[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 13

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Ladies, my girl has been turned off from anal due to all the failed attempts. We've had it successfully before too, and she's loved it but now she is so obstinant. Any way to get her back into it again?
>>
Should I put less emphasis on people's tastes in things like music or movies? Like it's almost hard not to judge people.

I went out on a date with a girl who fit the label "basic" pretty well. She only liked mainstream things, which I also enjoy mainstream entertainment but I was like to expand my horizons by watching a lot of art house films and listening to indie musicians. Her other pastimes besides watching television and movies was making coffee (which I tried to get her talk about more but it wasn't anything more than just she does it at her job)

It kind of bothered me that she had no knowledge of some older pop culture as well. Hell she didn't even know who The Penguin was regarding Batman (a character that is by no means obscure).
>>
>>17382634
Don't ask, just put it in
>>
>>17382636
It's basic to care so much about taste in entertainment
It's just entertainment. It's not your life.
>>
>>17382636
Depends how important it is for you and how much do need to converse about it.
Nobody has an obligation to it nor to you, so don't judge people based on that.
>>
Anyone make online dating work? All my friends are coworkers (within an academic department) and for the most part, I don't want to try to date within that closed system.

I've gotten the impression that works for women but is bleak for the average man.
>>
>>17382653
(femanon) Lotsa clingers, weirdos and mentally ill. Haven't scored a date with a guy who was stable off dating site. I had better luck dating off 4chan, not joking.
>>
>>17382644
>>17382652
I guess my problem lies with my own interests. I don't get out much on account that I get too anxious around groups of people. Plus I am just a boring person.

Movies, television, music, video games, politics, and history are the only thing that I have any knowledge on and follow. So I guess I myself am a basic person.

It's kind of what my conversations involve in terms of subjects when I am getting to know someone and it's hard for me have conversations with someone who doesn't share similar tastes.
>>
My girlfriend never wants to have sex with me, I'm always initiating it, and then seems disinterested/not enjoying it. I will get her off with my hand or her vibrator which she also uses a lot by herself, really I'm very aware of her pleasure . But she acts like she's not even sexually attracted to me. We probably on average have sex once every two months, even when we do have sex I'm so turned off by how solitary an act it is that I don't even care.

I've considered just sleeping with other women, and know a few women in passing who have expressed an interest in me. Ultimately we have a very good relationship, very similar beliefs and ideas for our futures, spend almost all our time together, etc. but the sex aspect is just unbearable. Thoughts, femanons?
>>
>>17382670
In short, those things are very important to you and a great part of your life. If you want things to stay how they are you will need to find someone who shares the same interests and puts around the same importance.
Alternatively, you can try to make those thing less important to you by adding new things to your life and by doing so you'll add a whole pletora of different people you can relate to.
>>
>>17382683
Do not cheat, talk to her and of talking goes nowhere move on, but never cheat.
>>
>>17382683
Break up with her if you must but cheating is just pissing in your cornflakes. If she finds out she'll make sure the whole town will as well.
>>
>>17382634
Come on guys, sounds petty as fuck but I love this girl (we've been dating for 4 years) but vaginal has gotten pretty standard. Like, routine standard. Don't want this to come between us.
>>
Found a girl interested.
Below average length.
Kind of worried to show her next Tuesday.
>>
>>17382706
Your sex lives are going to become uninteresting at some point anyway, why try to prolong the illusion?
>>
>>17382634
There's plenty of stuff you can do together other than your regular sex without involving anal. That's not to say you shouldn't try to spark her enthusiasm, but once you've made it clear that you'd really like to do it again and she's made it clear that she doesn't feel like doing it anymore, well played game over.

As for what you can try, if she loves having her ass fingered or eaten out, focus on that. Make sure to only bring it in if she's already fired up, her arousal will make the other sensations feel better. You can get away with a lot more strong pleading when you pass it off as dirty talk in the heat of the moment. Be so passionate about how you are fantasizing fucking her ass that she gets off on your desire. (This is something you can only pull twice or so, if you keep doing it without response it becomes dickish.)

That and, obviously, bringing it up in a non-sexual context and frankly saying that it's something you greatly enjoyed and would love to do again if she doesn't feel too strongly opposed to trying it.

Then you're out of moves, basically.
>>
>>17382636
I think you pay too much attention to her taste in media and too little to her overall interests. The issue doesn't seem to be that she has pleb taste in what media she consumes, but the pleb taste combined with no other hobbies (that you know of, at least). If someone's a good storyteller, is always in for impulsive fun trips and is crafty, and you still judge them for loving blockbusters, I'd find that petty and having the wrong priorities. But I doubt that's the case.

And also, yeah, the quickest way to attract people with more niche interests and hobbies is to invest more in developing them yourself.
>>
>>17382683
Here's some advice for the rest of your life: you don't have "a very good relationship" if an extremely elemental part of it is lacking. You have things that are a bonus (in life, in a relationship), and things that are so crucial that when they are absent, it frankly becomes irrelevant what else is there instead.

This is not just about physical satisfaction. It's about that and about your self esteem, the way you look at your desirability and (not) having to stomach through countless rejections. It's about a power imbalance because you keep putting yourself out there only for her to shut you down with just one word or gesture.

It's being so deprived in your relationship that it is causing you to consider intimately betraying someone you (?) love.

Break up with her and do not try to make it fit just because it almost works if you don't take your needs and desires seriously.
Also, bracketing ethics for the moment, do you really think you can sleep around indefinitely with women who are all over you sexually without sooner or later falling in love with one of them?
>>
>>17382723
Take the plunge. Women are pretty shit at estimating dick size, and whether you are a satisfying sexual partner involves a lot more than just your penis length. Be as confident as you can, focus on her and being with her and try not to go meta and judge yourself like a third party.

It's scary, yeah. It's generally scary for people to literally bare themselves, but for you it's scarier still because you are more vulnerable. But the longer you put it off and the more chances you forego in life, the more you indulge this insecurity and feed it into growing bigger and harder to push through. The very worst that can possibly happen is that she's a cunt about it. That would suck and probably beat up your confidence for quite some time, but there will be a day, I guarantee you, where you'll wake up and find yourself realizing that her making fun of someone decent because he was an imperfect human being reflects much, much worse on her than it will ever reflect on you that your genitals aren't up to the ideal norms. Whereas I'll doubt that you're going to be married at some point, or on your death bed or whatever, and go "I am sure glad I never tried to fuck that girl, imagine she made fun of me".

Go for it. Nail her right in the pussy.
>>
>>17382686
For finding people with the same passionate views on media and similar tastes, would online dating be the best bet for that? In the area I live and with my university, I have no clubs that involve movies for instance. There are video game related ones but I am playing less and less as time goes on.

I should look into other hobbies but what is available for clubs at my uni are things that sound uninteresting to me. Should I just pick something and try it out blindly?

>>17382771
Yeah she didn't have any other hobbies but our humor was pretty similar and we had okay chemistry (it doesn't matter now since this date was awhile ago). But I was mostly talking about first impressions and getting to know each other. Pass that other things would become important based on their personality and such.
>>
So I had 2 dates with an old HS mate this past weeks, we never hung out together before and really connected well. I'm very handy so I made sure to keep a good level of physical contact. I told her about inviting her home someday and she agreed. Is it too soon to start making a move ? Could she be agreeing to come at my place without being interested in me ?
>>
>>17382820
Well yeah, if you're strictly talking about being turned off because she doesn't get your references, I think you should ease it up there. I have no idea what The Penguin is and have never seen/read anything Batman to begin with (in fact I used to think he was called Bad Man as a kid, which confused me to no end) but that doesn't mean I'm basic, it's just not something that holds my interest.

I am a bit confused about whether you meant to agree or disagree that it's about the bigger picture. Having similar humor is always good but not necessarily enough to sustain a relationship (to me). If you add having very natural and interesting conversations, for example, then you're getting somewhere... but I guess that's already an indicator of finding one another interesting at some level as well.
>>
Am I bad person for knowing how to manipulate girls into being attracted to me?
>>
>>17382852
Depends on what morals you believe in.

I'd say, take advantage of what you've got, but for the sake of the spirit of goodness that we'd all like to hope exists but doesn't, don't be too huge of a cunt.
>>
>>17382852
I'd say it depends on what kind of manipulation we're talking about. To me the line between knowing what to say to people and just being socially adapt and sensitive, and actively manipulating someone, is pretty blurry. Are you thinking of knowing what to express through body language or negging, for example?
>>
>>17382854

I think I'm just a bit more aware of how I work when trying to get a girl. I play a long game.

I can't work a girl in a crowd but once we're one on one it's honestly just too easy. It almost got me into trouble just recently but I called it off because I'm in a semi happy relationship.

I'm not even talking 6/10 girls, this girl was an objective 8/10

>>17382858
What's negging?

It's intuitive for me. Body language is something I pick up on easily. Plus the "side talk" people do is a good indicator
>>
>>17382884
>What's negging?
Picking at a girl's self esteem so she tries harder to get your approval, and becomes more vulnerable to whatever you try on her.

Ideally you do it in such a way that she doesn't really realize what an asshole you're being. So you're being perfectly nice and then go:
>I love that you're wearing that, I think it's really cool that you pick what you like over what makes you look good
or something. Basically constant, subtle, back-handed compliments that make her question yourself and are supposed to make you look cool and in control and like your approval is not just given away for free.

It's shitty. And pretty damn awkward when the guy doesn't pull it off well.
But no, what you're talking about is like a natural edge to me, enjoy it. As long as you don't abuse it to get people to do stuff they don't really want, it's all cool.
>>
Ladies,

Follow up from my question in a previous thread:
My GF says she doesn't see the appeal in having a sex toy, and has therefore never tried one.

Should I buy her something simple, like a vibrator, and insist she at least give it a try?
How would you react if your BF bought you a sex toy unannounced?
>>
>>17382979
She doesn't want one. Don't buy her one.

