[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i embarrassed my self in front of the girl that i like...what to do?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: a851cbdd19f94000.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
a851cbdd19f94000.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
I was alone and was waiting and i just heard someone like calling me and i saw her with her friends goinv down the stairs and she waved her hand and i smiled and waved back just to find out that it was not me who she was waving at... And all her friends saw it... Im so embarrassed!! Mh hearr is beating fast and im sweating like crazy. I dont know how i would ever face her again!!!
>>
>>17381655
I have never seen so many "and" in a row.
>>
>>17381655
You must be over 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17381655
It's okay OP, you got on her radar; she knows you exist. Chalk it up to a funneh blooper and don't sweat it.

If it's mentioned to you in a demeaning kind of way, say "Omg, that's so funny. I was waving to someone behind you guys also. HAHA"
>>
Look, if you ever stand a chance in a relationship, you have to be able to accept your own embarrassing moments. Especially if you ever want a long term relationship - the person you end up with will literally see the best and the worst of you at all times, and they will have to accept you for it.

If a mixup like this ends all chances you have with this girl, it was never going to work in the first place. So look at the positives, she knows about you. Turn that into an advantage.
>>
I do that shit all the time. Just shrug it off, people know it's a mistake.
>>
>>17381655
That precise scenario happens to everybody. She's forgotten it by now. Carry on as if it never happened.
>>
She doesn't give a fuck about you. Nobody does. Move on.
>>
>>17381662
I was panicking!! So-rry ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
>>
>>17381664
What do you mean??? “ψ(`∇´)ψ
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.