[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I have a problem with sex/women/intimacy. I have only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1326371165617.png (91KB, 349x397px) Image search: [Google]
1326371165617.png
91KB, 349x397px
Okay so I have a problem with sex/women/intimacy. I have only attempted sex 3 times in my life (25 years old as of yesterday). first time was a hooker that dad paid for at 17 years old. I could barely get hard, partly nervous partly wasn't very attracted to said hooker. I came twice but wasn't very erect both times, really had to force it you know. 2nd time (discounting failed attempts at seduction) I tried to bring a girl home that I wasn't attracted to but she was really nice and I had the "fuck it beggars can't be choosers mentality". Couldn't get hard. Third time I paid for a hooker again thinking I can do this, I've changed a lot and have a lot more self esteem confidence, etc and that I have but alas, flaccid. Wasn't that attracted to the hooker but then again she wasn't bad I would probably think she was sexy if it wasn't for the fact I found her in a brothel and she was older then me. I have never been in a meaningful relationship, dated once when I was in my teens with a girl I had no interest in because my older sister pressured me to do it cause I knew she liked me, ultimately she broke up with me I guess because I was ingenuine and not as fun as she thought I would be, (I was your typical class clown back in high school, weird guy, not many friends but made people laugh with my humour). Second time, and many years later, talked to a girl at a party later we made out fondled in her sleeping bag, went for 2 dates before she broke up with me. The reason for her break up was "I was more interested in her than she was in me". I thought it was strange I guess I came way too strong, mostly because I haven't been with many women and I was alone. Plus there was a pretty big age difference, I was 24 she was 18-19, don't remember.

>>1/2
>>
I masturbate a lot, but who wouldn't? I haven't had a good sexual experience in my life. I've only met a handful of women in my life can honestly say I'd be really be comfortable with, not just find attractive but have a connection as well. I would say I have a much lower sex drive than most men, the idea of settling for something I don't have much interest in is really unacceptable for me. I grew a toxic belief about women that they were all mostly selfish and insecure, but I attribute that mostly to the fact that I personally have had no success with them. I feel like men constantly have to settle for less cause we spoil women them with attention/affection. Guys have to make the first move 99% of the time and have to be quite persistent and convincing to be successful in an attempt of seduction, which results in women having a "Midlife crisis". I believe that it's just women coming to terms with how good they got it when they were young because of their looks but now that they don't have easy looks they have to try harder. You don't see older attractive women with the same problem. Girls tell me I'm cute and I know I'm not bad looking, I've had girls approach me quite a few times but I was never interested in them, the only time I was interested was once with a girl that is "polyamorous" and didn't get involved with cause I knew I would get my heart broken (remained friends with her cause of work but ultimately had heart broken anyway), and the second was with a girl I met at a bar I frequent but she was having trouble with her boyfriend and was having an episode (multiple times she tried to kiss me during the night but I refused cause I knew she had a boyfriend, to which end she took me aside and proceeded to dump emotional baggage on me, haven't seen or heard from her in 2 weeks.

SO, WTF do I do /adv/, I refuse to settle for less but am lonely as fuck.
>>
File: 1325944450376.gif (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1325944450376.gif
18KB, 320x240px
c'mon /adv/ say something, suck it up or something, don't leave me hanging
>>
alright back to the bar I go, no one gives a shit
>>
>walls of text
>no paragraphs
>run-on sentences
>waahhh y no one read?

I mean, seriously?
>I've had girls approach me quite a few times but I was never interested in them, the only time I was interested was once with a girl that is "polyamorous" and didn't get involved with cause I knew I would get my heart broken (remained friends with her cause of work but ultimately had heart broken anyway), and the second was with a girl I met at a bar I frequent but she was having trouble with her boyfriend and was having an episode (multiple times she tried to kiss me during the night but I refused cause I knew she had a boyfriend, to which end she took me aside and proceeded to dump emotional baggage on me, haven't seen or heard from her in 2 weeks.

Holy fuck, that's one sentence. One.

Break that shit up.
>>
>>17381725
Here's what you do, anon.

Take a hammer and smash this Great Wall of Text you just build. Or condense it and create a less obnoxious thread.

Then someone will read this, maybe.
>>
alright fair enough, next time I will, I cbf right now and just want to get drunk and play pool, thanks for the reply
>>
>>17381772
Green text it next time. There are reasons why it's so popular:

>short, condensed sentences
>list

Protip: that format works with all online texts (including emails). People are lazy and don't read whole paragraphs
>>
Hi. I'm female. Not crazy or polyamorous or any kind of red flag alert personality.

I think you should try tinder, or okcupid - fill out a funny profile. We like funny.

While I get that you have standards, I also think it's worth considering that you don't just have to talk to girls because you're interested in them. Have you ever considered being FRIENDS with the girls that approach you?

I think your problem is that you don't know how to communicate with girls.

I also think it's a bit sad that your father took you to your first prostitute - it tells me that he doesn't really know how to talk to women either.

Learn to be around women, learn how to be YOURSELF around women. Your standards will change you know - and your opinion of women might even change too.
>>
Hey OP I think your problem is that you put pressure on yourself to be with women but you don't actually like them. Maybe its cuz society makes it seem like a man has more self worth the more bitches he gets... but you need to find a woman who is actually interesting and special to you. Then your sex will actually be good. Don't settle for less than a woman who actually turns you on, or else it makes sense that you find sex disappointing. There's no rush OP just wait until you find the right girl where you can both be into each other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.