If your girlfriend bought you a butt plug and insisted for you to try it, would you be happy?
>>
>>17382979

If she clearly said she didnt see the appeal in having it.
why you want to buy her one anyways?

easy like that.
>>
>>17382979
I wouldn't do it unannounced. Personally I feel the same way and I'd still be happy to try it out, but I don't know how strongly she feels about it. Worst case scenario is that she is a bit taken aback that you'd get her something that she only commented on in a slightly negative way - it might even come across as a "gift" that's actually for yourself, because you have more interest in it than she does.

This is really something that I would lay out for her beforehand and not surprise her with, with that in mind. Just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>17382851
I agreed about it being about the bigger picture. I should have added that I don't do very well when it comes to social interaction and that was actually my first date ever. Part of me asking this question was to try to get a better idea of what to expect from people and what I should look more for in a relationship. And I really do need to broaden my horizons and probably should do that before I really interact with people on any deeper level either romantic or friendship wise.

I guess it can be shown with my Penguin comment since I just assumed everyone knew who he was which is unrealistic to expect.
>>
>>17382898
Negging is for 10/10s read the book
>>
>>17382989
How about "If I bought you a toy, would you try it out while I watch?"
>>
>>17382999
I'm an amateur in the art of seducing women but it seems to me like a 10/10 wouldn't need many tricks to get girls interested.

>>17383003
Does she enjoy masturbating in front of you? If she does, go ahead. Otherwise I think that's a bit of a daunting visual to start with, for many people masturbation is tied to shameful memories, and you're a bit exposed doing your own thing while someone else is just watching, it's easier to feel self-conscious.
I'd just try to convert your enthusiasm about giving it a shot and stress that there's many things you can do with it together. Which is true - you can use it on her, she can use it on you, you can use it during sex (just don't put a bullet vibrator up her ass so you can feel it during penetration, it'll get lost in the void, there's a reason buttplugs are flared), during (mutual) masturbation... it's a new element altogether.
>>
>>17383031
>Does she enjoy masturbating in front of you?
she does.
>>
>>17383059
Then it seems like a fine opener. Good luck!
>>
Guys

How do I get over my paranoia of getting any STD from a prostitute?
>>
File: THE WALL.jpg (118KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
THE WALL.jpg
118KB, 500x557px
How can you tell whether an introverted girl has one (or several) off-days of social withdrawal/bad mood or is upset with you and wants you to leave her alone?

I'm close friends with this introverted girl, and I'm interested in her. We're in touch daily and regularly, though it's mostly texting because that's just what we're most comfortable with. Introversion is a big deal to her, and she told me a few times in detail about how she needs distance every now and then, and fights make her withdraw as well.
We met up the other day, and my feelings got the better of me. I'm usually affectionate and flirty(ish), but got a bit more forward this time. Up to our goodbye she was bubbly as ever, didn't shoot me down or seem put off by how I acted though nothing serious really happened.
By the evening and the following days she froze over. Short answers or none at all, and zero effort from her part.

It might be nothing, but the idea that it actually might be something is bothering me. How can I tell? What's the best thing to do here?
>>
>>17383126
Not a girl but an identical problem to your friend. Introverts have on and off days and its nothing to do with you, its just nothing comes to her during the time, her "buzz" is gone. Its normal, don't worry about it. If anything she probably felt bad after too for not being able to start or maintain conversation.
>>
Guys.

So uh, when should one disclose a disability/scars during social meetups?
A little context
>Had major spinal surgery
>had more surgeries on spine
>Scar from arse crack to neck
>Bottom scar above arse crack looks like smashed up angel delight on a cunt
>Had a guy drop me and leave a ons because the scar made him ill

I also struggle to go on top for long and few minor things. (Have a disabled adjusted room for days when my back decides it wants to go full sjw and have a breakdown on twitter)
I have no issues with overall confidence and you can't see any of my problems on the front of it.

I've tried to jokingly bring up my scar as a party joke a couple times but it usually doesnt work. I have pigeon chest, barely out of trainimg bras and have white girl arse so that method takes me down to. 3-4/10.
>>
>>17383209
Personally I wouldn't care, but I may be biased since I have big scars myself. However, they're facial, so disclosing it is kinda moot.

While I can see some finding it somewhat offputting, I find it odd that the scar made that guy ill, tho.
>>
Is it enjoyable feeling cummed in?
>>
>>17383253
Yes. A lot. I love it.
>>
>>17382634
Just stop fucking her. Show her you have some self-restraint and wait until she's horny enough for whatever.
>>
One of my old flatmates was just whispering something to the other one (who still lives here) about me. Is it rude to ask the one who is here what she said about me after she has left?
>>
>>17383222
Thanks.

It was pretty fresh and to this day its still bubbly. To this day is very lumpy and its a about 3 inches wide. It feels horrible to myself and flares up like a nasty rash in the bath (I've had comments at swimming pools before about it.)

If I could jump the gun on assumptions, would you know of any scar creams / ointment. General makeup irrritates the fuck out of it.
>>
>>17383285
Oh forgot to mention that it was the reason she didn't want to come over here when i was the only one home, and it was definitely about me.
I get the feeling that they don't like me very much but I am not sure why. She just invited me to some birthday thing as well so it confuses me because that would imply that she likes me, but then she just told the other that she doesn't want to hang out with me...
>>
>>17382636
I've always had trouble taking people seriously after they kept complaining about "basic" people. People are layered, are you really going to pretend that you know everything about what some girl likes after a couple of dates?
>>
File: 1467114859040.gif (313KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467114859040.gif
313KB, 512x384px
>>17383209
Sounds like something that would be good to bring up a bit before you guys start getting physical. Different guys will also react differently, I'd probably be more tempted to ask questions that are potentially too personal for instance.
>>
>>17383112
wear a condom
>>17383209
probably when it comes up in conversation
>>
>>17383285
Well, it's about you, so I guess not. How do you know it was about you? Just a paranoid person?
>>
>>17382636
The way I see it, the issue doesn't radicate on what kind of media she does like... it's more about an indication of comformism, of mental lazyness, of being content being spoon fed what the entertainment industry has crafted for the general masses. It's not all about movies and music, as the mental numbness associated with liking nothing but mainstream media usually extends to other parts of the personality... making people dull copycats of whatever is 'the norm'.
>>
>>17383288
No idea on that, sorry. Never bothered covering mine, to be honest (it's very visible no matter what I do, so I stopped caring). Only tip I can give is to keep it out of direct sunlight for the first year. Scar tissue gets more tan than the rest of your skin, and permanently so.
>>
>>17383297
>>17383301
Thanks
That is kinda how I see it. I'd rather chat and laugh about it more than be icky.
>>17383348
Cheers for the reply.
Advice noted and good timing too. I'll be careful at the beach.
I really don't want a permanent floating skidmark above my arse
>>
>>17383174
In the year I've known her, she's only once before been this distant and that was after we spent a weekend someplace together. It literally took weeks before she hit me up again and things slowly turned back to normal. Even though we're in touch regularly most of the time, that was the only moment she was any different than usual. How often do you have off days yourself? Are they always this few and long?

She's also still regularly hanging out on chat apps. I don't really know what to think.
>>
>>17383294
I guess that what happens when I don't interact with people much and just stay on my computer, I make trivial shit more important than it really is. I feel pretty terrible about writing her off since she genuinely felt like a good person but like you said two dates doesn't tell you anything really.

>>17383339
I wasn't thinking about that when on the date, just that I wasn't fully clicking with her.
>>
Re-post had no answer:
So I had 2 dates with an old HS mate this past weeks, we never hung out together before and really connected well. I'm very handy so I made sure to keep a good level of physical contact. I told her about inviting her home someday and she agreed. Is it too soon to start making a move ? Could she be agreeing to come at my place without being interested in me ?
>>
>>17382820
I don't know about online stuff since i only ever use 4chan to interact online.

Maybe pick blindly, or something that can lead to more things, like music for example, or a sport with many variations.
>>17383412
>skidmark
Why is it so easy to win people's empathy? You just won a thousand points with me because of that word. This is so amusing.
>>
>>17382617
How can I tell if a girl really can't hang out or if she doesn't want to hang out with me?
>>
Ladies, how many dates does it usually take before a girl is ready for sex?
>>
>>17383848
Straight up ask her
>>17383855
Depends on the girl
>>
>>17383872

Makes sense.

Any tips though? Like how do you know when a girl is ready to bang?
>>
File: 1446690105811.png (138KB, 671x311px) Image search: [Google]
1446690105811.png
138KB, 671x311px
There is a girl I have been studying with for about a month now. We study together almost every day for hours, and we have gotten quite close. She has asked me a couple times if I have a gf, has started texting me good night, and generally giving me pretty good signals. I really like her, and would love to start dating her, and plan on telling her as much. My question is this: We are both in the same program of study, which is why we met. We have the final for our summer classes on Tuesday. She needs to do a couple % better than her usual, which is really freaking her out, and she's been asking me things like if i'll miss her if she's dropped or if I really think she can pass. I would absolutely hate to tell her my feelings if it's going to stress her out more for the test, and potentially make her fail. That said, if she does fail, she's also said that she'd be too ashamed to see any of us (people in the program) again, so if I wait until after the final, I might just never see her again. I would still happily date her even if she was not in this program with me. So what should I do in this situation?
>>
>>17383893
Ask her out on a date, make it a reward for doing better on her exam. You'll take one thing off her mind, instead of trying to figure out whether you like her or not
>>
Is it weird for a guy to want to paint a girl's nails?
>>
Ladies, I wasn't in the right place in my life with my previous girlfriend, she broke up with me because it seemed like I just didn't care about her
But I do, I'd die for her, I'm working hard to fix my problems because she was right with the things she said about me, I've been putting in tons of effort to improve myself and get my life on track, I want to talk to her once I'm happy with myself and I guess try again, do you have any advice for me about my situation?
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26KB, 630x390px
Are there any women left who want bare-foot and pregnant if the man can support her and three to four children? Little outside of town, land, few chickens, a barn and a few other things?
>>
>>17382617
I'm wondering how often (you) women get complimented on your looks or whatever. Is it a normal thing? Had a weird experience about it today
>>
>>17383209
> scars
> on your back
Wow it's literally nothing. Tell them if you want to but that's not a "disclose" kinda thing.

