[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird or romantic to give your bf a tiny bottle with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (1MB, 1600x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 1600x1076px
Is it weird or romantic to give your bf a tiny bottle with a lock of your hair inside as a present?

[spoiler]Is it creepy if I plan on swiping a lock of his hair while he's asleep for myself?[/spoiler]
>>
Thats creepy unless you have both previously on multiple occasions expressed a mutual interest in such a thing.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17381569
This.

/thread
>>
>>17381563
You sum sorta voodoo bitch?
>>
>>17381573
No, I just thought it'd be romantic. Like if we were ever apart we'd still have a piece of each other.
>>
It depends on what he thinks about it. Personally, if my girlfriend did this I'd be pretty into it. But I would still think it's weird. But weird can be good sometimes if you're cute and not fat
>>
Yes, that's very fucking creepy.
>>
This >>17381685
Personally, a wallpaper in phone with my gf is enough for me.
>>
>>17381563
Not a master of romance but maybe give him something precious like a locket or such with sentimental value and he do the same?
>>
Do what I did for my boyfriend. Cut off a lock of your own hair. Bake it into a batch of his favorite cookies. When he eats it, he will forever have a part of you inside him.
>>
File: 1350166657221478.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1350166657221478.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
In the Victorian era, it was pretty common for lovers to exchange jewelry made from their own hair. I do think there's something a little sweet about it—hair doesn't decay over time, so you are giving them a piece of your dna that will last for all eternity... but yeah, by 2016 standards it's certainly unorthodox enough to weird him out. Unless he's some steampunkfag or something lol.

Um,,, why not ask him?? Like why are you sneaking around trimming his hair at night and shit just ask
>>
Yes, it's creepy.

What I suggest is this: bake him some desserts, but with a special ingredient, slit your wrist a bit, just enough for a drop and add it to the mix. Then get him to eat it. His body will absorb it and use the nutrients to forget new cells in his body. You will be one.

As for you, give him a blow job and swallow it. The protein would do you some good.
>>
Hair kinda loses its romantic quality after that first time you discover a massive ball of her hair clogging your shower drain.
>>
>>17381563
Weird
>>
>>17381563
Creepy, speaking as a girl. Give him a polaroid picture of yourself to keep in his wallet. Give him a romantic small hand-written that he can also keep in his wallet or somewhere indispensable.
>>
>>17381760
OP if you give him that and put an ironic note with what this guy said I would think it´s something funny rather than creepy

¨I give you a piece of my dna¨
>>
>>17381760
If hair doesn't decay, why isn't the world full of loose hair and toenails?
>>
>>17381579
It's weird. I get that maybe you like it, but most people would think it's weird.

If my gf did that I would think OK that was sweet of her but very odd.

It's not like you can cuddle it, it's hair in a jar. I woukd prefer a pic just for me or a soft toy if she's going got be away that she made smell like her so I can imagine her still in my bed easy.

What can a hair in a jar do for me
>>
>>17381563
Giving him your hair seems weird but acceptable. Cutting off his secretly is creepy af.
>>
>>17381563
Rule of thumb: If you consider asking if something is weird, it tends to be.

But it can also be romantic if he is into it, which you should know.
>>
>>17381940
Just because something doesn't decay over time, doesn't mean it can't be destroyed.
>>
>>17381933
nigga I wrote that like 10 mins after waking up (looks dumb as hell in retrospect tho)
>>
>>17381563
Weird, but not as weird as sneaking it.

I always wanted to ask my ex for a lock of her hair, but I was afraid of coming off creepy. She knew her hair was one of my favorite if hey physical attributes though. She had the most beautiful hair ever. No one has compared. So thick and soft…sheer could be easily been shampoo ads.
>>
>>17381579
Ask him for a facial and take his cum and put it in a bottle. Not as creepy and it less suspicious.
>>
>>17381563

...quite weird,
however i agree with the other anon, if you want to do it, make it less creepy, and add a funny note.

and dont cut his hair while he is sleeping
thats so creepy..like..honestly,
ask him first,

just imagine, he find out about the tiny bottle with his hair

>is that ..MY hair?
>yes, i cut it while you were sleeping, for myself
>but why?
>i think its romantic to have a piece of you

...it sounds more weird than romantic..
>>
>>17381563
If you have to ask it's probably weird. That being said, I wouldn't mind it desu senpai
>>
>>17381563
Well OP i can safely say with a previous girlfriend that we each ripped a lock of hair of each of our heads when we got arrested. kept that shitty clump of hair for over a year.
>>
What is the point of doing such a thing?
>>
I think it's sweet, but for some reason many people think that keeping hair is creepy or gross. Feel free to nab some of his, but make sure he doesn't know about it, just to be safe. Someone stole my hair once and I found it incredibly endearing, but you don't know how he'd react.
>>
>>17381755
He'll shit it out in like a few days
>>
>>17381563
I chopped off like ten inches of my long virgin hair in a previous relationship. My ex kept it in a box for like a year.

Creeped me out hard to be honest. Especially when he told me he'd occasionally take it out and sniff it. He was a strange and obsessive guy.

If your bf knows and thinks it's cute or something, then do it. But if not, he may find it strange.
>>
>>17381755

>what you eat stays with you forever

Common Core here folks.

We might as well start learning Chinese now.
>>
>>17381563
Wew. I guarantee this is the same kind of chick who is going to fish a condom out of the trash and shove it up her cunt.
>>
>>17382281
Somebody stole my kidney once. I

I didn't find that particularly endearing.
>>
>>17381579
That's weird as shit. give him a locket with a picture of your tits in it, he'll like it better.
>>
>>17382488
I agree with this.

What is he going to do with hair? At least if you give him a tit, he could have a good time with it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.