[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am i doing with my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I have been playing Overwatch since the beta, and i thought i was pretty good at it. Recently though, when i play with friends, the game is very unbalanced. Then one of my friends suggested that i may be the problem. This problem occured every time we played after this. Now my friends refuse to Play with me and i'm shit even on my own. Just now i was in a skype chat and i got really salty at a reinhardt who was using his shield to try to protect him from symmetra turrets. They then said that the only reason that i was playing with shit players was because i was a shit player myself. I can agree with this, but now i feel like i can't play Overwatch because i'll just drag my team down, and with every other game i play with my friends they always seem to be better than me at it. Overwatch was really the only thing i had to play and now i need something else. If you have any ideas, please share.
>>
try growing up. get some hobbies that don't involve a video game turned meme.
>>
>>17382622
If you don't want to git gud then you'll encounter this in any multiplayer game. Some people are just shit at games. Your friends are douchebags for throwing you under the bus, unless they exclusively play ranked.
>>
your friends are douchebags or you are the douchebag

eitherway, get new friends.
>>
>>17382622
Once got so roasted by my whole squad playing lol that i cutted any bomd with them and i left lol. Now i just play overwatch alone. It feels empty but its very addictive and i have tons of fun alone. Call me alonefagg or whatever but i refuse being killed to protect some normiefaggs in a videogame just to get roasted bc im too bad for theyr team.
>>
>>17382622
"Friends"
>>
>>17382622
some games you just suck at.
I played alot of FPS as a teen and generally when I pick up an FPS Im quite "good" but not at objectives or anything, just killing. or well probably not even good just above average. became gold 1 in CSGO even tho I never played the game and basically carried my shittier friends.

however whenever we played together theyd always throw retarded flash bangs much to my annoyance. when I confronted them over it they would simply enter discussion and not agree to my points of view even when I showed them evidence I was right.
I broke all ties with them after some other discussion in different games.
It was more about them perserving their enermous ego then what was right.
Knew one of them since my teenyears but fuck people like that.

I also remember that when I played starcraft I became "decent" quite quickly. While in LoL I improve extremely slowly.
>>
Ranked or quick play?

If ranked what's your skill rating, and what is the highest skill rank of your friends?
>>
play Ken on SFV while drunk
become a god
>>
>>17382622
If your friends refuse to play with you because you're suck, they're not your friend.
I'm pretty good at MOBA, like i am one of the best in our group but i'm still play with my friend just to have fun with them and teach them and in the other hand i really suck at FPS but a lot of friends in our group are quite good at it and they still play with me because it doesn't matter that we win or lose, because we still have fun.

Get new friend that you can lose together and have fun
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.