You disclose diseases, or whether you have a dick, not some cosmetic thing
>>
not exactly asking the females, but also the males. I've been talking to this girl for almist a year now. after the second month, I confessed to her because I'm always lonely in school and she was and maybe will still be the only person who hangs out with me. we've talked about many stuff including some very personal ones, but still she withholds some of her personal information from me, by simply reply my message in a very vague way or if it's in person, stay client. I guess she doesn't really trust me after all? for a while she also invited another guy to hangout dur8ng lunch, I'm guessing he is trying to get her too? and they seems to get along really well. if she chose him, then I should be notified right?
>>
Guys, I'm going crazy here, I need advice.

I'm joining the military. USMC, and there is this girl who is wanting to join also, at the same office. We PT and shit, and recently, this Wednesday we got to hang out, but with a few buds.

The group was me, grill, L, J, K+C

This Thursday we went ate with a friend who was shipping to Basic this Monday, and we made plans to watch a movie. We didn't watch the movie due to conflicts with another friend, and we decided to go to a place nearby that is abandoned. But we wanted to tag this place up, so we had decided to get spray paint.

So we all went into the store to buy paint, I was walking with grill, and K+C were behind us holding hands. The grill next to me grabs my hand and laces up, jokingly saying "anon and I are ahead of you". I thought nothing of it since she is flirty af with everyone.

Time goes by and we end up tagging the place up. Once again she grabs my hand as we walk down the Mountain we were at, and we talk between the two of us about shit we did in high school and stuff.

Anyways, after everyone leaves, we head to a park, just the two of us, and talk about shit we have done, MEPS, friends leaving, etc.

Anyways, times passes and she drops me off and steps out of the car to hug me goodbye (she does this to everyone). She then says "text me if you want to hang out."

I really don't know if she is just being herself, as like I said before, she has a flirty personality. Is there something she has for me? Or just her being her? I really don't care if she does or not, but I don't mind it at all if it develops to something more. Tell me lads, what is it?
>>
>>17384078
What? Some people don't tell everyone, even their closest friends, everything. Just because you tell her everything doesn't mean she has to tell you everything. It's got nothing to do with trust
>I'm guessing he is trying to get her too?
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
>and they seems to get along really well. if she chose him, then I should be notified right?
No, she doesn't have to tell you anything.
>>
So I tried using tinder today.
Left swiped a few dozen girls, then called it a day.
This is kind of worrying.
I don't really hate people in general, and there's nothing particularly with the girls, so why don't i like any of em?

Other guys: is this shit normal? How often do you swipe right?
Girls: What kind of girls use this thing anyway? All kinds? Do you?
>>
>>17384288
That app is a piece of shit. Do get laid tho.
>>
My gf doesn't have any particular drive or motivation to do things. She has a lot of anxiety and other issues, which she's just started therapy for, and I often feel like her fears are the main factor in her decision-making. Besides a passing interest in cooking and some TV series and music, she doesn't really have any hobbies or interests. She's a post-grad researcher, so she's very smart, but she's not interested in science outside of her particular subdiscipline, or even particularly within it. When she has time completely to herself, she usually just sleeps. She's a lovely person, but she's very passive, the two date ideas she's had in the year we've been together turned out to be things a friend of hers suggested.
How can I encourage her to have some sort of drive in life and to come up with her own ideas about what she wants to do?
>>
>>17384397
You can't change people. I wouldn't recommend trying.
>>
For girls: if an attractive guy began humping you, how would you react?
>>
Question for the females in the thread: how common would you say is the fantasy of your partner cheating on you and what are some non-cheating ways to actually do some parts of the fantasy?

My girlfriend has recently approached me with this, and while we did do some RP in the bedroom, i.e. her being the other girl that I'm cheating with, I was wondering what else we could try to spice it up without actually bringing in a third party, as we're both well aware we're not capable of sharing or being shared with someone other than each other.
>>
For girls

My donger is 5.5 inches long 5in girth.
When I broke up with my ex/first gf she called it small. But I really didn't care at the time because I figured she was just trying to make me mad.

I've never really had insecurity issues. And I've had sex since the break up.

Recently I've been getting close to this girl that I've liked for a really long time. I'm sure I could have made a move on her already. I know she's into me. But for some reason what my ex said to me keeps coming back in my head and its making me hesitate.

I know 5.5 x 5 is large but is it something to be insecure about?
>>
I am asexual but get misread as a lesbian often by guys. What makes men think I swing that way?
>>
>>17384255
Just go with it.
Text her and take the initiative. Try being more (not overly) assertive next time you hang out. (flirt back, but not too hard).

I had a friend who was a lot like this. We flirted back and forth for a long time. But nothing came out of it.
I wish you luck anon.
>>
>>17384503

You have no obvious interest in guys, therefore by default you're a dyke.

I'm not even joking with you.
>>
Ladies, what are your thoughts on men interested in cooking
I'm only getting used to it but it's kind of fun, I would like to it with/for my partner
>>
>>17384529
>Ladies, what are your thoughts on men interested in cooking?
Sexy as fuck. As long as he lets me cook for him, too, sometimes.
>>
Girls
Whats your reaction if you just start dating a guy and he has no experience going down on a girl?

Would it be weird for him to ask for pointers/advice?
>>
>>17384529
that's hot as fuck, anon. A lot of people these days don't know how to cook, so kudos to you.

>>17384571
Nah. I would prefer the honesty. Sex is (or should) be about communication. Would you find it weird if she asked you for pointers on how to blow you?
>>
Re-post had no answer:
>>
>>17382834
Nah, I imagine the time is about right to start making some moves. She's definitely interested.
>>
How should I ask out a girl I made out with while drunk at a party? I'm pretty sure she had feelings for me and I don't want to miss the opportunity.

Should I just message her and ask her out, and what's a good first date if you dont want to make it seem too serious?
>>
Would a girl understand that I want to keep my shirt on during sex?
>>
>>17384676
Yes, but I wouldn't like it
>>
File: younglove.jpg (234KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
younglove.jpg
234KB, 2208x1242px
Met a really cool guy, we hung out (not really as a date) and he had his arm around me at a point. This week he invited me over (he was about to go away for a month) and said he isn't looking for anything serious, we have sex and a lot of cuddling and he says "I love you".

This caught me totally off guard so I spilled spaghetti and rambled, said something like "do you?" because that's a strange thing of him to say after declaring he wasn't looking for anything serious. I was confused like he was testing me or something. Why would he say that and fuck with my head. I'm new to this :(

What does "nothing serious" mean? Does that mean he wants to be fwb or something? If so, why would he a) have his arm around me in public and b) say "I love you"? I really like him by the way, I guess I want to date him but I don't know if dating is "serious" by default.
>>
>>17384741
Some people consider dating to be serious. I don't know why he'd say he loves you if he wasn't looking for anything serious
>>
>>17384676
Yes but they'd think it's very weird and unattractive.

>>17384597
Girls know what hanging out at your place means, I can almost guarantee she wants you to make a move
>>
>>17384597
She wouldn't come over if she weren't comfortable with you making a move. She knows what you mean.
>>
>>17384741
>>17384748
Personally to me "I'm not looking for anything serious" just means casual sex or friends with benefits. Which makes it really odd that he'd say "I love you." I don't think he's testing you but I think he was considering dating you, then decided he just wanted to stay friends. Just my personal take on what he might be implying.
>>
Women, just how serious or not serious do you tend to be about physical contact? Say sitting close enought to a guy that you're touching, clasping his arm and such.
>>
For guys

I usually find that girls can determine really fast after meeting someone if they'll ever see them as a romantic interest or not. Does the same apply for guys?

For girls and guys,
Can your opinion change? Why or why not.

Im b4 how to get out of the friendzone
>>
I want to go dating in order to get my first boyfriend but I'm worried about men who are violent potential rapists. What are some red flags?
>>
>>17384495
Have you tried doing some RP outside of the bedroom? Meet her at a bar as though you're perfect strangers, do the whole flirting thing all over again and "try to get her back to your place".
>>
>>17384777
1)does she attracts me?
(A) yes
(B) no
If A:
Maybe
If B:
Can she attract me in the future?
(A)yes
(B)no
If A:
Maybe
If B:
No
>>17384794
Having a van
>>
>>17384676
Ask yourself this question about a girl who wouldn't take off her bra because of less than perfect boobs.

Would you (probably) understand it? Of course.
Would you be disappointed? Of course.

If I fucked someone there's no way he can talk me out of skin on skin heart to heart contact.
>>
>>17384771
This is impossible to answer. How casual you are about teaching people has to do with how you grew up and what feedback you've gotten. Also the culture you grew up in.
On top of having a natural "normal" for how physical you are with people, it also depends from girl to girl whether she wants to avoid at all costs that a guy thinks she's into him if that is not the case, actually enjoys the power of leading him on, and any possible in between.

The only somewhat relevant information is how touchy she is with you compared to other people. Not how touchy she is with you compared to how touchy other people are with you.
>>
>>17384777
As a man, I find that my opinion can change. The girl I'm currently interested seemed sort of cute but not particularly interesting at first, but as I got to know her better I started seeing her differently, and somehow she went from seeming sort of meh to being entirely beautiful to me as that happened.
>>
>>17384777
>I usually find that girls can determine really fast after meeting someone if they'll ever see them as a romantic interest or not. Does the same apply for guys?

No. Most all women are potential sexual partners given the right set of circumstances, and circumstances change.

