[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over reacting BF? Or 2chill4u gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hit.jpg (25KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
25KB, 388x480px
I'll try to keep this short and sweet.
I was at work and my manager fell on me as well as the lady in the kitchen. At first I thought he was trying to do this thing he does with mostly only the girls at work, where he bumps into them on purpose. So I freaked a little and ended up kicking, as he says, six times. He pulled me to the side to explain it was an accident and not one of those times where he was just trying to bump me because he fell on the lady in the kitchen too.
So after work I told my bf about the event, which I thought was more so funny because he dubbed me jackie chan for kicking the shit out of him, but instead of my bf joining in for a laugh he gets all defensive and pissy because he saw it as more than just an accident. SO, am I being to chill about this or is he over reacting to this? He also claimed he'd come to my job and start shit just because of this. pls help adv
>>
>>17381872
You kicked your boss 6 times and he was ok with it?
Your boss said it was not 'one of those times'?

What the actual fuck, there is not a single sane person in this whole situation.
>>
>>17381880
They were light kicks..and he didn't say that EXACTLY word for word.
>>
>>17381884
Doesn't matter, the only normal person might be the lady in the kitchen but considering how everyone is imbalanced i bet she make him fall.
>>
>>17381889
Okay...so is he overreacting or am I just too passive?
>>
>>17381894
He is overreacting and you are not chill; you kicked your bos for fucks sake.
Also it's a X or Y situation, you are all in the wrong.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.