[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with things you can't really change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 35

File: ahnold.jpg (60KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
ahnold.jpg
60KB, 500x632px
Ok so I have freakishly small bones. I'm almost fucking 20 and my wrist is like 5.5 inches in diameter and I'm 5'8"-ish. That combined makes me look lanky as fuck, especially from a side view. Also I feel like no matter the excercise I do I'll still be weaker than the average male with a normal bone size. I know I could've been born a lot more fucked up but this shit has really bothered me all my life and contributed to me being an overall antisocial loser. What do?
>>
dude 5.5 inches in diameter sounds normal. are you sure you don't have body dismorphia?
>>
>>17382551
You look lankly as fuck because you are a spooky skeleton
>no matter the excercise I do I'll still be weaker than the average male with a normal bone size
literally doesn't matter, you arent competing in strongman or some shit
>>
>>17382563
Literally everyone I've ever met my age has bigger wrists than me, even girls. My like 9 year old cousin has the same size wrists as me.
>>
>>17382551

Stop having self pity and go to the gym, ask for diet advice and stick to it.

May not become the biggest guy around but you can still look good.
>>
>>17382571
But it looks bad. It makes people like you less.
>inb4 looks don't matter
>>
own up to it and embrace it. You probably have a slightly atypical "look" but people that look kind of weird can end up looking the coolest (Steve Buscemi, R. Crumb, Lincoln... all weird lanky fucks who probably get/got tons of chicks). At least you aren't some boring normie
>>
>>17382551
Stop finding excuses.

> no matter the excercise I do I'll still be weaker than the average male
50% of the population is weaker than the average male. You can exercise and become much stronger than you are now, or bitch and stay like you are.
It literally doesn't matter to most people.

> this shit has really bothered me all my life and contributed to me being an overall antisocial loser.
I am sure you have some other problems other than this, if something so insignificant makes you suffer so much.

OP, everyone has physical flaws and things they don't like about their bodies. It is not an excuse to not work hard and improve yourself.
I am a girl. I have always been pretty muscular and "thick". I hated it as a teenager and I still hate it now that I am 23 - I will never be cute, slim and skinny. No matter how hard I diet, how hard I exercise, I can't achieve that body type.
Is this an excuse to be a lazy slob and get even larger? Nope. Is it an excuse for my other shortcomings? Nope.
>>
File: 1431159599396.gif (2MB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
1431159599396.gif
2MB, 265x285px
>>17382614
>Stop finding excuses.
>No matter how hard I diet, how hard I exercise, I can't achieve that body type.

This is why you don't take advice from females
>>
OP, try this and post your results. http://bonytobeastly.com/ectomorph-hardgainer-muscle-building-genetics-quizzes/
It's never an excuse, the guy was a fucking manlet with girly wrists and shoulders, and now he's a 185 pound beast so stop complaining.
>>
I have the opposite problem, I want to be a tiny stick figure girl, but my body type will not allow for it. I can get thin sure, and I am in that process, but I can't get as small as I want. Its just not possible with my frame. Like I can't change the fact I'm 5'3 when I want to be 5'0, unless I'm going to chop off my feet or something.
So all you "anything is possible just git gud" sayers, how do you cope with shit like that?
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25KB, 635x460px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25KB, 635x460px
>>17382621
>hardgainer
>>
File: 370_39356170387_8739_n.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
370_39356170387_8739_n.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>17382632
>how do you cope with shit like that
by being mentally stable
>>
File: sdgfs.png (86KB, 440x318px) Image search: [Google]
sdgfs.png
86KB, 440x318px
>>17382646
Well that ship has sailed. Got anything actually helpful? Thats basically what I'm asking for fucks sake, how do I cope with the shit I can't fix and therefore "stable" myself? I've done the drugs, I've done the therapy. None of it helped. Is there a surgery I can get, how do I fix my appearance to something I (and anyone else for that matter) can actually stand to look at?
>>
>>17382618
Maybe I didn't express myself well - the whole point of my post was to improve yourself and work hard even if you can't exactly reach your ideal.

