[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New hairstyle advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 20160722_221629.jpg (180KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_221629.jpg
180KB, 480x640px
Doubt anyone remembers me, but I posted a couple of months back asking for advice on some new hairstyles. At the time I was wanting to go with a side part. I got the cut, but it didn't turn out how I wanted. So I didn't end up wearing my hair that way and just let it grow out into the current mess that it is now.

I have two haircuts in mind that I'd like to get but wanted some advice as to whether or not they'd fit me or not. I'll post them in the rest of the thread, but any feedback as to what kind of haircut might work better would be appreciated.
>>
>>>/fa/
>>>/soc/
>>
Here's my default fall back haircut. Short on the sides, kind of an angular fringe in the front.

I try and get this haircut often but usually the hairstylist can never cut it right.
>>
File: ro-long-fringe-men.jpg (116KB, 789x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ro-long-fringe-men.jpg
116KB, 789x1052px
This is the new haircut I'm thinking of getting. It's still short on the sides with an angular fringe but it's spiked up in the front. Not sure if it would work on me or not.

>>17383615
I know 90% of the posts on /adv/ have to do with relationship drama, but it's still an advice board and I'm asking for advice, albeit hairstyle advice.
>>
>>17383611

Any variation of the "fade" cut looks pretty good on most reasonable attractive men.
>>
File: tumblr_ltex0noLDl1qk0mn6o1_500.jpg (94KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltex0noLDl1qk0mn6o1_500.jpg
94KB, 467x700px
>>17383625
>>
>>17383625
>>17383627
I'm trying to stick with a fringe if possible. I have a lot of forehead real estate and I feel pretty uncomfortable if there's not some hair covering it
>>
>>17383629

doesn't look like any more than a normal man, pull your hair back so I can see your hairline?
>>
File: 20160722_223750.jpg (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_223750.jpg
174KB, 640x480px
>>17383638
Felt strange taking this.

My hairline isn't espcially far back. It's more so just the waviness of my hair exentuates my forehead and I don't like it. I just want my hair to go forward over the forehead and angle slightly to the side so it's out of my face, but it always does this sort of "wave" or "arch" thing and looks like shit in my opinion.

Just in general, is there anything I can do to improve the quality of my hair, if that even makes sense? I feel it looks and feels dry. I stopped shampooing as often. Only once or twice a week. I use condioner everyday.

Once I get my hair dry I spray a tiny dab of mouse in my hand and mix in between my hands then lightly apply it to the back, sides and front of my hair, sort of finely adjusting the fronts of my hair to set in the angle I want.

Sometimes it sets well and does what I want, but a lot of the time it just sort of does it's own thing like in the OP pic and I look like a child from a 90s sitcom.
>>
>>17383656

You could look into a salon grade shampoo and conditioner, not sure how much they would help however.
>>
You're cute. Husband material ;-)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.