[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Grey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

This girl I have a crush on told a mutual friend that I remind them of Christian Grey. Not really sure how to interpret this cause I don't really know anything about 50 shades of Grey except the guy does some bdsm shit. Does she think im creepy?
>>
I haven't seen the thing, but considering how many girls like it, she probably thinks you're super hot
>>
>>17384832
It's a 'you're hot' to 'I want you to do pervy things to me' signal.
The guy is just a standard main character in a bad romance book, that fucks the slutty protagonist without her having to do much of anything so she doesn't feel like she's a slut.
>>
>>17384832
>This girl I have a crush on told a mutual friend that I remind them of Christian Grey.
Run. Run away, quickly. Either you're creeping the hell out of her, or she's crazy in all the bad ways. Neither scenario ends well for you.
>>
I find that whole "you look like" and "you remind me of" is problematic. I usually means that the person who says it is attracted to you, but it also means that they're not seeing you for yourself. They're attracted to you because they associate you with this other person.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.