[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 098_birnana_by_marix20-d7vmpff.png (231KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
098_birnana_by_marix20-d7vmpff.png
231KB, 522x800px
My girlfriend has become sort of a sociopathic bitch. She tells me that she's allowed to expect things from me but the other way around is wrong. The argument started because she was with a friend downtown and i was with some friends dowtown as well and i wanted to see her and talk to her. She then said that her friend didn't want to see me or anyone else in my party. I didnt really get why, so i went to where they were and as they were walking out i said hi and gf said hi back but her friend said nothing and they cut me off and kept walking. Later i told her that tbat was really rude and she basically got mad at me for feeling this way because she thought i was trying to make her feel bad and stressed out. She then said that i should stop trying to make her care about my emotions, because she won't.

All of my friends have told me to break up with her, because she has had a history of unreasonable and childish/selfish behavior.

However, I'm not sure how to do it.
>>
You've become unstable and not who i want to be with anymore. Good luck in the future.. leave.

Add : it's not me, it's you.. if you wish
>>
>>17380805
Listen to your boys.
>>
Wow, she's an insensitive prick and an idiot. The point of forming relationships it to care about another's emotions, among other things. Evidently, she's not ready for one if she can just blow you off like you're nothing.

But she probably did feel bad about what she did, but the fact that she tried to turn the blame onto you is shitty. Try talking your beef out with her in a civil manner. Lay out how you felt OP. And if she's still being shitty, leave her and find someone who cares about you.
>>
she's a horrible person
break up and delete from life
>>
>>17380805
Wow, she is an incredibly awful person. Not even a little bit. A whole load of cunt.

I tried to put myself in that situation, and the thought of doing something like that to my boyfriend makes my heart hurt. Actually hurt. No one who claims to love and care about you would ever do something so thoughtless and hurtful.

Fuck that bitch, OP. Literally. One more time. Then bail.
>>
Thanks anons. I know i can do better than her. Or she really has to learn how to be a better person before we think about continuing.
>>
Dump the bitch, how? Tell her the truth in person, let her know she's not pulling the weight in the relationship and she doesn't give a fuck about you so your not gonna waste your time on her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.