I am not fat - I am 5'6" and 134 lbs.
I am pretty muscular for a girl, and every woman in my family is. I have a generally healthy lifestyle - I exercise daily, eat healthy, and really enjoy hiking and stuff like that.
My "insecurity" is that I have pretty broad shoulders, thick muscular legs, a big butt and wide hips. Even if I have a pretty flat stomach and a thin waist, and I am not overweight, I don't look cute, small and skinny. I don't think I can be like that - it's not my bone and muscular structure.
My lowest was 128 lbs and I looked sick. Unlike, for example, my best friend who is 5'5" and 115 lbs and looks fantastic.
Even if I can't reach my ideal, I still do exercise and eat healthy to keep fit. And this was my advice to the OP.
>>
File: Snapchat-3987058984535640770.jpg (710KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3987058984535640770.jpg
710KB, 1080x1920px
Almost same problem OP, well, I'm pretty sick and every 8 weeks I get some meds injected and then I start from 0 (musles literally break down) the meds aren't that effective anymore so now I can start training for a bit, but yea I also get more sick.
When I didn't have the meds, I worked out for a year 3 times a week, and after a year, yea a whole fucking year, I got some results.

you said it yourself, you don't have it that bad, also don't be a fucking pussy. Just keep fucking working "no matter what I do", jesus thats some bullshit.
>>
>>17382663
I heard growing up helps.
>>17382675
gonna need pics for proof
>>
>>17382709
Take your own advice then I guess, if you can't even participate in the conversation. I'm not in high school. People from all ages can go through this. There are things we cannot change. How do we deal with this?
If you could be an adult for 5 minutes and actually give real advice in an advice thread and actually help people, that'd be swell. But seeing as how you do not actually have anything intelligent or helpful to say, idk why you're here. Its like you're looking at someone whos arm just got cut off and saying "Well, the bleeding will stop eventually, just get over it."
>>
>>17382734
>stil asking how to deal with imaginary problems
>>
File: jfr.png (78KB, 291x305px) Image search: [Google]
jfr.png
78KB, 291x305px
>>17382740
Cool
Anyway, anyone have something intelligent to say on this matter? Something actually helpful? How do we come to terms with the shit we can't fix? How do we help ourselves get better?
>>
>>17382754
You are right anon, I'm a retard, you should cut your legs. Don't let dreams be dreams.
>>
>>17382677
Dude you're shredded. Tone it back a little.
>>
>>17382734
>Its like you're looking at someone whos arm just got cut off and saying "Well, the bleeding will stop eventually, just get over it."
You suck at metaphors, stop doing that.
You won't die from your condition, it's more like psoriasis, a cosmetic problem that you can't fix.

If even therapists couldn't fix you then when did you think that asking /adv/ was a good idea?
Look at Beckham here, and look at his tiny little wrists, is it noticeable? No, and that's why you should stop being a little manbaby as you nicely said in your pic, and hit the fucking gym.
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17382763
>Can't tell when people are making fun of you
I was using that as an example of your stupid fuckery, dumb ass. I was saying there ARE indeed some things you cannot change, like height. My suggestion was, if you all think there's nothing in the world you can't do, shoot for the stars!, then is cutting off my feet a solution to you? Because that's ridiculous. You're admitting that your own shit you were preaching is a load of crap.
So yeah, you are kind of retarded. Come back when you have something to contribute to the thread dumb shit.
>>
>>17382791
I'm not op lol. Stop making assumptions, you're bad at it. You're not offering anything to the table man, all you're saying is "Lol git gud fag, nothing is impossible you're just not trying" after I explained something that actually ISN'T fixable. I'm explaining the issue, and you're saying its not real. It is, that's why I'm telling you about it.
Golly gee sure is a shocker I'm looking for advice on a board called advice.
>>
>>17382675
Pics
>>
>>17382794
>that's ridiculous
Why? Just because you are a narrowminded?
People are having leg surgeries to get taller every day. You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>17382809
I'm not >>17382740 lol, I just jumped in the thread because OP is making me mad.
Sorry, I just re-read the thread, I got you confused.
>>
>>17382551
Bro, go to the fucking gym. Read some literature about how to gain weight. I did and I look way different even after just 6 months of lifting. You can't half ass it though.
>>
>>17382824
So you really are advocating me to cut of my feet just to get shorter. I think your mental illness is stronger than mine. At least I have the rationality to see what's obviously not a real option.
>>17382837
Gotcha, we good friend. Why all boards don't have ids is beyond me.
>>
File: 1343502708763.jpg (27KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1343502708763.jpg
27KB, 500x428px
>>17382734
>>17382754