Usually the reason is because sleeping with said woman could potentially cause some kind of conflict, embarrassment, awkwardness, etc. Get rid of that and the guy will have sex.

As far as a full relationship, this too depends on circumstances, and circumstances change. Not always (or usually) something the woman controls though. It's like sex, but the concerns are even greater because it's long term.

Getting along well matters much more, though.
>>
>>17384794
Holy fuck get off tumblr, or whatever version of female /r9k/ you'you've been on
>>
>>17384272
not that I want her to tell me everything. I'm not always asking her question either. Sometimes she would ask me how's my day. I'll tell her a summary of what I've done, but when I ask her back, she only tells me what she is doing at the moment.

there was this one time, I asked if I can wait for her to get off class (I rarely wait for anyone). she replied with "sure" but when it was the time, she told me she is going to have lunch with that guy. if they made an arrangement earlier, why didn't she told me so? and if it's later, then she should've meet me first right?

no Im not the kind of person that ask where people are all the time.
>>
>>17385072
I'm pretty sure you are not competing with anybody because she is not into you
>>
>>17385072
You're acting real creepy desu

Waiting for someone after class does not mean you've made plans
>>
>>17385144
but she talks to me everyday before she went on a summer vacation. does that mean she have no one to talk to and only choice is to talk to me?

>>17385153
that was in a chat and I asked her if she wants me to wait for her, not the crappy wait for her without her knowing
>>
>>17385158
>girl thinks of you as a friend
>you confess
>she starts inviting a guy
>possibly her boyfriend
>still not getting the memo

talking to you daily does not imply she is interested in you. I have female friends that I talk to everyday and we have zero feelings for each other.
>>
>>17385208
she told me she never got into any romantic relationship before.
>>
Girls, would it impress you if a guy made $58k at 22?
>>
I met this girl around 5-6 weeks ago. In the last week we have started talking everyday. I have directly shown my interest in her, even telling her "i like you". She messages me constantly, and almost always initiates conversations as well(which everyone would love). I'll wake up and she has texted me, she asked for my number, she came to a get together and said "ill only go if you go" etc, she even called me "baby". She seems like she likes me, and is flirty and I like her a lot.

Today we were talking about being single/whatever, i asked her if she had someone and she said no, and then i asked if she wanted someone, she replied with "i dont know my lifes pretty hectic right now" "oh thats too bad" "why?" "because i like you".

Eventually this leads to her asking what I'm doing today and i tell her "oh i have no plans", she tells me theres this event going on, and she says shes going. I say "if only you had someone to go with" "Lol Yeah. Im gonna get ready and go Ttyl" And i say "All alone?" "i dont know, please stop, ok,. just too much, was starting to upset me"

Im pretty confused, she actively talks to me, its not one of those situations where Im chasing her and she barely responds, its the opposite, I have shown clear interest and flirt with her a lot, she even calls me "baby/babe" sometimes. It's almost as if we are already boyfriend/girlfriend from the amount we talk and share. Am I just this girls validation? If she doesnt like me fine, but am I being led on this severely?
>>
>>17385230
>"baby/babe
That could be a joke or common vernacular
>>
>>17385219
i had someone say the same shit to me, and she got into a relationship like 2 weeks after. not trying to burst your bubble, but inviting another guy seems like an obvious enough signal. if you really want to make things clear, ask her out. if she's not interested, she will say no. simple as that. typically, a year is considered a long time and you're just friends at this point.
>>
>>17385236
She said it in the context of "im here, where are you baby?"
>>
>>17385230
your 'flirting' seems beta. When she says she's going, you should've just self invited. She wants you to be assertive but it's just pissing her off that you're so passive and just poking fun at her for being a "loner"
>>
>>17385240
Again, she might think you're friends, it doesn't mean anything
Ask her out like a man instead of throwing hints and hoping for the best
>>
>>17385258
Yeah? Maybe youre right, I mean I had something to do today so i wasnt going to go anyway
>>17385260
guess it always comes down to this, im guessing im going to be rejected to but oh well. thanks bros
>>
>>17385239
I've asked her out twice before and both were yes. I did have a thought of asking if they are in relationship, but I guess I'm too scared to ask.
>>
ladies,

Gonna visit my LDR girlfriend in a few weeks. This is my first gf ever.

What are some things I should and shouldn't do?
>>
>>17384777
>trips witnessed
yes, i usually know quickly whether or not they'd be a viable romantically (assuming they'd also be interested).
opinions can change, but not usually
>>
>>17384794
seek mental help if you are that concerned about dating
>>
Question for you ladies.

When it's a group of girls, is it awkward having gay guys around?

Sometimes guys find it hard having gay guys around, so sometimes it's nice to chill with the girls for once. But is it weird for you?
>>
>>17384777
yeah, heres the secret, guys are thirsty and will probably fuck anything. if youre not hideous youre good enough to fuck. then it comes to "im in a relationship" "shes annoying" "shes not my type" "i dont want to be known for fucking her" "i dont think she likes me" "shes outta my league and i dont want to make this creepy/awkward"

Ive been hanging out with this girl, shes hot and I woulda fucked her, but figured she was out of my league so whatver I won't so any interest. Almost like I forced myself to not like her that way/see her sexually. Eventually I got to know her and she became so much more beautiful to me, I would look at her lips and her cheeks and her eyes and now feel nervous and giddy when before I only felt "yeah id fuck her"
>>
>>17385359
>"i dont want to be known for fucking her"
ouch
>>
>>17385369
in the case that shes ugly/a "slut(real or not) or other things. That ones pretty rare Im guessing, a bit juvenile. But at any rate, guys are programmed to want to fuck a lot, and a lot of different partners at that. Its part of that "men cant be friends with women" because all those guy friends you have would have sex with you if they had the chance. So if a guy doesnt show interest its not that hes not interested he just cannot allow himself to show it for a reason
>>
>>17385220
I would be curious about what kind of job he had in order to make that kind of money so young, but would it impress me? Probably not. And I certainly wouldn't be more attracted to him or anything because of it.
>>
File: 1389560320169.png (815KB, 990x688px) Image search: [Google]
1389560320169.png
815KB, 990x688px
Guy here:
>>17382653
I've had some successes but for each one success I have five girls ghosting and 20 or 30 who just don't respond. Just keep messaging girls after reading their profile and writing a nice message. Don't be exclusive with someone until you reach date #2 or #3. I've had a lot of girls go on one date then ghost.

>>17382683
Act like an adult and talk to her about it. Is she stressed at work? Has she gained weight? Depressed about family? Any number of things could make her feel like not having sex. Tell her you don't feel like she is enjoying sex as much as she used to and you want to feel as much pleasure as you get when you have sex together.
>>17383112
Wear a condom? Don't give them oral. Get tested a few weeks after if you're still concerned.
>>17383126
Some days you just have no energy and don't want to deal with other people. Just respect that and tell her you'll be ready to hang out with her again when she's ready.
>>17383209
I wouldn't mention the scar but I would mention about the surgery and why you had it. He'll respect you for telling it to him. That way, when things get physical, he'll know there is a scar and how you got it.
>>17384741
I'd just draw a line where casual gets to serious. "I only let guys who want to date me do [thing]" Sounds like he was high on endorphins after sex when he said he loved you. Just wait until you're not cuddling or having sex to ask: If you love me, let's just start a relationship and see where it goes?
>>17384777
I usually just find out if we: Have things in common, if you're single, and you don't give any red flags. It's usually after like 10 minutes of talking or seeing each other a few times in public. I have changed my mind on some girls but I find it rare that, when I change my mind, the girl actually feels the same way. Most of the time it's going from interested to not interested.
(1/2)
>>
(2/2)
>>17384794
If you're that paranoid, you're going to scare off decent guys. Just go out on dates during the day in public places. If they want you to meet at their place or yours in the first date, that's a red flag. Basically it comes down to a judgment call.
>>
>>17383874
Not her but I feel like that's almost impossible to give a somewhat universal answer to. Like, there's girls who happily get fucked on the first date and others who'd rather wait a few months. Not to mention it obviously depends on their date too - I've had dates where we've immediately connected and I thought I'd sleep with them in an instant, and others were I'd much rather wait.
As far as signals go, I suppose a lot of touching (as in, caressing your arm and whatnot) is a good sign but I wouldn't rely too much on that kinda thing since it can be easily misinterpreted too.
>>
>>17385355
Personally, not at all, but obviously depends on the guy. I can't stand the actual faggy kind, the "I'm more woman than you huuuney". Most are cool though.
That being said I'm lesbian myself so I might be biased, but I think straight women generally feel more awkward around homosexuals of their own gender, as do guys.
>>
This might be "someone did something insignificant" but I went to dinner with a friend and 2 girls that I don't know very well. One of them asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said "no, I'm single," then they both said "ahh!" and nodded their heads meaningfully.

Does "I'm single" mean something outside of "I'm not dating anyone," or did they just react sort of weird to that question?
>>
>>17385345
Gonna sound cliche but be yourself, don't try and put on a fake persona, try and just learn a lot from her and about her. Have fun
>>
>>17385503
No they just acknowledged your answer.
>>
>>17384503
You display no sexual interest in men, so they assume your sexual interest lies with women. Asexual is pretty much an internet only thing.
>>
>>17385359
Wait, so guys will actually force themselves to stop liking a guy because she's out of their league? What if someone out of your league approached you?
>>
For both genders,

If studies always say that people are attracted to the same level of attractiveness then why do I always fall for people that are way out of my league?
>>
>>17385851
Probably because people are also really bad at judging their own attractiveness
>>
>>17385851
Why the fuck do you buy into "league" meme
Stop
>>
>>17385862
I don't think he really does, it's just an easy way to describe someone more attractive than you.
>>
>>17385851
[citation needed]
>>17385862
I think it's an murican thing, like many other retarded classifications.
>>
>>17384794
Seek a therapist first.
>>
>>17385862
What's a good way to get an accurate assessment of your attractiveness without posting your photo online?

