[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femnons, how many hours you sleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sleep-requirements-by-age.jpg (105KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
sleep-requirements-by-age.jpg
105KB, 960x644px
8: My sister is watching movies
10: She's playing games
Midnight: Still playing games
2 in the morning: Listening to music
3: She falls asleep
4: Goes in the kitchen to drink a glass of water and back to bed
8 in the morning: I wake up and she's already dressed, cooked and had breakfast, meaning she got up one hour before.

She creeps me out because I can barely function without at least 9h of deep undisturbed sound sleep per night and she's getting by on 3 or 4h of catnaps per night.

Genuinely worried here... Female metabolism is like that?
>>
The important part of sleep is the REM cycle, which is the deepest part and most valuable part of sleep. A person will drift in and out of REM sleep throughout a typical 8 hour night, usually in 45 minute cycles. But people who don't get to sleep often drop into REM faster, allowing them to get enough rest to function.
>>
>>17384954
It has nothing to do with being female or male. Everyone is different. Some people just require more/less sleep.

I need a good 8-9h to feel completely refreshed but my husband only sleeps 4-6h and gets really restless if he stays in bed. My sister never goes over 6h either.
>>
>>17384954
I know a lot of people that are fine with anywhere between 5-7 hours and some that need st least 8. Durig summer I'll wake up after 6 hours and feel alright about it. It really just depends on the person.

But, 3-4 hours seems very little. I've never met anyone who's okay with that little sleep.
>>
i must sleep 12 hours a night OR i wind up feeling tired as shit.
>>
i sleep at least 12-13 hours per night. it's not healthy, but honestly i don't care.
>>
>>17385453
>>17385459

that must suck, wasting literally half your life in bed. then again we would all just waste it otherwise.
>>
>>17384954
I wish I didnt know or test this every night. But I can go with 3-5 hours of sleep a night. Yes I do need coffee but I wont feel tired if I am doing something
>>
>>17385480
dreams are the best part of life, I wish we had machines to record them
>>
I usually get 4-5 hours of sleep in and I do just fine, currently maintaining a 3.9gpa (full-time) and a part-time job. If have vivid dreams, I usually sleep longer, otherwise I do just fine.

No caffeine, no sugary drinks, or any other stimulants. I drink water and occasionally wine. I have learned that if I drink stuff with stimulants it kind of messes with me a for a few days and then I'm over it. I don't even eat healthy, I just avoid overloading on shitty stimulates.

Maybe that's something someone could try. *shrug*
>>
I had a friend who functioned on about that much sleep all through her teens
>>
I sleep for 10 hours, although I also sleep like a tornado so it's not that deep.
>>
I need 10 hours of sleep a night to function normally. My twin sister (fraternal, not identical) needs 6.

Remember, if the average amount of sleep an adult needs is 8, that means there's gonna be people both above and below the average. It's just based on the person's genetics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.