[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm clearly doing something wrong but I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wxj1aNVJ.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wxj1aNVJ.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
I'm clearly doing something wrong but I don't know what. I'm not a complete social outcast yet I can't seem to find a gf at all recently. I've had girlfriends in the past but only 1 was long term.

I work mostly with men so I don't meet many women these days, but even with the help of the internet I get very few dates. I went on a date with a 6-7/10 girl last week for coffee, went OK and then we met up again yesterday to go bowling. I had fun, we bowled and had a drink, ended up kissing towards the end of the night. Agreed to meet up this weekend and went our separate ways. Left with a good feeling and then get a text from her today that I'm 'obviously attractive, smart and a lovely guy, but...I'm not feeling it'.

A similar thing happened last year; ended up dating an old friend and I had a really good feeling about it, then a few months in she said she just wasn't feeling it but wished she was.

The normal advice seems to be 'get some hobbies, move out of your parents house and the girls will come' but I'm:

Pilot
5'10" 155lbs, not exactly fat
Have my own place
Have a car
Have hobbies

Everyone around me jumps from relationship to relationship with girls that worship them as though its the most normal thing in the world. It's like they're playing a completely different game to me.

Wat do?
>>
>>17384212
A-anon, y-you're a pilot... O-oh uhm h-
I mean yeah you little faggot haha grow a pair haha oh man
>>
>>17384212
The fuck you need one of those for?

I mean, besides wasting my time with one of the most inane questions on the planet, you could at least get yourself to the bathroom and ask yourself why you need a girlfriend.
>>
>>17384212
It depends on what kind of person you are. Just keep fishing. All bitches are crazy, but you gotta find one that's crazy for you, know what I mean?
>>
>>17384218
Maybe the answer is "So I'll Feel Like Less Of A Bitch"

Thing is, Since When Has Feeling Made You Right?
>>
>>17384217

Ah, to clarify, I didn't put it there to brag or because I think it should automatically give me points or anything, but its a job that I am passionate about and is typically seen as being more 'high-profile' than many. I thought if anything it would work in my favour but so far 0 fucks have been given.
>>
>>17384222
Like most things, it's about how you play it but, you can know that it's a good card.
>>
>>17384222
my post was just filtering my inadequacies through layers of irony whilst simultaneously admiring the fact that ur a pilot by stuttering
its autism 101 man cmon do i have to break it down
>>
>>17384229

Oh right. Maybe I'm more autistic than I thought. That probably isn't doing me any favours.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>17384212
>tfw i feel like maybe i dont have a gf because i have no job and no car
>tfw i see other threads on 4chan constantly about guys who have a car and a job and still no gf
>tfw i dont feel like changing because theres no point really
>>
>>17384851
I think you're right

About the only thing left it to start lifting, but I have a friend who has been hitting the gym lately and although he's now in better shape than me it's made him fucking boring
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.