>>17385873
>an easy way to describe someone more attractive than you

Basically, yea.
>>
what do you think of a someone with her tongue pierced?
>>
>>17385980
Mindless attention whore. Boring personality.
>>
>>17385980
Do people even get their tongues pierced these days? I can't remember the last time I ran into someone who had it done
>>
>>17385980
A lot of baggage or not in a good place in their life.
>>
A woman's gone missing in my town (this is super uncommon where I live, and therefore it's a big concern) and there are posters all over the place, including at the supermarket where I work. Yesterday, during an 8 hours shift, I had multiple women comment on it and say something to the effect that they hope that they find her soon. However, just one man did, despite the fact that men seemed to look at the poster next to me just as frequently as women. Can anyone shed some light on why there was such a difference between how women reacted compared to men?
>>
>>17385980
Nothing, all i can think is why
>>
>hanging out drinking with friend and 2 girls
>one im trying to fuck randomly starts to tell me about how her ex boyfriend was cheating on her and stuff

What does this mean?
whats my move in this situation?
>>
>>17383209

Have you been to Cancun? I think I know who you are.
>>
>>17386067

Because they empathize more probably since they might be thinking worse case scenario and feeling vulnerable. The men might have also not responded because usually guys are conditioned by society to not openly express concern.
>>
What would you think of a guy that does webcam sex regularly with strangers as a mean to get off?
>>
File: hero.jpg (482KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
482KB, 2400x1800px
>>17383967
Is that a resounding no?
>>
>>17384794
A huge red flag would be going on 4chan, pretending to be a female who seriously needs to get away from /f9k/

>>17384477
"Go away, I'm trying to shop my groceries"
>>
Men with back hair.

Whats the consensus? Shave it or keep it? What do women prefer more?
>>
I was having a great time with this chick at a party and we were really getting along and weve known each other for a while. We were both drunk and i was a bit stoned and she kept saying we should hang out and i said yea but then this morning she seemed kinda cold towards me and i wasnt trying hook up with her. Should i still ask her out??
>>
ladies, i find pretty, clean feet on women attactive. i do not consider it a fetish because it is generally mild and i do not need it to get off. my girlfriend thinks feet are weird, and i don't know how to let her know that i have a thing for it without coming off as if it's a fetish
>>
>>17386266
Some girls like men's hand and fewer like men's feet, you can ask her how she feels about hands and if she likes them make the connection.
>>
>>17384794

literally being the son of a single mother
>>
>>17386279
Could you share a pic of a man's hand you find attractive? Just out of curiosity.
>>
>>17386279
what i am saying is im a guy. i am interested in my girlfriend's feet
>>
File: 1469157629955.jpg (9KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469157629955.jpg
9KB, 261x262px
>>17386329
>Shows boyfriend's hand
>Has a wedding ring on
>>
>>17383674
Just make a move, I doubt she'd be going over if she weren't interested
>>
Girls, is it possible to get back with an ex after she broke up with me? I had some problems at the time which I've now changed, is there a chance she'll see how I've changed myself and want to be together?
>>
>>17385980
>>17385980
if girl: attention whore, fitting in with some type of scene, edgy tumblrina

if boy: fuccboi, scene faggot, doing it for chicks, edgelord

I like tattoos and piercings, but tongue piercings are dumb like the people who have them.
>>
>>17386194
For me, shave it. Body hair in general really bothers me. I made a deal with a boyfriend once that I'd shave my legs and pits if he shaved his chest lol.
I can get how incredibly difficult it can be to shave your back though, so in the end you do you bro. I probably couldn't be assed to shave my back if I had back hair. But if you're that concerned, idk probably better to just ask whoever you're with their thoughts on it.
>>17386159
Eh, its not that much different from watching porn. And I'd rather someone I'd consider dating have casual webcam "sex" than actual hook ups where they could be riddled with every std known to man for all I know.
>>17386067
Who the fuck knows? Could be just a poor sample, or maybe dudes just don't feel the need to comment that kind of shit out loud. I'm a chick and I wouldn't. What the fuck is saying "man I hope she's found" going to do other than give myself a pat on the back for being so "productive towards the cause~".
>>17385851
I'd need to see these studies, because the reality of what I see is not that people desire those in their own league, but rather they end up with people in their own league. We all tend to stay in our own lane in the end one way or another, but everyone always wants a 10/10. We all settle for less if we aren't 10's ourselves.
>>
How would you react if a guy "accidentally" slipped it in your butt?
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70KB, 540x477px
>>17385220
Impressed, if you actually earned it yourself, probably yeah. But I'd be impressed by anyone making that kind of money at that young. It's no easy feat, I'd be impressed by that the same way I'd be impressed by someone breaking a world record or something, you know?
Impressed, respect, yes, more attracted to though? Fuck no.
>>17384794
Stop drinking the feminist kool aid man, you cannot expect to date anyone when you're this paranoid and terrified (and profiling) an entire group of people. I was raped by a woman. I was physically assaulted by another woman and nearly choked to death. I don't worry every woman I meet is psychotic rapist and look for "red flags". Work on yourself before you try dating. When you're less afraid of your own shadow, you can try it. And for real, if you are a feminist get the hell out of that cult as fast as you can. I was one a long time ago and it was by far the worst period of my life, I allowed them to make me afraid of leaving my own house, in fear those icky bois were all just lying and waiting to rape and murder me. I'm so glad I was able to unlearn all that bullshit before it completely destroyed all hope I had of a life.
>>17384571
Doesn't matter if you've licked zero or 100 pussies in your life, every one is different. You should always ask what they like.
>>
>>17386329
I'm a man and i had some women complimenting my hands.
>>17386335
I know, i'm saying that of she finds men hands attractive she'll understand why you find women feet attractive.
>>
>>17386426
>I know, i'm saying that of she finds men hands attractive she'll understand why you find women feet attractive.

Oh, i understand now. I'll think about trying that then, thanks
>>
grills, how do you make a shy/reserved guy know you like him?

how do you hint that you want get fucked?
>>
>>17386488
.tuo mih ksA
>>
>>17386493
yeah but then you go on a date and youre guessing. do you like drops hints? (its so boring here, lets go to your place!) or some shit?
>>
>>17386498
How much do you want him to sex you?
>>
Is bowling a good first date idea?
>>
>>17386534
if youre dating one out of the 4 people in this world that like bowling then yes
>>
>>17386399
Guess I'm dying alone.

>>17386534
>>17386542
I like bowling.
>>
Ladies,

Are quiet guys off putting? I've been told by people that my quietness isn't desirable and that I need to be outgoing if I ever want women to like me.
>>
>>17386569
was clint eastwood a talkative man?
>>
>>17385794
of course. youre ugly, you get introduced to girl who is clearly hot and would never like you, whats the point in falling for them? sometimes it happens, like in my case, and what did i get? rejection. if they approached me id be amazed, and maybe not even beleive it
>>
>>17386585
He absolutely was
>>
>>17386488
dude, nobody wants to fuck you
>>
>>17386596
You should get out if youre going to be a cunt
>>
>meet girl
>text and talk a bunch
>she starts acting distance, ignoring me
>I move on
>occasionally she tries to text me but then disappears again once I chat her up

I've just blocked her number but I'm still confused. What was her endgame?
>>
>>17386635
No idea, maybe validation, maybe attention. Seems like youre "the guy i can message and feel better about because he desires me" and then get back to my normal life
>>
>>17386585
I'm not sure if he was but do women like actors like Viggo Mortenson? He's a role model to me and a soft spoken quiet man.
>>
This might be generalizing but...

Why do women stop talking to me once they have a boyfriend? I talked to one of my friends and she told me not to make it weird by not talking to her just because she has a boyfriend.

Like, you're the little shit that doesn't want to talk to me anymore but I'm the one to take the blame? What do women actually want?
>>
>>17386906
Because she doesn't want her boyfriend to feel insecure or threatened, duh. This is so obvious, are you an idiot?
>>
Can a guy give a girl a foot massage in a non-sensual way?
>>
>>17386910
Might have worded it in a confusing way
>girls tell me to talk to them
>asking why am I ignoring them after they have a boyfriend
>proceeds to ignore me when i talk to them
>>
>>17385980
If girl: She'd probably suck my dick
If guy: He'd probably suck my dick
>>
>>17386585
What do you mean, "was"?
>>
Anons halp.
So I'm a girl, currently in Thailand on vacation, in Chiang Mai, nice resort and all that, very relaxing. Thing is, I've kind of started to fall for a girl I see at the pool daily, I haven't even talked to her yet but I'm crazy into her somehow.
Now, would it be an excessively stupid idea to invite her over for drinks to my hut? Or, I don't know, just going up to her at the pool and introduce myself nicely and whatnot? I'm immensely retarded about this and I'm only here with my sister who isn't exactly a great help.
>>
/ADV/ I made out with q girl at a party like a week ago and didn't contact her afterwards because I didn't know where I wanted to take the relationship. Am I too late now?
>>
>>17387021
I wouldn't say so, just don't sperg out and go "Hey we kissed at x party, wanna be mai waifu" or some such thing.
If she's interested, one week won't matter, and if she's not, it wouldn't have mattered if you called her the next day.
>>
>>17386913
Nah man there's always some sensual about. You don't talk about it but you know it, she knows it but we act like we don't know that there is something about it. Frankly, that's what's so cool about it.

I mean, would you give a dude a foot massage?
>>
>>17386960
Not at all, do it my dood.
>>
>>17387038
Pulp fiction is a great movie but do you genuinely agree with what Quintin Tarantino thinks?
>>
>>17387044
Yeah but how? I'm a huge pussy when it comes to romance, not to mention pretty inexperienced. Gah.
>>
First time posting any sort of question, but this if for any women. (Being well aware the odds of getting a response from one)

Me and my girlfriend met online, and we'd known each other for a fair while. After a long friendship, and getting to know each other very well, we each decided to let the other know we loved each other. Something she brought up first. And something i certainly felt in return.

