[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up, and see no way to fix my fuck up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1469077023546.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469077023546.gif
2MB, 281x203px
I am going off to college far away from where I live very soon. My gf and I decided to split up to avoid the pain and tribulation, not very mutually, but I went along not trying to hurt her. She changed her mind, but I was already convinced we wouldn't work because she had doubts before. So I entered into a casual dating thing with another girl, and as my ex-gf and I were on good terms we hung out about a week after me starting the casual "we are not together, but we can do whatever" thing with the new girl.

We ended up having sex that night, and she initiated, stating it didn't have to mean anything. Two days later, she realizes I'm doing the fwb thing with the girl, and is now furious with me, understandably I suppose.

I was hoping to stop the fwb thing, and try to win her back over... but I can't do that now, can I? How fucked am I? Do I have no hope? I feel like I reall, really love this girl.
>>
You're what? Between 18-20? You're starting a new journey in your life. Life as you know will change. The fact that your girlfriend even had doubts about being successful through change, mean she's not worth it. You're going to a new state, new city, NEW people.

Highschool means nothing in the real world. So don't worry about her honestly, it's okay to feel hurt, you did love her. But don't drag yourself down back into a highschool relationship.
All I'm saying is, continue to look forward to college, you will meet many many many more people. Do what you want to do, and find who you are. And you will find a girl that likes and accepts you for it.
>>
The thing is you didn't fuck up.

You and your girlfriend broke up, and she initiated sex with you stating that "it didn't have to mean anything". If that were really true, would she really be bothered by your fwb? Like damn you aren't in a relationship anymore, she doesn't own you or your sex life. This problem really stems from her saying one thing and really meaning a different thing. That sex was obviously meaningful to her.

If you want to get back together with her you can drop the FWB and talk to her about it, but you haven't done anything wrong.
>>
>>17382937
I felt as if I had done wrong, but I inherently feel guilt about a lot of things. She said to me, "if I had told her I had take the other girl on a date, she would have changed her mind" referring to the sex. Which makes me feel rapey, honestly. Was I wrong to not tell her I had taken another girl on a date before doing anything? The situation at hand, right before having sex, didn't seem like the time to pause and say, "oh by the way I took this girl on a date."
>>
Calm the fuck down. You're a little kid. You have no fucking responsibilities, and have no idea how the world works.
Just fuck a bunch of girls and have fun goddamn NOTHING in your life is as serious as you think it is
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x534px
>>17382910
Tell us how it felt to come inside a 17 year old girl's pussy and have her say I love you after. Yfw?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.