[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 980x.jpg (330KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
330KB, 650x975px
How to stop thinking about other people when you are in a relationship?

I've been in a relationship since last spring. He's a sweet guy, keeps to himself a lot, we haven't had 'the conversation', though I am not seeing/doing anyone else. Once his friend asked if we are together and he nodded yes.

Now I am abroad for 2 months, possibly 3 weeks more, and he doesn't talk to me much but that's how he is, and I like him. Nevertheless, I keep thinking about another guy I met here. We haven't been anything more than friendly, and he has a girlfriend, yet I keep thinking about this guy in the wrong way. Even when he's simply around, I keep looking for any kind of signals. I know he has a girlfriend, he knows I have a boyfriend.

I have never cheated during this or previous relationships and I have condoned others who do, so what is happening and how do I stop it.
>>
>>17382257
As long as you don't do anything about, dream away. You should probably see more of your current guy.
>>
>>17382257
>what is happening and how do I stop it.
You still find other people attractive, surprise! You can't really stop that.

Now whether you act on this feelings or not, that's something you can easy influence.
>>
>>17382273
My boyfriend isn't into talking/skyping or responding to the usual "I miss you". He's just not that kind of person and I can't ask him to be. I know if he was around I wouldn't think about others, since it hasn't been an issue before, but I'm staying here at least 1 more month and that is 1 more month of me being awkward about an innocent human being.
>>
>>17382278
The problem isn't that I recognize that this guy is attractive and nice, it's that I fantasize about a chance to flirt with him, that at some point he would nonchalantly say he just broke up with his girlfriend as a pick up line, etc. The poor man can't walk in a room twice without me seeing it as a sign.
>>
>>17382293
Well, that's expanding on "seeing the other people attractive", but practically it's the same thing in the end, and again pretty normal; many people just wouldn't admit that they do it too.

You can't control your thoughts, at best you can add another layer to it and seeing the stuff more "movie-like" and separate it more clearly as a fantasy. (Hope it makes sense)

You didn't actually DO anything, so no need to lose your head over this stupid shit.
>>
>>17382311
I guess what I am scared of is what would I do if that guy made a move. But now that I think about it, it's nothing I should worry about it, it's just a theory in my horny mind, it's a slim chance I will ever have to actively withhold myself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.