I then said i would go overseas to visit her, she agreed. And we set the time and date. We discussed exclusivity, and i said i was uncomfortable with us sleeping with anyone else. She was very resistant to that, and didn't agree. A few days later she revealed that she had slept with another man almost immediately after me arranging the visit. Someone she had wanted to sleep with for a long time but never got the chance.

I would just like some opinions on what this sort of thing would indicate to anyone here?

Thankyou.
>>
>>17387087
>Being well aware the odds of getting a response from one
What?

And to address your actual post, I have no idea what you're asking.
>>
>>17387108
>I have no idea what you're asking.
Whether or not that sort of behaviour would be forgivable i suppose, to anyone here. Personally.
>>
>>17387087
I'm not sure how a woman's opinion on this is gonna help you any more than a man's, but I'll try.
First, she might have a totally different concept of romance from you. She might actually love you and still not believe in (sexual) exclusivity.
Personally, I think people put way too much importance to sex, so I don't blame her sleeping with someone she's wanted to sleep with for a long time (long before she's known you, probably?) but I can see that it rubs people the wrong way. The fact that she's admitted it to you means either that she feels bad about it for your sake or that she at least cares enough about you to tell you.
Honestly just talk to her about how it's bugging you.
>>
>>17387110
It's a grey area. It's not like she didn't say she was hesitant about exclusivity, and at no point did she agree to it.

Are you sure she's even your girlfriend? I highly doubt it if you can't even agree on something like whether or not you're exclusive
>>
>>17387087
she's a slut. cut it off.
>>
>>17387112
>She might actually love you and still not believe in (sexual) exclusivity.

She is very clear that she doesn't want me with anyone else.

>so I don't blame her sleeping with someone she's wanted to sleep with for a long time (long before she's known you, probably?)

It was just someone she barely knew, but had a slight crush on.

>>17387115
>and at no point did she agree to it.

The problem is that this trip was financially very difficult for me, and required a lot of planning on my part, and sacrifice, something she knew. And the day after i agreed to visit, she slept with someone else.

The entirety of this event won't be put into detail, but it's a lot more complicated than just this. But this is the framework of what happened.
>>
File: 1463137905420.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463137905420.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>17387122
>She is very clear that she doesn't want me with anyone else.
Yet she thinks its ok for her to sleep around? Fuck that noise man, you can do better than that. I can at least understand people in LDRs being physically open even if I disagree with it, but it's supposed to be something that goes both ways.
>>
>>17387130
I'm not going into much detail, but she was sincerely sorry. And i do forgive her, but it's still difficult not to feel extremely insulted by it.

The problem is that i knew why she rejected me explaining that i wanted exclusivity, because it would only have been something like a month before we actually saw each other. It was specifically to sleep with this guy.

That's the insulting part, mostly.
>>
>>17387122
>She's very clear that she doesn't want me with anyone else
Well then she's a hypocrite and a bitch Anon, sorry to say. If she thinks it's okay for her to sleep around willy-nilly but prohibits you from doing the same, she just wants to slut it up without you having any piece of the cake.
>>
>>17387136
>it's still difficult not to feel extremely insulted by it.
Because it's something insulting. You feel horrified by something horrifying, disgraced over something disgraceful, and so on. The woman gave you as little info as possible to try to get away with playing the field while keeping you from doing the same.

I reiterate, you can do better than this.
>>
>>17387152
The thing i don't understand is that she genuinely was, and still is, extremely attracted to me, and very in love with me. To be clear, i'm not an emotionally immature man, i've had plenty of sexual encounters and relationships.

She is sincere, i just have a hard time grasping why she'd even tell me? Why not just lie.
>>
>>17387182
>She is sincere, i just have a hard time grasping why she'd even tell me? Why not just lie.
I'd assume she understood what she did was very scummy even if it was easier in the short term than to be honest, and the guilt ate away at her. However just regretting your actions doesn't give you some pass for it.
>>
Am i weird for not having a fetish?
The only "fetish" i have is a guy with short hair. But im pretty sure even thats just a preference. I feel so boring compared to other people.
>>
>>17387241

I presume it's just people on 4chan who spend too much time alone watching porn who get into fetishes
>>
>>17387250
True. All the people ive spoken tu o about it have been ftom 4chan.
I guess its not weird i dont have a pee fetish then? Also no prego porn
>>
>>17387253
I have some socially unacceptable fucked up fetishes but I wouldn't trade vanilla sex for them
I mean, peeing and anal prolapse isn't that hot irl
>>
>>17387241
Pretty much the same with me, and I'm a guy. I don't feel too cut up about it, it's probably for the better.
>>
>>17387241
"He'd noticed that sex bore some resemblance to cookery: it fascinated people, they sometimes bought books full of complicated recipes and interesting pictures, and sometimes when they were really hungry they created vast banquets in their imagination - but at the end of the day they'd settle quite happily for egg and chips. If it was well done and maybe had a slice of tomato."
-Terry Pratchett
>>
>>17387283
Who the fuck eats eggs with chips.
>>
>>17387285
The British, I guess.
>>
>>17387285
>he hasn't experienced the mouthgasm that is dunking a chip in the yolk of a fried egg
>>
I met a guy a couple of months ago. We truly like each other. He's going through a divorce.

Should I keep this friendly and slightly flirty till he gets over his ex wife or make a move at some point soon?
I don't want to be a rebound, but I don't even really want to see him fucking other girls.
>>
>>17387299
If he hasn't made a move yet, then he probably doesn't 'truly like you,' or at least he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you
>>
>>17387288
I fry my egg like the fucking proud american I am.
>also *cough* she *cough*
>>
>>17387303
>tee hee I'm a girl!
>>
File: enhanced-30298-1433294577-1.jpg (130KB, 625x877px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30298-1433294577-1.jpg
130KB, 625x877px
>>17387305
I know I shouldn't have added that last bit but I hate being misgendered.
>>
>>17387302
I am pretty sure he likes me.
He told me he liked me the night we met. After that, we often talked about how much we liked each other, or how close we are getting, and he talks about us a couple in the future tense.
He also shows me constantly that he is interested in me (he spends all his free time with me, texts me daily, he's hard 3/4 of the time when we're physically close).

But he never made a move.
>>
>>17382653
I've only seen online dating work in cases where someone finds a person in r/l first then basically tracks them down and 'courts' them using the internet. You need to have a good lead first though.
>>
>>17382653
I've met my first girlfriend online, although not on a dating site but in some bulletin board.
>>
>>17382683
>>17385406
This. If you can ask these questions before complaining about blue balls then you are on the road to success anon.
>>
>>17387266
>anal prolapse
Good god this stuff is on every other anal video it seems nowadays, nearly made me vomit a few times when it came out of nowhere.
>>
There's not a single tip from women for fat men (not obese) here on what to do to overcome the barrier to approach women

Guess getting fit would be the one
>>
>>17387361
Probably. I've lost 60 pounds, bout half way to where I want to be. If I'm honest, I probably wouldn't want to sleep with a woman who's on a similar level physically.

There's always the option of dating fat chicks, but I'd rather skip that.
>>
>>17387241
I think most people can subsist on vanilla sex, but just like to try something new now and then. It's the people that require certain fetishes to get off that are the weird ones.
>>
>>17383967
Right here but that kind of thing seems nearly impossible these days
>>
>>17384529
That's great I didn't even know how to cook before my bf taught me and I am quite grateful
>>
>>17384644
Go for it, message her. Invite her to your place and do something simple, movie and food, etc.
>>
>>17387241
you don't have ANY fetishes? so you're telling me you've never wanted to eat hot steamy poop straight out of a girls ass?

you're fuckin weird
>>
>>17384914
For women I think this is also true a person can really grow on you if you give them some time
>>
>>17385220
Yes, then my eyes would turn green 'cause it's 2016.
>>
>>17387087
Thanks for the responses.

I'd still appreciate more, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>17385345
I went to see my LDR bf of three weeks one weekend. He got me drunk at the airport and convinced me to miss my flight home. Consequently I lost my dream job and moved in with him that day, we've been together five years now.

Don't drink that's all I can say.
>>
>>17385355
Never met a gay guy that wasn't a pleasure to hang with.
>>
>>17387361

That or having a great personality or a lot of money, or they are that girl with a strange fetish for being smothered.
>>
>>17386194
Keep it that's masculine af
>>
>>17386367
You'll only know of you try to show how you have changed.
>>
>>17386405
Same way I would react if someone barged in on me while trying to drop some friends off at the pool.
>>
>>17386569
Not at all, fuck those people. Find yourself a fellow introvert.
>>
>>17386960
You have nothing to lose, have some fun.
>>
Both.

Anyone here been in a relationship where you just knew/felt it wasn't working? How was it? How did it end?
>>
>>17387283
This is the most on point thing I've read all day.
>>
>>17387459
if you've been dating less than 2 years, breakup and move on

if you've been together for a while and hit a rough patch try your best to save it, but know when the fight is lost

these things usually end in a breakup
>>
How does one find introvert girls? Going to library and interrupting them doesn't seem like a good idea. I have a thing for introvert people, men or women, but I can't find any new ones
>>
>>17387459

Met a girl a few months ago at my school.

>she says she wants to go slow, pushing the first kiss to the third date
>she's a virgin and even though i say I'm okay waiting, she is iffy when it comes to physical intimacy, and is always freaking about her lack of experience
>she doesn't like to kiss or touch me much in public, on the grounds that "british people don't like that. it's frowned upon"
>I like to spend time alone with her on week ends and just enjoy her company while she's always looking for something to do outside to keep us busy
>I start to feel clingy if I've managed to see her for five minutes, because she'd ask things like "don't you have a class to be in?"
>she proposed to not see each other for two weeks so that she'll be "happier when I do see you, because I would have missed you"
>finally snap. I feel clingy and frustrated. Ask her what her deal is.
>she breaks up saying she really likes me but isn't mature enough or something, and things would have been different if we had met a year later

All in the space of two months. I think she just didn't like me all that much. Which is okay because i've been dating someone else for two months who is the complete opposite.
>>
>>17387471
Persistence is key, the internet is your friend
>>
>>17387472
Why do people jump into relationships when they obviously don't want to?
>>
>>17387471
Easiest way is through other introverts, get them from their friends.

