[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160227_100143.jpg (639KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_100143.jpg
639KB, 3072x1728px
/adv/:

My cat has been showing signs of some pain in his lower portions of his right leg, or foot.
Last two days seemed the worst. I was planning on bringing him to the vet today, but this morning he's seemingly alright. Should I still take him? If. I do they will charge me for visit, and most likely x-ray.
Should I be safe than sorry?
>>
>>17381661
I personally hate cats, but here goes:

If you love your pet, treat it as you would a member of your family. If your mom had a busted up hip, would you take her to the doctor? Would you foot an x-ray for her?

If you answer yes to 1 or more of those questions, then take the booger to the vet. He could have broken bones, and you must understand animals do not respond the same as we do, they will lug around on that shit like there's no tomorrow; unlike us, we'll lay in bed moaning and groaning.

The longer you wait to find out, the more expensive the repairs (if any) could cost you.
>>
>>17381665
.... it's def not broken. He's still jumping, and walking. And letting me touch the area.
>>
>>17381680
he's probably fine.

Maybe he just twisted it or something.
>>
HAHAAAAAA
Lets fake an injury to make owner go nuts. Im bored as hell.

Its a sign he hates u.
>>
If you love your cat, safe better than sorry. We literally just did this 2 days ago, vet visit because our cat stopped eating. Turns out she had a virus and they gave her a couple of shots, and she is on the mend and eating again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.