[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've got a question about renting an apartment.

I'm looking to move out of state, but best case scenario I'll only be able to get a job that pays, after tax, twice what my approximate rent would be in the area. I do although have money in savings equal to over twelve months rent, that I could show a bank statement of to a landlord.

How likely would it be that I could get an apartment at that? I've never rented before, but I would have a co-signer of course.

Also general renting thread I guess, if others have questions.
>>
all of this depends on the city and the landlord and the unit and the property etc

but I moved out of my house with my girlfriend and us combined made 2x rent and we didn't have cosigners and I didnt even have a job when we signed the lease and this is in a big market with lots of demand for housing (Seattle)

so you're probably fine OP

oh it also helps if you have good credit
>>
they'll like that you have big savings too
>>
WITH a cosigner? You don't need jack shit. Unemployed college kids get apartments all the time with a parent as a cosigner (+ daddy's money of course)
>>
>>17382639
If I want to check out a place for rent am I supposed to call the agency a day before that to set up time?
I'm thinking I'll just go to said town then call.
>>
>>17382654
>>17382656
Thanks, I was thinking I'd be okay wanted an outside opinion. I have no credit, but knew my savings would be my biggest selling point.

>>17382679
I hadn't thought about that, thanks. I guess a co signer would probably be all the rest I need.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.