If that doesn't fly, forums and/or clubs aimed at specific hobbies like a reading circle (is that the right term? you know, where you read assigned books and discuss what you thought of them and how you interpreted them).
>>
>>17387302
That's retarded.
>>
Lost my virginity this week and when giving the guy a blowjob I noticed once in a while it would briefly taste salty. Was that precum?
>>
>>17387591
Yes.
>>
Grills

How come you don't like to look at penis. You don't get aroused by penis (and ballsack). We men get aroused by ass, tits, butthole, pussy etc. Most of you even like the female body better
>>
For ladies. Can you explain why once you make it clear you are no longer interested in a guy, thats it. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning.
>>
File: 000.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>17387600
we're more mental, than visual
>>
>>17387595
Cool thanks, also out of curiosity (because I didn't do it to completion), does the actual cum taste the same as the guy's precum?
>>
>>17387605
There could be lots of reasons, you haven't really said enough for us to make a guess. Did you go on a date with someone who then ghosted you?
>>
>>17387600
that's not a thing. you and your dick must be ugly
>>
>>17386067
They prolly think she's in seven different parts by now and are keeping shut about it.
>>
>>17387612
Basically,yeah. I thought the date went well, but when I tried to schedule another date, nothing.
I'm not sure what I did wrong.
>>
>set up coffee date with guy on tinder
>he deletes his account

What is this, men?
>>
Lost my virginity to a guy who never came. He explained it was because of fapping - is this normal? I'll admit, it makes me nervous for when I get another boyfriend.
>>
>>17387648
Can go from
>too nervous to go throught it, decided to give up
To
>had a revelation and is no gay
>>
>>17387600
>How come you don't like to look at penis.
B-but I do
You penis might be ugly?
>>
>>17387648

you are not as attractive as you think you are
>>
>>17387651
Please explain the timeline
You broke up because of it?
>>
>>17387658
No, I was way more into him than he was into me. He found himself another girl.
>>
>>17384794
Don't worry, most rape isn't violent. Especially date rape is mostly just guys that are overly enthusiastic and would stop if you started actually struggling and saying to cut that shit out.
Also, if there was a type to avoid it'd probably be guys who aren't used to being told "no."

>>17384503
It's probably the part where you kiss girls.
>>
>>17387648
>What is this, men?
Prolly didn't like coffee.

>>17387651
Too much fapping can make a guy less sensitive. Don't worry desu, it's not a big deal if a girl cums too fast.
>>
>>17387087
I mean, it seems obvious to me. You simply aren't compatible. You want a monogamous relationship, she doesn't. One of you will have to cave if you want to stay together, and it just depends on who feels more strongly about their stance.
Now, I can't quite tell by your post the timeline of events here, I'm assuming its the first situation I'll post as follows. If she slept with this guy BEFORE you discussed this, I think you should cut her some slack. She just may have thought you were on the same page and was shocked you weren't when you brought it up and felt the need to confess to that (which she should have, she did the right thing by not trying to hide it from you.)
If she slept with the dude AFTER that discussion (or if she sleeps with anyone else) she isn't respecting your feelings and man, I'd say save your money it ain't going to work. Believe me, I've been the one to shell out thousands of dollars to go meet a long distance boyfriend just to get dumped immediately after and that shit sucks ass. Wasted all that money on nothing.
No matter how she feels about it she should hold off on having sex now that she knows your feelings on it until you two work out an agreement. If she won't do that, she ain't worth it man.
>>
Grills
I'm one off those guys that has always struggled to get relationships with women. One of the problems I have is that I have judging a women's interest. I often get the hot-cold treatment. Not to generalize, but is this pretty common, or is there something about my personality that brings this out?
>>
>>17387681
There's more to the story if you scroll down.

Basically it was after. The thing is, I knew she wanted to sleep with someone. I've always been very good at recognizing that behavior.

The thing that worries me is that if I hadn't been good at picking it up, and hadn't confronted her, I know she wouldn't have told me.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think I just want to talk about it, honestly.
>>
>>17387241
Eh, I don't think so. However I must ask how experienced you are. Have you given anything a try? Have you explored fetish material? Or is just everything that's not vanilla strictly off the table because you're uncomfortable with it all? (Because that's ok too).
I thought I was the same way for a while, until my ex and I had a conversation about it. I'm still a virgin, there's still a LOT I have to discover about my sexuality. With my ex though, he kinda opened my mind up a little and I discovered a few new things I didn't even know I was into through him. If you haven't tried anything, be a little open minded. That being said, even I have my limits. There are some things I refuse to even try, I just won't do (namely anything to do with the butt, shit, piss, unsanitary stuff etc). But anything you think you wouldn't mind even just giving a half hearted try, go for it. Might as well explore.
>>17382653
It never has for me, even as a woman. I find with online dating looks count for more than anything else. Which is fine, but I guess I'm just not hot enough for it. Even the average girls have issues, the only responses I got were from men older than my father, and extreme autists who couldn't even hold a conversation for 10 seconds without blurting out the fact they're a virgin who's never even talked to a woman in real life. This thing about "all women receive a million messages a day" is just a myth. Maybe 10/10's do, but there are us 5-6's at best who struggle for a single contact from someone not completely disgusting too.
Like, I can confirm>>17382657's statement. I've literally had better first dates from 4chan than tinder or okc. Granted, with 4chan though they never go beyond the first date(read sex).
Plus online dating has always felt so disconnected to me. I don't like the stiff structure of trying to meet up irl. I'd rather meet someone organically, however in this day and age that seems impossible, that online dating is all anyone does anymore.
>>
>>17387694
gotcha, I skimmed some of that after I posted.
I understand mate, but as far as I see it you've been cheated on and even worse, she fully intended to lie about it. That just shows she's willing to hide things from you, who knows what else she'll lie about. Maybe one of these flings gives her AIDS or something, and then she decides not to tell you about that when you bang. I don't think she's good for ya, and I know that's tough to hear when you really like someone. I've worn the rose colored glasses too.
But talking about its good. Venting is good. Stay strong anon, but if you haven't already, don't blow all that money to go see someone who doesn't respect you.
>>
>>17387712
I honestly don't feel cheated on, so much as I do insulted. And I don't want to give too many details or specifics, so. It's hard to convey the complexity.

But I will say I believe she is sorry. But I don't know if she would have felt guilty.

I honestly don't.

And I don't know why she did if she is so attracted to me. This guy , no offense to him, really isn't a looker.
>>
>>17387682
You have to give more information about yourself. Specific situation something. Like honestly, this is like a police description, 18-40 year old male. This sounds like it could be anybody.
>>
>>17387731
Cheaters will never be sorry because sorry and feeling shame demand selflessness and cheaters are always and will always be selfish. There will always be an excuse for them why they should do something and why it should be forgiven.

And no, she doesn't feel guilty. I can attest to this, not as a cheater, but someone who's every fucking friend has cheated on their boyfriends or girlfriends.
>>
>>17387739
I meant I don't know if she would have even told me out of guilt had I not confronted her.

She knows me well enough to know I will always see through a lie, and I believe that's why she told me straight up.
>>
>>17387731
Hmm, I mean if you're forgiving of it then that's on you, and only you can say if that was a good choice for you. I think you definitely have a lot to discuss. But it does bother me that you think she doesn't feel guilty. Because she should, not for having sex necessarily, but for doing it knowing you wouldn't like it. She knowingly broke your trust and disregarded your feelings, you can forgive her, but do not forget that fact.
To play devils advocate here though on her end, I can kind of understand that in LDR's, sex is the most challenging aspect of it. If you have a sex drive, it's hard to combat it long term. (However that doesn't excuse the fact you can just fucking masturbate and be done with it).
I for example don't have much of a sex drive at all. So even in relationships I see every day, I kind of have the same problem since I'm hardly ever in the mood for it. I've questioned if I'd be ok with letting my bf have casual sex to satisfy that need while being emotionally committed to me. But even still, my problem is that I don't have much faith in that situation. I whole heartedly believe that any dude I date would just end up dumping me for the fuck buddy eventually. After all, she'd be the whole package and I'm only half. I would feel mopey the whole time just waiting to get dumped, and that wouldn't foster a good relationship anyways. Would probably be a self fulfilling prophecy actually.
But I digress, point being it could very well be that she is completely emotionally committed to you, but she just needs someone to satisfy her sexual needs while you're away. He didn't have to be a looker, he just had to get her off.
Which that arrangement is fine in itself, but only when all parties are aware of it and accepting of it. But it seems this is not your case.
>>
>>17387744
What advice do you want from this? For us to tell you to break up with her or how to make this situation better? Because one you don't want and the other isn't possible.
>>
>>17387755
Thank you. I'll try and think on these things.
>>
>>17387697

>I'd rather meet someone organically, however in this day and age that seems impossible

Understanding "impossible" as being a bit of hyberbole, why should this be? What changed? Or did nothing ever change?

I am not, on the whole, particularly socially retarded. I'm more social than a bulk of people I know. ("Academics") But I do not and never have understood how people actually get together, outside of the few instances of accidental organic connection that rarely happen.

Are some people just hyper-social enough to be constantly somehow doing new things, seeing new people, asking out people, and so on? This really doesn't seem to be what the average person is doing. I don't know what people do. Well, no, I understand people, but I don't understand how this aspect of people works these days.
>>
>>17387764
So basically you heard what you wanted and is now satisfied?
I hope you are miserable for the rest of your life.
>>
Would a relationship between a 20 year old girl and a 36 year old guy work? Is the age gap too large?
>>
>>17387951
Absolutely too large.
>>
>>17387600
I take it that you are thinking of dick pics - in that case, most men would much prefer to look at tits or asses over a full frontal vagina shot. Genitals are just not the prettiest bodyparts.

