[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holes in my hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image_2.jpg (36KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
36KB, 500x347px
I am really, really shitty with money. Whenever I drink or do whatever sort of fun activity. I always want to treat people, and give rounds. Only to wake up the next day with worries about my cash. I honestly spend almost all my cash on utter crap. Does anyone here maybe have some pointers?

Pic unrelated
>>
Be responsible, stop trying to buy people's appreciation and respect. It doesn't work that way.
Setup an account you cannot get access to while out. When you get paid put money in it.
>>
Take as much money with you as youre willing to spend, and just leave your debit card at home. Easy enough
>>
>>17381402
Generosity is a good quality OP, but you can't be generous to a fault. When you go out have a budget and stick with it, instead of trying to buy peoples love and appreciation, instead be the life of the party.
>>
>>17381402
>>17381420
>It doesn't work that way.
this. Actually, if you keep treating people they'll probably see you as a needy faggot, and stick with you just for the free drinks.
I know a guy like that, none of his friends actually "like" him, but healways treats everyone and often organizes parties in his lake house, without having anyone pay. Sure, people act like they're his friends, but as soon as he's not there they speak ill of him. They see him as some needy idiot who is easy to get advantage of
>>
Fair enough, thanks for the pointers guys!
>>
>>17381402
Damn, OP, welcome to my world.
>>17381420
This.
>>17381439
Basically this.

I'm only like this when I am inebriated, and quite honestly, has nothing to friends or any of that shit. I just like getting people totally fucking wasted so I can get totally fucking wasted without being the d-bag who gets wasted by himself. That's another topic for a different thread though, I don't drink to get drunk, I drink to wake up stressed the fuck out about what I did and it lights some kind of fire under my ass to humble myself, or something really fucked up. Another thread, though.

Here's how you can work this, anon.

Go whatever store near you that sells a tosser debit card, and grab two. Load up what you need to get yourself through the night with food/beverages on one card, and load up enough to get you at least a cab ride to/from your house twice.
>>
>>17381402
>>17381450
Also, I forgot to mention ...

Never run a tab at bars/clubs. Let them hold the beverage card and make sure they swipe it every time you order, this way you don't go over your limit and you don't lose the card.

Also, if you're bad about losing IDs or any other shit, leave wallets at home. Go to the DMV, get a replacement license/ID (tell them you lost your other) and only bring your 2 cards and that ID in a tosser/separate wallet.

Good thing I was lurking here tonight, this is actually my fucking specialty area, kek.
>>
>>17381459
Ahahahaha wicked pointers mate! I've only lost my wallet/ID once though so that's fine. Good to know what to do with those debit cards. That sounds like a proper plan.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.