[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop this feeling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1390199106580.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1390199106580.gif
2MB, 300x222px
I'm usually alone 24/ 7 since I live by myself here at uni. I don't have many friends (two live in the same city but I don't see them much) and never had a romantic relationship.

I just feel unmotivated to make new friends or to date. It all feels like it would bring too much anxiety or stress. When I think about having a partner I just think about the inevitable end to the relationship of us getting bored with each other.

At the same time I do feel lonely and often have zero desire to do even pass times or hobbies.

So how do I stop this feeling of not wanting to try and thinking relationships are just some necessary pain in the ass.
>>
>>17385399

people are conflicted. and its not going to simply stop because you want it to.

people who are single long for relationsihps and people in relationships want for the single life.

you end up choosing the one you want more and going with it.

so choose the side you want more, and go with it.

NO, there is no magic pill that will make you stop thinking a certain way.
>>
>>17385405
Would it be realistic to choose the side that involves being alone w/o friends or lovers though?
>>
This, also yeah relationships bring stress and pain that will most likely make you think its really not worth the hassle. Just remember that this is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time - so do whatever you want.
>>
>>17385399
Change your views on relationships. Don't think about it ending before it even has a chance to begin unless you REALLY DO NOT want to be with that person. See relationships as a learning experience.

For motivation, it usually takes the little things that build up over time and that would be your confidence. Exercising, meeting new people, and just simply going to new places have a good chance to help.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.