As for liking the female body better (aesthetically), I think that's for a huge part cultural influence. Women are portrayed as a vision of beauty all around you in ads, just to name something. Yeah, there's also adverts with muscular men, but those pale next to the amount of "neutral" men featured. (Or a handsome face in a good suit, without emphasis on the male body.) In most everyday movies/blockbusters there is a scene where not only you see a beautiful fit actress topless, there's also flattering light and angles and the entire scene is built up to underline how sexy and beautiful the sight is. Seeing that over and over again leaves its mark on your taste and what you think of as beautiful. I can't talk for everyone and I know that some women love shirtless ripped men, but personally I don't even think men are that great at portraying men in a (to women) sexy way when they try to.
>>
>>17384834

I feel stupid that I didn't think of this before.

But in my defense, we don't really go to bars or anything of the sort where you'd pick up a stranger to fuck.

Cheers, anon!
>>
Guys,

Do you have a friendzone?
What makes a girl fall into your friendzone and how can she break out of it?
If you think a girl is cute and you like her personality but she is "off limits," (ex: coworker, friend's ex, already taken) do you automatically put her in the friendzone?
Do you hold yourself back from flirting with girls because they're "off limits"?
How well do you control who you end up pursuing? Can you be manipulated or seduced to go after someone you would otherwise hold yourself back from?
>>
>>17388164
>Do you have a friendzone?
yes
>What makes a girl fall into your friendzone
being unattractive, weird, mentally ill, clingy, naive, dumb, unpleasant company, etc
>and how can she break out of it?
99% of the time she cannot
>If you think a girl is cute and you like her personality but she is "off limits," (ex: coworker, friend's ex, already taken) do you automatically put her in the friendzone?
if i actually like her as a person and dont just want to fuck her (very uncommon for me), i will find a way to make it work
>Do you hold yourself back from flirting with girls because they're "off limits"?
only if she is in a relationship with a close friend or family member
>How well do you control who you end up pursuing?
as well as i control anything else i do. weird question
>Can you be manipulated or seduced to go after someone you would otherwise hold yourself back from?
possibly, but if i discover that ive been manipulated, i will resent you for it
>>
>>17388182
I know it's a weird question, but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't talk to a guy for certain reasons, but I'm attracted to him so much that it drives me crazy and I end up messaging him out of the blue just to say hi. I guess I was asking if guys are like that too.
>>
>>17388164
>Do you have a friendzone?
If I don't think your attractive then I won't purse a relationship. Or if you have some weird relationship thing then I'll just avoid it to save myself the trouble

>What makes a girl fall into your friendzone and how can she break out of it?
It's simply: "Is she cute? No? Well she's cool but I'd never date her"

>If you think a girl is cute and you like her personality but she is "off limits," (ex: coworker, friend's ex, already taken) do you automatically put her in the friendzone?
I guess. I'd rather not with a friend's girl because you never know if they say it's ok just because they think they don't care anymore when it really bothers them inside. I'd avoid coworkers because I have to see them all day, and I don't fuck with people in relationships. Let someone else be the one to deal with that time bomb

>Do you hold yourself back from flirting with girls because they're "off limits"?
I don't see the point so I don't bother. Why flirt with someone you don't want? I hate sending mixed messages. It's dumb.

>How well do you control who you end up pursuing? Can you be manipulated or seduced to go after someone you would otherwise hold yourself back from?
If I find out she's really a bitch then I guess I'd lose interest. You can't be forced to just care for someone that you've already decided you don't care for in that way. As friends sure, but I'll never see you in a romantic way if I've made my mind up.
>>
>>17388164
I friend zone a girl if I can't see a successful relationship working out between us. For me, attractiveness had nothing to do with it. If I don't see it working, I'm disinclined to waste my time. Sometimes I flirt just because I'm a flirtatious guy. I have a friend who is not even close to what I'm looking for (likewise me for her), and we flirt sometimes as a joke.

I have full control over whom I pursue, and attempts to manipulate me have always failed, usually amusing me at some point
>>
>>17388192
Shit the first two look really bad in retrospect. Basically I don't wanna be with a girl who I don't find attractive. It doesn't seem fair to her that she loves everything about me and I only live a little bit of her. Also I don't like girls who beat around the bush and who can't be upfront with me. Its annoying. Oh and passive aggressiveness, that makes me sick.
>>
There's a girl I've known for a few years and recently we became good friends. I wasn't really into her until lately (she's single now).
Can it damage the friednship if I ask her out and she says no?
She once told me how her best friend confessed his feelings for her and it was really awkward for her to reject him, so I don't want to be like that guy. The difference is between that guy and me is, I'm not madly in love with her and no beta orbiter, I just think something could grow from the friendship we have now and I wouldn't really care If she said no.
>>
>>17388191
some are. most of the time, if we display that sort of thing, it makes girls lose interest.
if you like the guy, just be direct. trust me, we appreciate that. i dont know how old you or the subject of your affection are, but i can tell you that anyone that has been playing the game for a while is probably sick of the passive-aggressive coy maiden bullshit.
>>
Femanon here.

So I've been with my man for over 3 years. I see myself with him for many more. He is quite a gentleman, always respectful to me.
Here's the problem, our sex life is good. I'm very open minded. So I have some kinks that may require him to be somewhat disrespectful to do. I like be degraded a bit as well as to being fully controlled. He has way too much respect to call me a degrading word. How do I open this door up for us? Don't most men like having control? My sex life is a little too vanilla atm and I want to try talk to him without scaring him.
>>
Women, how do you usually react to a random man buying you a drink at the bar? Happy? Creeped out? Misc. factors?
>>
Been going out on dates with a few girls ever since I got back into the dating scene, and now things with one are getting pretty serious, and I want to break it off with the other girl I've been seeing. What is the best way to go about this? Ghosting is such a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>17388191
You want to fuck someone with a gf?
>>
Ladies, how does a guy respond to a girl who is the touchy-feely type in a way that you're interested in them. A co-worker of mine started talking to me a lot out of the blue after working together for about 6 to 7 months. One time we spoke for a good while and she told me how she was interested in another co-worker before I started working there. Another co-worker of ours found out about this and had sex with him. I guess this left her salty because she told me how she's not interested in going out with anyone. However, after we spoke about that, she started resting her head on my shoulder and would give me looks and it's obvious that she wanted me to look back at her. Weeks later she would have a huge grin on her face when she sees me come in for work and would also go out of her way to hug me (there was a customer she ignored just to hug me). She would also say, "oh my god it's my favorite person!" when she sees me.

(CONT)
>>
>>17388282
One thing that annoyed me though is that, when I texted her telling her about all of those things that she would say and do to me, she wasn't interested in me. She said that she "definitely would of told me" if she did like me. We still talk a lot on Snapchat but it's obvious that she's not interested in me. I don't get it, the things she said and did sort of implied that she had some inkling of her liking me more than a friend but apparently not. I told her that maybe I just read her wrong. I was really hoping that she did like more than a friend. She's traveling around Europe at the moment and I told her if there was any chance that we could go out and be more than friends but she never replied to that specifically. Like I said, we still talk a lot and I'm not salty just annoyed at myself because I fell like she wanted me to say something serius to her but I didn't. I was just surprised and confused because she's gorgeous and I'm not the best looking person. I just didn't have the balls to say anything and now I feel loke I may have missed my opportunity.

Ladies, did I fuck up? Or is she just really friendly? Also, if this happens again, how do I respond?

Thanks
>>
>>17388312
If you want me to give more info I can. I'm just trying to decipher this probably simple and obvious thing here.
>>
>>17388312
>would of
Yeah, no.
>>
>>17388242

Have you talked to him about it? He can't read your mind.
>>
>>17387648
Somebody found out that he didn't want to find out?
>>
>>17388407
I've brought it up a few times and he has said that he doesn't feel right calling me degrading names. I don't want him to feel bad if he does it because its not a turn on if hes not confident about it. I've tried to get him to open up with any fetishes he may have. I don't know if he is maybe embarrassed or just a simple vanilla man. I've recently got him more comfortable with pulling hair and light choking but that took years.

Obviously I'm commited to him and don't plan on leaving him because hes not kinky but I would like someone to talk to about kinks and he just doesn't seem to be interested in any kinks. His favorite porn actress was Sasha grey so you'd think he would be open about some degradation but nope.
>>
>>17388466
Dis his sister became a prostitute or.something? He is really afraid of hurting women, aparently. I would also argue that he likes SG because he can't have/do degrading stuff; it's like a vent.
It's not a strong argument but that is as far as my armchair psychology goes.
>>
>>17388476
He doesn't have a sister.
He has a good relationship with his mother. She's older and a little cuckoo, so he is very protective of her. If anything he has a mommy fetish, but he doesn't really touch on his own interests. (Maybe because he is afraid I will judge him?)

I figure since he really enjoys SG, that he would be open to doing more hc play, but he doesnt seem to take the bait. He does admire her look and of course that fine ass, so maybe it's just her look but she does some pretty fucked up porn. I just dont know how to get him to truly open up. I wont judge him but I think he is just too conscious about his interests or he is just vanilla. I'm not sure.
>>
>>17388164
Breh, friendzone is just when you get the lets be friends speech.

But yeah if a girl is dating one of my friends she might as well be my sister. She's off limits even if they break up.
>>
>>17386266
Make her feel like it's hers that you like. Other than that I don't really know, my bf told me about it and I try to send him pics or short videos, he sometimes puts my legs up his shoulders and kisses them. Like in your case, it's not necessary for him to get off, but he likes doing that and I'm happy I can contribute to make him happy.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.