/fit/ here, unless you've actually tried to change your appearance instead of just looking the mirror and saying "darn, I'll never be buff/skinny/beautiful" whatever, your "intelligent advice" would be to start by actually trying to change yourself. Once you've actually hit the gym, or started running or whatever, then you'll find what works and what doesn't. Until then, complaining like the OP that you look "lanky as fuck" while doing nothing to try and change yourself is just self esteem murder. Have some pride in yourself, be the best you can be.
>>
>>17382862
>/fit/ here
>mentions running

Nah bro, you ain't /fit/...
>>
>>17382870

Some people want to be small and weak brah. I am not one of those people
>>
>>17382860
I am advocating you to kill yourself because of what a piece of shit person you are.
People have done much more retarded shit than cutting their feet. You are an adult, start acting like one.

>>17382870
ikr, running kills gainz
>>
File: tumblr_nvc7xjs9QF1sq1jk6o1_250.jpg (32KB, 246x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvc7xjs9QF1sq1jk6o1_250.jpg
32KB, 246x329px
>>17382862
I was complaining I had the opposite problem. Hitting the gym will make it worse. I want to be "lanky as fuck". I've still got too much fat, I know that and I am working on it (down 70lbs with 30 to my target), but thats only half the problem. The other issue is the fact I have too much muscle too. It's like, how do I exercise and not gain muscle? I do the majority of my weight loss with my diet and exercise what I have to off, but I'm just replacing fat with muscle, and looking equally as fucking disgusting and obese.
But again, I can change my weight, that's easy, but I can't be what I really want. The way my hips are located makes my legs go inwards, my things will always look like disgusting ham bones. I have a shitty hourglass figure that just makes me look obese all the damn time, my fat distribution is fucked sending every ounce of body fat I have straight to my gut. Now, granted maybe if I get my bf down to next to nothing that won't be an issue, but I'd be skeletor to the max.
Pic related, the kind of legs I wish I had. But her hips are just positioned different from mine. I can't rearrange my skeletal structure.
>>17382877
>Telling people to kill themselves online
>Act like an adult
>My sides
I will when you do friend. You don't even have any empathy and are too stupid to realize people live different lives from you and experience shit you dont, you're basically a psychopath. Have fun shooting up a school or whatever it is you do for fun, tearing the heads off of cats? Idk.
>>
>>17382906
holy shit the delusions
>>
>>17382906

Without pics I can't tell you what you should do, but we as humans are almost ALWAYS our worst critic, especially physically. Haven't you seen the "hightest" meme on /fit/, alot of guys, myself included, find large, wide hips attractive as all fuck, and lower BF will not make those attributes go away, but simply make the rest of you more attractive.

