[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hangout advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1468022079821.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468022079821.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
So I most likely will hang out with two girls this Sunday. One of them is taken, the other is single.

The single is def a cutie. But I feel I may be stepping on frontlines here. In other words, what am I getting myself into?

Will this be the usual universal rule of two women sticking to each other like glue, unwilling to latch themselves off from one another even if a single man is available? Or will they concoct a devious plan and essentially "play hard to get" level: Mastery?

Tell me...
>>
>Hello, I'm someone you've never met! Please help me guess what two people you've never met and have zero details about will do in the future.
>>
File: 1468776172264.png (3MB, 1770x792px) Image search: [Google]
1468776172264.png
3MB, 1770x792px
you're gonna sperg all over the place. stay home, masturbate, play vidya, and then go to bed
>>
>>17383501
Why would you need that much detail? I'm talking about a general idea of what two girls would do in a social setting. Three is different, they wont feel so bad, so if one leaves, there are still two. But what about two women?
>>
>>17383506
lol this pic is funny
>>
Op here. Anyone with experience in this situation if they could give me a reasonable, serious answer here instead of videogames and sperm.
>>
>>17383529
just fucking be in the moment and stop worrying so much
>>
>>17383529
I once hung out with a grill i liked, and she brought two of her friends over. It was pretty cool, definitely a bit harder since you have to keep all of them entertained, you cant and really shouldnt focus on one of them otherwise its going to look weird/dickish

Where are you guys hanging out? I took them to buy beer and we went to,this little park at night. It was great
>>
>>17383523
You do realize that not all girls are the same, right? Despite what /r9k/ tries to tell, girl do have complex personalities. We know nothing about those girls. Not their age, not their general personality, nothing. You know them and have no clue. What makes you think we know?

It's as ridiculous as asking what two guys would do in a social setting.
>>
How well do you know the taken girl?
>>
>>17383561
I dont know them very well. I have spoken to the one thats taken..the other one is a freind she as well aslo met. So none of us three know each other. But I do know the ohter is single and she same from another country...so she probably wouldnt mind meeting a guy..i thnik at least
>>
>>17383560
They are in their 20's, like me. I'm 28, and they are maybe 23..24?

Okay, out here in NY (thats where i reside) girls usually stick to one anohter if its only two, kinda like a girl's code.

Its like when two single guys go out, somoen is the wingman, that is of course, if they are going out to meet women. When two girls go out they usually stick to each other, they wont let one another be taken...because that means the ohter is left like a third wheel or otherwise disconnected.

Now if it were three, then they would feel more comfortable letting go on of their soldiers. haha lol
>>
Be an awesome guy. If she notices that you're entertaining and awesome, she will give you signs. Show interest back.

If you have any problems with the above, work on being awesome.
>>
>>17383547
you said "broguht them over" I'm guessing this was your place or territory. It's different in that case, its your turf, ground rules, everyhting. Psychologically this is a whole different ball game since they are the ones initiating and coming over. You have nothing to lose, you already home lol
>>
>>17383721
I think I'm a good guy. I'm very social and like having fun. We are supposed to meet at a bar and I know for a fact theres gonna be dehydrated testosterones lurking in the shadows, looking for answers or chicks at the end of the bottle.

In my case, I'm not desperate but I rather come in strong and make my intentions clear or stay in the back. If I do the latter, then most prolly nothing will happend and some ssmuck will come and woo her off her feet. Lol
>>
>>17383714
One thing you could do is tell the taken girl you're into the other one. It would help to get her blessing. Depending on how much the other girl feels about you, it might backfire.
>>
>>17383547
Agreed. Evenly spread the attention is better than just solely focusing on one.
>>
>>17383731
Don't think it would work. The taken one barely knows the chick too. They are just freinds because they are both here on visas and happened to cross each others path one day. They met like a week ago.

Besides, I had asked the take one out before although i never made my intentions quite clear, shes the one that said "just u know, i have a bf back home so .." but again, I never showed motives for dating, just to hang out.

So maybe it could work.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.