[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: a67cfbadc39a0000.jpg (67KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
a67cfbadc39a0000.jpg
67KB, 540x960px
Im 19 years old and im already in my 3rd year of college and im taking up education. Only one year left till i graduate. But i dont like my course. I hate it and i never did like it even. My dad just forced me to take it up.
Yes im still living with my dad cause he wont let me go and live alone, must be trust issues.
Anyway back to the topic, i hate my course. I dont get along with most of my classmates. I did every thing-- i tried being friendly, happy, smart and so much more but they just do not like me and it frustrates me. My teachers arent an exception in this. The teachers i have are just awful. They embarrass their students in front of the whole class, they never stand up when they teach , they give us so much projects that are very complicated and all.
My friend told me to shift course but i cant. Im already in third year and dad would get furious if i did. I dont know anymore. Im so stressed out now.
Please i know.ive made so many mistakes and i know im stupid thats why im asking your help and advice, so please
>>
>>17381513
This is your life, not your dads. You need to do what's best for you, when your dad is dead and you have to live with the decisions he made for you- will you be happy that you did something to please him? One thing, how are you 19 and in your third year of college? Is this common where you're from?

So basically, go talk to your counselor about switching. Third year is late, but often you can find some common ground with what you have taken for your current major with your desire towards a new major. Worst case scenario you may have to add on an extra year. What have you been thinking about switching to?

As for your dad, sit down with him and tell him that you will be switching to x major. You are not happy with your current course of study, it's not working, and you'll be making a switch. You are 19 years old and an adult now. You are going to be required to make decisions for yourself pretty soon so it's time to start now. If he says no, tell him it's not up for debate, it helps if you've already made the switch.
>>
>Only one year left till i graduate

graduate
it feels long, but its just one stupid year
once you get a bit older youll notice how years go by
your dad will be happy, he probably wont be much of a shithead anymore
you will get rid of all the shitheads without dropping out

just graduate okay? youll be free after
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.