I'm trying to give advice, but if you've got it in your head you'll always be unattractive, that sounds like more a mental problem than anything.
>>
File: harpoons.png (561KB, 546x830px) Image search: [Google]
harpoons.png
561KB, 546x830px
>>17382917
Here, I'm working on the fat issue, That is what I can change after all. I don't have an issue with that, I know I'm a disgusting obese whale but I can fix that. I have been fixing that, I used to be 190 now I'm around 120-130.
My thighs are pretty solid. I don't think theres that much fat left on them, its mostly muscle and I can't seem to get rid of that. I can't get them to the point where theyre not smashed together like a fucking revolting tumblr hambeast.
Of the 70lbs I have lost, maybe 5 of it came from the gut. I have not seen much a change at all in the size of my fucking pot belly. I just permanently look pregnant. Idk how to fix that without sending my bf% to nothing, which I will do if thats what it takes. Frankly thats my goal, lose until its gone. If that means I weigh 80lbs fine, I'll go there if I have to because that's possible. But I can't change the fucking bone structure that's making me look so goddamn obese. I mean can you look me in the eye and tell me its possible to look like the pic before, even if I go complete skeletor? I'll do it, idc if I'm within an inch of death I'll do it if that's really what it takes to be attractive. Because everyone else tells me its physically impossible with my body type. The doctors, therapists, all say I will never look like that and idk whos lying.
>>
>>17382995

The before pic has very little BF%, I don't find that attractive other than a casual fling, you've got nice wide hips, and good tits, just work on losing the tummy and see where you are from there. What do you do for exercise?
>>
>>17383008

And if you think I'm BSing you, look at this thread. Guys like all different things.

>>17382835
>>
>>17382995
Don't listen to these idiots on 4chan with their demented ideas about women's bodies.

They're all probably hippos themselves, loathing themselves and attacking fat women to find an outlet.

Your legs are fine. You can lose the belly and look really hot. Even like this from the front you are pretty sexy with those tits and curvy body.
>>
File: man-laughing.jpg (364KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
man-laughing.jpg
364KB, 2122x1415px
>>17382995
>its mostly muscle
>sending my bf% to nothing
>bone structure making me look so obese
>physically impossible

fuck you can't make this up
>>
>>17382995
Work on your posture!
You look fine in the front pic.
>>
>>17383028
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17382995
But why do you think that >>17382906 is sexy? Guys who like this kind of girl are usually young, you grow out of it as soon as you get older. (I mean 20's, not 50's)
Beside your tummy, you look absolutely fine.
>>
File: 1469155949072.jpg (273KB, 931x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1469155949072.jpg
273KB, 931x1447px
>>17382995

oh man, her thighs touch. That must mean she's unattractive right?
>>
>>17383028
You know being fat isn't healthy. Please don't give people the impression it's okay. You fat sympathizers are terrible people.
>>
>>17383045
>absolutely fine
>>17383065
yes
being fat means you are a lazy degenerate that has no respect for your body

>>17383069
a shine of ligh appears
>>
>>17382551
>my wrist is like 5.5 inches in diameter
You mean circumference
If your wrist was 5.5 inches in diameter it would be as thick as a neck
>>
File: gallery_31393_3044_46297.jpg (98KB, 477x458px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_31393_3044_46297.jpg
98KB, 477x458px
>>17383008
More dudes do than don't. Dating is a game of numbers, you have to widen your pool as much as possible. Even if not, I find that attractive. I want to find myself attractive too. But you said it yourself, you'd bang someone like that at least. Nobody fucks fat chicks unless its some gross fetish, for the lulz, or they lost a bet.
>>17383028
Its not just 4chan though, dudes tell me this irl all the time, thin dudes, fit dudes even. I've been described by an ex as, "The type of girl guys would bang, but only if their buddies won't find out". I want to be the trophy, not the shameful secret. I met up with a dude once, warning him in advance I was fat and he said it was fine, that he liked "thiq" girls, but when I got there he said I should have told him I was obese and left.
>>17383045
I am in my 20's, and this is what every guy in their 20's I've ever met wanted. A tiny, thin, petite gf they can destroy in bed. As for why I like it, it just looks feminine. Big beefy women just look like men. Women are supposed to be tiny in my book.
>>17383065
She looks fat to me, this is why hour glasses suck because they only give the illusion of thin in this one small area. Its like, Obese-thin-obese.
>>
>>17383080
oops sorry m8
>>
>>17383085
>Nobody fucks fat chicks

