[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice. 4 days ago I started talking to this hot chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hooking-up-with-strangers[1].jpg (40KB, 580x372px) Image search: [Google]
hooking-up-with-strangers[1].jpg
40KB, 580x372px
I need advice.

4 days ago I started talking to this hot chick on Tinder while I was at work. Ended up coming over to her place after my shift and we fucked until the morning. She seemed like a cool person, slightly awkward, shy, nervous, and quiet, but she was really kinky and an expert cuddler. Whether she was being honest or not, she told me she's never done this before. I'm inclined to believe her because she was super nervous and I had to carry all of our conversations.

But. She is super hot. Extremely cute. And I faced the awkward "having to get dressed at her place and possibly leave before or with her" moment. And... She seems pretty chill, but I haven't really heard much from her since. I texted her later that day told her it was nice meeting her and that she is actually really awesome and that I wouldn't want this to be a one time thing if she'd be open to the idea of having sex again.

And her response is, "I'm not saying I don't want to do it again, but I'm not saying I do if that makes sense?"

And of course I lied through my teeth and told her that I'm cool with that. Since then I haven't heard from her and I am about ready to accept that I'll never hear from her again. Which is an odd feeling, because she REALLY enjoyed the way I ate her out, played with her, and fucked her.

I've been trying not to make this awkward for her, but I am literally screaming internally and I'm not sure if I should just wait it out for a week or two, or if I should continue to take the initiative and ask her if she'd be down for another round.

I honestly have no idea what she meant by "I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes either." It's confusing as fuck. Help adv. What do
>>
>>17382006
>I honestly have no idea what she meant by "I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes either." It's confusing as fuck.
It means "I'm a woman"
>>
She doesn't want a relationship and some clingy faggot, maybe you gave that impression at some point?

Throw out a feeler DTF message and see if she's down.. if not, move on and see if she hits you up at a later date.

Chicks tend to CHASE when ignored and hate CHASERS.
>>
>"I'm not saying I don't want to do it again, but I'm not saying I do if that makes sense?"

translates to

I feel bad for acting like a whore, but i may wanna fuck again MAYBE.

Basically if you wanna fuck again you better make some effort to make her feel less like a booty call so her ego can handle it.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1021x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1021x1024px
>>17382006
it means she's unsure, maybe yes or maybe no.

overall she just means maybe but says it like a woman
>>
>>17382006
Act like a fuccboi, get treated like a fuccboi. Let it slide. You didn't invest anything, so don't bother now.
>>
>>17382013
Kek. This.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.