[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 weeks ago a girl i met took me home from the bar and i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1362294168669.jpg (155KB, 680x940px) Image search: [Google]
1362294168669.jpg
155KB, 680x940px
2 weeks ago a girl i met took me home from the bar and i was so drunk i couldnt get hard, but i didnt want her to know. So i ate her out, left my clothes on and I was super drunk and almost fell asleep while cuddling. Then she told me i should go. Since then she hasn't messaged me back.. I sent 2 messages but nothing,. Should I send one final one to apologize? I get she probably doesnt want to see me again and thats okay, but it might be weird if we see eachother at the bar again. what if her guy friends try to beat me up for some reason? I do feel really bad about letting her down.. it sucks because Im really good at sex and disappointed her
>>
>>17383330
It'll be more wired if you apologise.

She took you back to hers for a one night fling, that is all. Regardless if you could or couldn't get up. All she only wanted you for was that one night.
>>
>>17383330
nah man, forget about her completely. she has no interest, you were a one night stand for her
>>
What's wrong with eating girls out now?

Dear christ, you guys are super insecure, no wonder you get all kinds of erection problems.
>>
>>17383330
Don't send shit.
>>
>>17383397
Disregard that. Send a pic of your cock while you're sitting on the toilet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.