[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Choices and Sh*t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 195858075514445679511277321342.jpg (118KB, 728x1098px) Image search: [Google]
195858075514445679511277321342.jpg
118KB, 728x1098px
>be me
>be 19
>have no money to go to college
>lonely fuck
>have no idea what to do with my life
>feel depression coming back to me
>decide to give myself an ultimatum and go to 4chan for advice

Yes, I am relatively new to 4Chan. Inb4 newfag.

I decided to give myself an ultimatum. I am somewhat set on it so I came here for advice. A little about myself though - I am a relatively fit and somewhat smart guy who wants to become a game designer.

The ultimatum is as follows, and its not a good one I know - I tell the girls that I love that I love her. If she feels the same way then I'll stay and work out what I can do here. If not, then I want to join the army for a couple years then go to a technical school afterwards. The reason being is that she's the last person keeping me here. It would bother me to no end if I never told her. Once I tell her, I'll be content with whatever answer she gives me. And if that answer just so happens to be a no then it'd be time for me to move on from home and pursue whatever ambition or dream I have.

What do you guys think about this. Am I being stupid? Am I making a good choice letting someone else basically decide what happens to me? Is the army even a good choice? Thanks.
>>
>>17383160

You don't have to go to school to be a game designer.
Beter yet, don't go to school to become a game designer, educate yourself, there's plenty of learning materials online.

Also, does this girl know you? Just straight up telling her ''I love you'' will scare her.
Ask her out on a date like a normal person.

And why do you want to join the army?
>>
Do it. Tell her that you love her and then decide from there what you want to do.

It may seem like you only have two options, but you may have many more and not realize it til after you've done this one thing that is obviously important to you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.