[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with my gf please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So me and my gf has been going out more then a year now. And we have a realy good relationship although its long distance....we had a fight and where i normally keep quiet and just say what needs to be said, i lost it this time and told her what i though...where im the one that always have to say sorry and feel bad after every fight and where im the only that tries and makes plans to see eachother and everytime i have a plan she shoots it down...she studies and works at the same time and some nights we rarely talk...which is understandable...but out of the blue she says we need space to think about what we want and for some alone time....and in my head that means breaking up so i confronted her about it....and she says that its not about that...and ya...its difficult to beleive...phoned her today again and she says its about me not trusting her and about what i said in our fight....i said i dnt have a problem with her taking a break because she said it not about breaki g up its just about needing time alone...but i dnt knw...i think me and her have alot of potential in our relationship and i just dont want to lose her and what we have even though its long distance.....please help
>>
>>17384666
Long distance is hard. How often do you meet?

You have to learn to not be too clingy. It's not for everyone.

Right now I'm long distance cos my gf is a few hours away to take car of her mum. Lucky we are both well off so it's only an hour flight but it's still hard.
>>
>>17384694
It deppends on whats going on...we see eachother with a period of 2 to 3 months. I cn become cling but im working on it. Dont want her to get the feeling that im not worried about her or that im not there
>>
>>17384700
My gf and i have an agreement that as far as I can tell we are both happy with. We never go out without the other past 12 if tis not for a special occasion like a bday party or something. We let eachoher know where we are if we are partying, just as a safety thing.

Some people don't agree with this, but the fact is if you are at bars and clubs past 12 what are you doing if your not looking for a hook-up? Dancing? Neither of us are big dancers.

If it's just drinking or chilling at a friend's place that's all good, just not clubbing.

This has worked pretty well.
>>
>>17384715
I want me and my gf to have something like that but she always has a way of thinking that its me not trusting her

Although it is purely me just being worried about her because it is a cruel wold out there.

Dont even want to suggest it otherwise she will start thinking it and we will fight again.

I dont know what i can do. She can be difficult lol
>>
>>17384728
Do you have a social life? It's hardest for me when I am too tired/lazy/sick or something to go out but I know she is outside partying. It's much easier if you have a distraction.

Watch a movie tell yourself your not gonna check your phone to msg her until it's finished or something. Or go to a cafe by yourself have a soda or a coffee and just play a game on the phone or something or read 4chan whatever.
>>
>>17384760
So basically take a break and give her the time she needs?
>>
>>17384765
Just hold back on the checkups.

This was the texting with me gf today roughly

10am
Me : ay I slept in so much good morning babe have a good one
Her: okay you too love you
Me love you too

2pm
Her: hey petname what will ya do today
Me: I'm gonna get groceries and eat soon, did yu have lunch yet
Her: emoticons + I am having noodless
Me: enjoy babe I love you
Her love you too

5pm
Me: sent a pic of trolly full of shit
Her: lovey eyes emoticon yummy

10pm
Me: hi sexy
Her: hey babe how was your night, I have to help mom downstairs for x-ray
Me: okay give her my love msg me when your done

1130ish
Her: hi babe
Me: hey
Her: all done will msg you when I'm home

12ish
She msgs me and we do some sexting and catch up a bit on her mom's situation then she goes to sleep
>>
>>17384765
Not a break, but I do trust her and just try get on with my own shit

If she's gonna chest, she will cheat, it will come out eventually and we will be over. Nagging her every hour who she is wih where she at is not gonna change at except make her resent me

I give you advice but 100% I couldn't do a ldr if we didn't see each other as often as we can, usually 3 weeks apart At most. 2-3months? Sorry but no way. If it was for a one time away thing maybe, but not long term.
>>
>>17384781
Dont you worry about losing personal tine with eachother?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.