[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (32KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
32KB, 620x401px
I am a 19 yo guy from germany.
I hate the relationship with my girlfriend but she is pregnant...
(3rd Month)
What should I do?
>>
become a man and teach your new son or daughter the ways of the world.
>>
>>17382543
>What should I do?
Are you sure it's your kid?
Maybe is a rapefugee one :^)
>>
>>17382547

>Be a man!

yeah, no.

Do what you want OP, you don't have to be together with your partner to raise a child.

And if you don't want to raise the kid, you can not acknowledge the kid.

Though it may have some social consequences.

Also, wear a condom next time dumbass.
>>
>Are you a non white?

If yes, proceed to kill her, the fetus and yourself asap.

>Are you white?

If yes, do your duty as a white man and be there for your child.
>>
You'll fuck up the kid even more by staying miserable and bitter in a failing relationship. Leave her, stay in contact with the kid. Raise your child, don't be a fucking coward, but you don't have to stay with her.
>>
>>17382543
If you have reason to believe it's not yours, get it checked when the kid is born. Either way, I'd suggest consulting a lawyer. I dunno German law.
>>
>>17382543

Split, but care for the baby.
being a kid and knowing your parents hate each other it HORRIBLE

talk with your GF and tell her you will be with her till the baby is born then you are going to leave the relationship but still going to care about her and the child.

something like that
>>
File: CfLlWvC.png (533KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CfLlWvC.png
533KB, 500x500px
missing gf who is on holiday for 2 weeks, what do to pass time h0mies

also i have no hobbies or interests lmao
>>
go live in argentina
>>
Send me an entry visa and I'll take care of that baby for ya!
>>
>>17382543
I'm in a similar situation, but it's with my ex and we don't hate each other. It's not too late to abort, but I've done that once with my last girlfriend and I think I could get my shit together enough in the next year (working on bachelors) to be an awesome dad. The question is do I stay with the girl I still care about, but am not in love with for the sake of our child. I think I could learn to love her again
>>
>accidental pregnancies still happen

Literally how? Birth control is so stupidly cheap and available, you'd almost have to want to get pregnant for it to happen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.