Then if you think you're fat, lose some weight. that BS about skeletal structure making you look fat is just that. BS. Lose enough BF to have a slim stomach and see if your thighs aren't slimmer as well. Fat loss never comes from only one area, it'll come off everywhere, and the stomach is usually the last to go. Trust me.
>>
File: 1417128435416.jpg (28KB, 428x416px) Image search: [Google]
1417128435416.jpg
28KB, 428x416px
>>17383085
>he said I should have told him I was obese and left
fucking hell I can't breathe right now
>>
File: 1389795585874.png (851KB, 635x674px) Image search: [Google]
1389795585874.png
851KB, 635x674px
>>17383094
nah senpai, you don't want her to send her bf% to nothing
>>
>>17383085
She looks hot. Sounds like you have body-image issues.
>>
>>17382995
Leave it to a woman to make a big deal out of nothing. You look fine. You could stand to lose a little weight, but it's not like you are an utter landwhale.
>>
>>17383085
A thin hourglass is definitely a great body type.
I posted earlier (>>17382675). When I started to go out with guys 23-30 they always were insane for my body, which is a sort of muscular/thin hourglass - broad shouldes, big tits, thin waist, sort of flat stomach, big hips, big butt, thick thighs.
I don't exactly like it. I wish I was like the girls you posted - thin and feminine and cute and slender. I think I am not feminine at all.
But a LOT of guys are insane for my body type. So I guess it's fine.
>>
>>17383122
white knight degenerate
>>
>>17383094
Jesus, I know. I AM losing weight. I've said it over and over in this thread the weight is not the issue. I KNOW I can lose weight. I am. I was nearly fucking 200lbs before. I AM LOSING WEIGHT.
Doctors and every fitness resource I can find all say that if you don't have the hips for a gap, you wont get one. Thats what I mean by my skeletal structure making me look obese. My thighs will always be smashed together like a fucking whale because my hips aren't wide enough to create the gap. They will always look landwhale disgusting.
>>17383111
She is hot, I wish I was her. That's kind of the point of the thread is it not? coping with what you can't change? How do I cope with the body issues formed because of the shit I cannot do anything about?
>>17383122
Are you blind? I mean just look at the troll posting on all my posts. At least we agree on something, even though his trolling is blatant and cringworthy bad.
>>17383123
I disagree. I've only met men who want a tiny thin rectangle. Maybe that's just what the kind of men I'm into are into. Either way that helps me none, if I'm not the body the guys that I want are into, then I'll have to settle for someone probably as fat as me.
>>
>>17383131
I have been fat in my teens (200 lbs fat) and even then I never dated someone overweight. A lot of guys like bigger girls or can get over that if you are actually a nice person.

Right now you are fat for sure and you need to lose some weight. You won't get a 10/10 by being mediocre. When you'll lose the weight and you'll be a thin hourglass, I am sure you'll get all the attention you want.
Honestly my last 2 dates were pretty much models. And I am far from a petite little flower.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>17383131
>My thighs will always be smashed together like a fucking whale because my hips aren't wide enough to create the gap.

Honestly, you should kill yourself if you believe that.

>>17383145
>pretty much models
>>
File: med_gallery_14768_1389_2709.jpg (19KB, 323x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_14768_1389_2709.jpg
19KB, 323x480px
>>17383145
So, I'm a consolation prize, "you aren't hot but i guess you're kinda nice so I'll pretend you're not disgusting."
I've never met a single person besides 4chan where I'm sure 100% of them are either trolling, desperate, or creepy fetishists anyways to actually like fat or fat looking women. I lurk on soc every now and then, the "chubby" threads make me laugh. They're all supposedly normal sized women, yet they have to post in the chubby thread. Chubby girls have to post in the obese thread. Only ones allowed in the "average" threads are like pic related. And I think even she could possibly get the boot since her thighs are kinda big.

