[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was having sex with a girl last night and I stopped to put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pen.jpg (101KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
101KB, 728x546px
I was having sex with a girl last night and I stopped to put a condom on and my erection completely died. I had to eat her out for a long time while i stroked myself to get a half erection then put the condom back on to continue and it would just die. I have never had this problem before. Wtf is going on? I get hard by the thought of sex usually. 22 male here
>>
Thats why I never wear condoms.
>>
Are you new to condoms? If so, get your dick used to them. If not... it happens. Especially if you were drinking, take a pill as a backup.
>>
>>17381654
Condoms kill all feeling. It's barely worth having sex with a condom but if you do have sex, you need it.

>eating a girl out

This was considered a shameful act in old Greece and I find it disgusting. I don't know why anyone would want to go down on a girl they could be fucking or fingering instead.
>>
I hate condoms.
>>
>>17382316
Do you dislike getting blow jobs?
>>
>>17382331
No but you are about to make a failed attempt at comparing them because I don't give a fuck that I like getting oral but not giving it.

She can either give me oral and know she's not getting it back or not give oral and we stick to everything else. I don't really care but I'm not going to give oral to a chick.
>>
>>17382343
You sound like a real catch, internet tough guy. I forsee many fulfilling and meaningful relationships in your future.
>>
>>17382358
You sound like a fag from BLM.

If your defining factor into the personality of people is whether or not they will eat your dirty pussy, you've got a whole set of other issues to deal with.

I also like anal but wouldn't be put off by someone who doesn't want to do that. I assume they are terrible people for not enjoying a sexual act as well.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17382374
>>17382316
dude are you gay. is there anything hotter than eating a girl out and then spilling it down with some of her warm urine
>>
Eating women out is for cucks, and I don't wanna be a cuck.
>>
>>17381924
what do you mean take a pill?
>>
>>17382316
Well since I am a limp dick bastard and didnt want to show her that shame, I would take the "shameful" act over showing I was incapable of being a man
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
>>17382374
>I also like anal but wouldn't be put off by someone who doesn't want to do that.
>I don't know why anyone would want to go down on a girl they could be fucking or fingering instead.
So which is it anon, are you accepting and open minded of people doing things you don't personally like or not?
>>
>>17382374
I'm not even that dude, I just came here to say that you sound like a retard. Bitch's pussy is dirty but your stanky ass ain't? Give me a fucking break. You're probably a dipshit who can't even bathe himself properly and that's why you think everyone else can't either
>>
>>17382374
Uh, what? Why the fuck are you bringing up BLM in a discussion about oral sex? You're all over the place, dude. You need to spend some time away from this website.
>>
>>17381654
Dude, this happens every now and then, to lots of guys. It doesn't mean you have ED, stay away from using any scary terms like that. This is a pretty normal thing. Sometimes you're a little off, mentally or physically or emotionally or whatever, and you get jolted out of the mood and can't get back into it. So long as you don't agonize about this and psyche yourself out I'd say it's pretty unlikely to happen again -- I mean, maybe every few years or whatever, but not enough to affect your sex life.
>>
>>17382664
Appreciate the advice. Is it possible being to tired can be a culprit of it too? I drove 12 hours yesterday and I was pretty tired, still am
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.