[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough. I'm not going to bed until I figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CZv61TrUcAAO5DW.jpg (12KB, 342x287px) Image search: [Google]
CZv61TrUcAAO5DW.jpg
12KB, 342x287px
I've had enough. I'm not going to bed until I figure how to meet girls. I'm not spending another Saturday inside playing vidya all day. PLEASE help me
>>
File: 1465577474273.jpg (69KB, 675x663px) Image search: [Google]
1465577474273.jpg
69KB, 675x663px
>>17384043
>Go where women hang out.
>Talk to them.
>Get number.
>Arrange dates.
>Fuck her.

Not that hard.
>>
tinder
also start working out instead of being a lazy cunt, you'll have a better chance actually getting matches, senpai
>>
>>17384048
>Go where women hang out.
>Talk to them.
Need more detail here. I live in florida by the way. Any ideas for where they hang out?
>>
>>17384049
I've tried it but not since I started working out seriously (eating more while working out I'm a skeleton).

I'll try it again when I put on a few more pounds of muscle
>>
>>17384052

Is this bait?

Holy shit there is something called shopping malls, or are you living under a rock? Also, aren't you near a beach?
>>
>>17384059
No, this isn't bait... I'm just dumb and clueless. I've been to these places and I have no idea how people can just approach like that. Yes I'm near a few malls and the beach. What do I do when I'm there? Have you met girls there?
>>
>>17384043
If you're not into shopping, boarding, surfing, exercise/sports, reading in cafés, etc
Go to pokestops and talk about Pokémon with any girls you meet.
Shit man, there's almost nobody in my neighborhood and I was able to carry a conversation with a girl about glass beakers, of all things.
>>
>>17384052
No you don't, You Fucking Sperglord. That's steps One And Two right there.
>>
>>17384159
These all seem boring apart from surfing, I could try that out I guess. I'm getting a new phone soon I can't play pokemon go right now.

>>17384175
Those two steps seem so much more tougher than the rest to me
>>
Being British - waiting for a bus/ anywhere that involves queues is an excellent opportunity to say hi and make small talk.

Don't be a creeper

Go where girls/ people are that you enjoy being in (I hate noisy clubs so i don't try to pick up guys there) but asking the time, complementing a bag/ top/ hair / something you like about someone is a good start. Feeling comfortable where you are will give you confidence to speak out.

So if the library/ video game shop/ cinema/ supermarket is your thing, try and make small talk with anybody moving up to possible relationship changing girls.

Don't go to mosh pits, golf clubs and strip clubs if people who partake such activities you frown upon...that sounded quite posh.

Seriously just like yourself and talk to someone!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.