[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girl like Knives/Ellen Wong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Watch Scott Pilgrim again
>Realize Knives is essentially my dream woman
>Starting college at 21

How do I go about meeting a girl as attractive or like her? Ellen Wong or Knives both are fine.
>>
Hang out at the engineering campus or the performance arts area?
Statistically speaking, I think that's where you'll find Asian girls.
>>
>how to get an asian girlfriend

wow it's like every thread ever, you unoriginal fuck. I'm sure you're the only white male in the world who has thought to himself, "Hmmm you know what kind of girl I want to bone? ASIAN ones. Yea, I think I'll go fuck me a chink girl!"

>Ellen wong or Knives both are fine

I'm sure you're a fucking retard for saying that

sageing and don't bump by responding to this post, because i won't reply.
>>
>>17380852
Ohhh somebodies upset!
>>
>>17380852
Midol.

Or have eye surgery and tan your skin if you're jealous of Asians this much.
>>
>>17380852
OP here, good lord that's not at all where I'm coming from... For starters yes I'm white, yes I'm male and yes I'm straight. Second, I just like Ellen Wong/Her character regardless of race. Did I bring up she was Asian anywhere in my post?

And even if I met a girl as stunning as her, "fucking" wouldn't be on my mind. I'd be more worried about landing a date first before that's even a thought!
>>
>>17380834
Do you mean character wise or looks wise? You will probably run into either or both of those people in college at some point (hopefully not character wise since she seemed obsessive in the movie).
>>
>>17380899
I'm sure I can handle both.
>>
>>17380834
My shortest of answers: Move to California.
I live in San Francisco; one in three women here is Asian. I see Asian girls as attractive as the picture you posted more than once a day, literally every day, in more or less every place I go (office, gym, grocery store, restaurants). Many have white boyfriends. I'm guessing they met them at work, school, online, or via activities of shared interest, y'know, as one meets people. So go somewhere with a lot of Asian people and get meeting.
>>
>>17381077
Oh, but culturally/personalitywise, beats me. I can't remember her character in Scott Pilgrim (I can't really remember Scott Pilgrim), and I've never met Ms. Wong or any other Canadian actresses of.. evidently Cambodian descent. So I don't know what she's like. But if you meet enough people you'll find someone close enough eventually.

Good luck.
>>
>>17380834
This is the kinda girl that you can get with a good personality. I'd say 7/10 but if you like the Asians 8/10.
>>
>>17380834
move to asia :)
i hear there are alot of asian girls!
and some of them look like knives! and wong!

transfer student~ maybe?
>>
>>17380891
hey just a piece of advice:
accept that you're into asian chicks (there's nothing wrong or weird about that; it's just a preference)
and more importantly, accept that you'd want to "fuck" her on the spot more than anything. wanting to "fuck" a girl doesn't mean that you can't genuinely care about her or take her on dates.

with your attitude you'll never find a girlfriend if you have particular standards in mind.
>>
>>17380834
Dude you can tell she acts like a 17 year old. While it seems cute and adorable at first, her lack of maturity will get old fast. But hey you're only 21 so go for it brother.
>>
>>17382182
So say I want to fuck if I meet a woman... Sounds like a plan!
>>
>>17382539
That's not what >>17382182 is saying at all.
You can be sexually attracted to someone and still care about them as a person, want to get to know them better etc.. The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17382182

he has a fetish for asian women

>>17382539

you have a race fetish that centers around Asian women

admit it, and when you have children you can explain to your hapa son that I dated your mom because I wanted to fuck her chink pussy with my white cock.
>>
>>17380834
Sooo what classes/clubs should I take up if I want to meet some Asian cuties?
>>
>>17383274
>>17382556
>>17382182
>>17382166
>>17380852
Hi, different guy, you idiots never seen the movie

Knives is a clingy 17 year old girl with strict parents. She fell in love with Scott Pilgram, White guy in his early 20's, and acts super submissive towards him. Whether OP ask if he wanted an Asian gf is irrelevant, but OP asked , you can READ instead of projecting :How to get a girl like Knives/Ellen Wong.Of course there's many Asian women but which one would act like Knives? That's OP's question.

Jesus, why does this board has to be so fucking intense?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.