I know that, that's why I started losing weight. Who is anyone to ask a hot person to date them when they're disgusting? I'll get to the point where I'm worthy of a date when I'm hot enough, but I don't know if I can get there while I'm an hourglass (no such thing as thin hourglass, all hourglasses just look fat.) with smashed thighs. Idk if I can not be mediocre. I can get skinny, but I'll still look fat. Like hell, even in that pic I posted I look 150lbs but that's no more than 130, I think it was 125 when I took that.
>>
>>17383131

look, the fitizen from before, trying to help. Your bone structure is not the issue. It seriously is just a BF issue. I'm not trying to troll, just give you honest advice here. The reason they're " smashed together like a fucking whale" is because of bodyfat. Lose the fat, and they won't be. Notice how the two skinny women posted have little to no bodyfat? Notice the skellington arms and legs? Notice no tummy at all?
>>
File: 1429111562520.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429111562520.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>17383165
this is now a fit grills thread
>>
>>17383131
I was referring to the one you called fat
>>17383065
The pic in that post. That stick in your pic has nothing on her.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1439881841609.jpg (23KB, 480x628px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439881841609.jpg
23KB, 480x628px
>>
>>17383145
So you just want a thigh gap? Because I think I'm the "petite and small" you are talking about but my thighs still touch. So I don't know what you mean about that would still make you look like a land whale? I think you can get a small gram even if your thights touch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1441513017259.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441513017259.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
169cm
51kg
>>
>>17383189
Oops meant to reply to
>>17383131
>>
>>17383163
There is a lot of difference between "you're not a smoking hot Victoria secret model" and "you are discusting and I can't even look at you". A lot of girls aren't as hot as Victoria secret models, but they're still very attractive.

Hourglass is very attractive. Girls like Sophia Loren, Scarlett Johansson or Kim kardashian are considered attractive by most. All hourglass body shape.

With a flat stomach, you look thin.
>>
File: 1433801730224.jpg (109KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1433801730224.jpg
109KB, 800x531px
>With a flat stomach, you look thin.
WAHAHHAHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
>>
>>17383189
It's mostly the general figure - I don't care about thigh gap or shit like that, mostly having small and thin thighs, small butt, small wrists and ankles, small breasts. A petite figure overall.
>>
File: 1430214234114.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1430214234114.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>17383204
so not being a fat fuck overall? then keep losing weigh, you filthy degenerate
>>
>>
>>17383208
Hum, no.
I am 60 kg x 168 cm. I am honestly healthy. I look nice. I am just more muscular than I wish I was.
>>
File: 1427984354509.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427984354509.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>
File: 1435972577539.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435972577539.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>17383219
I guess I took you for someone else.
Anyway I am not interested in personal opinion, but in pictures. People have proved to be more than deluded here.
>>
File: 1465414010950.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465414010950.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: mb.jpg (17KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
17KB, 386x449px
>>
>>
>>17383232
what the fuck this girl would slice me in half with her legs
>why boner.jpg
>>
>>17383243

>tfw these girls will never clamp on your head so hard you pass out during oral
>>
>>17382551
Who decided that men only look good when they're "big"? Honest question here.
>>
>>17382551
Eat a shit ton of food. No really, take how every much food you think is a lot and double that. You probably have to eat until you're on the verge of throwing up to gain weight if you have the genetics and metabolism of a spooky skelton.

google 'Starting Strength 5x5' and start browsing /fit/

Be prepared for the latter to make you homo
>>
File: 1305724173654.png (605KB, 1144x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1305724173654.png
605KB, 1144x1282px
Just eat this everyday haha
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.