[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Girl Confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (20KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 320x192px
So I recently met this girl through another girl. Basically she was sending me vibes that she was interested and that I was cool.

What I didn't know was that despite her blue hair and young age (legal in my state but still) she wasn't promiscuous, like at all. At first she told me something I've heard from a few girls in my life "all my friends slap my butt lol teehee" which is usually a green light for a hookup.

We hung out, turns out besides smoking weed and being somewhat mature despite her lolsorandumb humor, she's a pretty alright chick. We spend the day driving around and finally go back to my house, where we take dabs and eventually end up cuddling. I wanted to touch the boobs and butt cause she's a chubby angel and just wow, and she seemed cool with it, but nervous. I asked if she was alright, and basically it turns out she's a virgin to everything but kissing.

Naturally I'm thinking "bullshit" but she seemed so nervous I was hoping she was telling the truth, I wasn't coming on strong, I was being as gentle as possible, just cuddling and touchin her boobs. Her nipples were hard and I could smell her wet and warmth, so she was enjoying herself. But she also seemed uncomfortable, maybe thinking I was going to try having sex with her

1/2
>>
Anyway I made sure to bring things back to just kissing and she seemed like she was smiling and blushing, but still zoned out a bit (maybe from the dabs, they're strong)

I drop her off, and think to myself, ok, she might be a bit cringey but she's a pretty mature chick with curves who smokes and likes nerdy shit. I might actually want to ask her out on an actual date. I text her a few days later and she replies she's not looking for that right now. Which is cool, since I hadn't invested much time, but I still get the feeling I could at least hang out with and maybe hook up with her more. She's way too hot to just give up on. I guess I should take things slow? So here's the thing, we're hanging out tomorrow, maybe the beach since it's so hot - I've never really known a girl this inexperienced so I'm not sure how to proceed without scaring her off but maybe still helping her become comfortable with that stuff
>>
>>17382891
I mean if you don't have any other girls lined up I would say ride it out. If she is a virgin it will probably take at least a couple months before she is ready to fuck though.
>>
>>1738287
> "all my friends slap my butt lol teehee" which is usually a green light for a hookup

No.

Anyways, stop it.
you just want sex with the girl, and she notice that, thats why she say clearly "im not looking for THAT right now"

OP he doesnt want to have sex, you do because she is curvy, find another girl.
>>
>>17382977
No no she meant I'm not looking for dating, I asked if she wanted to get dinner or something like that

I didn't just want sex though, I feel like maybe she does think that a bit just out of inexperience, but I'm not sure how to approach that without it sounding like "I really like you even though we've hung out twice" because that's not it either. Is "I want to get to know you more" better?

Usually girls either 100% do or don't like me, I'm not used to mixed signals
>>
>>17382941
Oh man that would be torture, at first I really didn't believe her at all about being like a virgin to everything, I may have been her first kiss...? Either way, I may have started getting too horny too fast, I mean the fully torqued spooning might be too much for someone who is honestly this unsure of how to interact physically. But she was French kissing with like no regard, idk, I'm good at reading the passion in people's actions, and it was there

I really do think it boils down to her being inexperienced. Dude I haven't been able to smell a girl through jeans like that since my gf when I was fucking 16
>>
Bump, i need further advice
>>
>>17382977
Actually her exact quote was "I'm just not into dating or anything like that atm, I didn't mean to lead you on"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.