[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First gift to my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sky pepe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I want to make a gift to my girlfriend for the first time and I don't know what to give her.I was planning on giving her a bible.What do you guys think?
>>
I'm assuming she's Christian, in which case she probably already has a bible. I've seen these nice angel figurines in gift stores, how about something like that?
>>
>>17382270
The bible thing is an inner joke,as when I first met her I had a haircut like a Jehova's witness missionaires. I thought that it would be a funny thing as a gift,but it might be underwhelming as a first gift
>>
>>17382251
don't give her a gift yet. also buy her a cheap one at first or she'll start to use you.
>inb4 she'd never do that she's too lovely and perfect
she's a female.
>>
>>17382315
>don't give her a gift yet.
It has been 4 months. And her birthrate is in February. I think that a small detail or gift would make her happy.
>>
>>17382292
eh, I dislike that idea. It sounds like a gift she should give you - its more about yourself than her. Find something meaningful to HER.
>>
>>17382321
This
>>
a bracelet or earrings or something? i don't know
>>
>>17382321
What about a chocolate box? She likes chocolate but she might get a bit fat,which is something that I dont want
>>
>>17382320
I see, just invite her for a drink at a fancy bar then fuck like crazy, gifting gf first is clingy/beta bro.
>>
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it,
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Ooooh uhh uh uh oh oh oh uh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh uh oh oh oh uh uh uh oh.
>>
>>17382251
BF Pro Level Gift-

Buy a sturdy poster board
Buy a dozen or so candy bars

On the poster board write something cute using candy bars..

Off the top of my head for example...

>There is no one like you in the whole "MILKY WAY" even your tiny laughs and "SNICKERS" make me feel like i'm on "MARS". I wouldn't trade you for "100GRAND"

Glue candy bars in place in what you write

Proceed to get blow jobs on request for several weeks.
>>
>>17382328
Name more things she likes
>>
>>17382292
do this, get the bible but cut a hole in it like how the drunks do it to hide their flask, and put something in the hole (the actual gift you wana give). If its small enough to fit in it. Then tell her about the inner joke yall got.
>>
>>17382373
She likes traveling,art,graphic novels and rock. There is no concerts close for the moment, and I was expecting to plan a trip for Christmast.
>>
File: 9165.jpg (65KB, 518x319px) Image search: [Google]
9165.jpg
65KB, 518x319px
>>17382251
You know what to give to her...
>>
File: il_570xN.1051556513_qs5s.jpg (42KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1051556513_qs5s.jpg
42KB, 570x570px
>>17382380
Does she wear any jewlery and what kind of art does she like?

You should check out the website, etsy.com

My bf bought me some Salvador Dali inspired melted clock earrings from there. They have like, cutesy and unique things there.
>>
File: doggo~04.jpg (16KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
doggo~04.jpg
16KB, 362x348px
>>17382370
Jesus Christ this is the most autistic thing I've ever read
>>
>>17382389
Actually this is a great idea. She loves Dali. I will look into this. She usually wears a little necklace and earings.
>>
>>17382388

ah yes, bitches love deductive philosophical treatises that prove the existence of god.
>>
>>17382397
Totally, they have lots of dali inspired jewelry. A lot of other stuff too.

I've been eyeing a melted wrist watch on there.
>>
>>17382400
I would actually preffer that as she usually wears pretty simple earings.
>>
File: dick in a box.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dick in a box.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17382379
>cut a hole in it
>put something in the hole
dick in a bible?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.