and if you see the man definitly face him. Im not saying bash his skull, just face him and see where it goes from there, With her, just never talk to her again, no matter how much she tries. Start fucking any girl you can.
>>
>>17386024
>Girls don't just cheat on their boyfriends for no reason.
That's not necessarily true at all...
>>
Cats are awesome though, they always know and always stay close...

P.S Ignore that feminist object.. they are retarded, one of them probobly managed to get drunk and who knows the story of how it ended up so far away from reddit
>>
>>17386024
I didn't want to make it seems like she's an object. It's more like he stole our happiness, our future. But I won't lie, I'm a man, and it's also hitting my pride. It might be childish but it's a fact.

And I keep thinking he "stole" all that because she told me nothing was wrong with me, that she messed up and she regretted. I can't even know what I did wrong to deserve that. It might seems unrealistic but everything was perfect between us... I'm not saying I'M perfect, because we both had our flaws, but we were always communicative. Nothing would have made her do this. That's even more frustrating to know that you did nothing wrong.
I can only blame myself for being too soft with the guy. But I've always been like this. Lesson learned the hard way.

I'm just sure he is the one who "pushed" her. Again, I'm not taking the blame off her, but she's wouldn't do that by herself.
Or I'm just delusional. I don't fucking know anymore.

The thing is, I am already avoiding them (except for her mother). But still, I always think about it. I always imagine this guy laughing at me now. I don't want to, but it still happens.
>>
File: 1412730404055.png (81KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412730404055.png
81KB, 773x773px
>>17386107
>I'm just sure he is the one who "pushed" her.

I'm young and naive, can someone explain this to me? Why would someone do that to his friend and are females straight up incapable of thinking about consequences?

Like why would you step out of your way to ruin something?
>>
File: 1430254194414.jpg (59KB, 552x541px) Image search: [Google]
1430254194414.jpg
59KB, 552x541px
>>17386122
I'm mad again

Sure lets say the guy is a faggot and leave it at that, but when you are in a relationship with someone for 3 fucking years, just blow it like that? what the fuck

My gf dumped me after 2,5 years for no reason, my buddys gf did the same fucking thing after 4 years

Am I supposed to just not trust females?

#notallgirls
>>
>>17386132
This is also my issue.
How am I supposed to trust someone else after what she did to me ? Why is there always something ruining everything ?

I've been depressed for many years until I met. I've never been happier than when I was with her. It felt like she basically cured me. I thought life was finally worth it just to experience happiness.

And now I'm a mess. I just feel empty. I just want one thing; his head.

Why did he do this ? Because he was fucking jealous. Me and him had the same tastes. And she was both our dream girl let's say.
People are selfish.
>>
Learn from it. Your girl should never be your sole and main source of happiness. Do you have any hobbies? Try distracting yourself with these things. Use that hate for something productive e.g. work out. When my last gf left me for another dude I just intensified my workout/training with the goal becoming one hell of a guy and making her regret that she ever even considered breaking up. Did it work not sure. But I'm in top form, better than I ever was in my last relationship. And now it's time to get something better.
>>
>>17386167
I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>17386175
*Did it work? Not ....
>>
She is just starting to get old saggy and loose, after 23 It is You who will be doing the dumping of these desperate dipshits who did not manage to find a guy by that age.

But that ex friend though...

I would use social media just post up a well written summery to post on Your own facebook.

Pre-emptive strike, Prepare one.
>>
Even if you get your revenge, it won't get rid of the hate. Since you seem to be someone with a high self awareness/self reflexion it will only be a matter of time until you forget her. For the moment just distract yourself and after some time has passed, go date some other women. Try evolving bit for bit into some better guy. Learn from the mistakes, never look back because that is not the way you are walking and never let those two traitors ener your life again.
>>
>>17386214
>>17386175

You're right.
I'm not gonna ruin all I accomplished for these shits. I will use this anger to be a better man. What goes around comes around; they'll eventually get what they deserve. I hope at least.
I'll try to forget by any means.
But if I see him randomly, I don't think I will resist the urge. Only time will tell.

Thanks guys. I feel a bit better.
>>
>>17386245
Np anon. Hope you get over it soon.
>>
>>17386245
You're welcome, good luck and good night.
>>
>>17385732

Fuck man, losing your girl and your best friend in one fell swoop has got to feel like absolute hell

You need time to grieve

At least you know who your real friends are
>>
M8 I was in a relationship with my girl for 2 years, we lived together and in the end she did fuck other guys while being in spain and doing drugs.
Guess what happened, we broke up with a lot of drama, at silvester her new boyfriend comes to me like a bitch saying:"You know, i never did anything against you and never will" I pretty baffled and gave this answer:"Who do you think you are, to come up to me and tell me that shit?" Well in the end I told him to fuck off, saw him at the next party again and still had some madman in me
>smacked him
>they both do cocaine now
>cocaine is a hell of a drug
Everyone get's what they deserve anon, don't you ever forget that.
>>
>>17386286
Plus the funny thing is, that we see each other regularly because my town isnt that big (600K), going to the same places. They are pretty much dogs to me and are treated as such, tolerated but not accepted, they just fuck off wherever i go to, it takes 10 minutes maximum. So yeah bro, just do your thing, let the people now who's the baws, but still be nice to everyone, fuck that bitch, as another anon said, she's going to betray the other dude too, (the dude before me also got betrayed) so just pick up some popcorn and enjoy the show and be glad not to bear that shit anymore. Also just find your balls, that's the most important thing. Motherfucker the only thing that you're going to take into your grave are your balls, nothing else, so you better not lose them!
>>
>>17385481
Your girlfriend is a person. She partook in this situation. She is also to blame, they're both shitty people that you're better off without. Best thing to do is to never ever interact with them again if you can help it and be thankful they'll never be involved in your life again. Don't break the law, don't send hate their way. Just ignore them. Pretend they don't exist, cut them out of your life completely and forever. Wont be easy but it needs to be done, at least your gf was honest and you can solace in the fact that she'll cheat on him too like the slut she is.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.