[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my reason to exist? 100% serious, no feel good bs please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Neel Muneer.jpg (95KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
Neel Muneer.jpg
95KB, 405x720px
- I am far too intelligent for my own good, in a way i am in a league of my own. When I see world changing problems, I find solutions to them.

- But I was never loved for who I was. I was always loved for something I had, or something I offered, and as soon as that was no longer needed, I was dumped like a condom.

- 28 yr old virgin, yesterday I noticed my first grey hair. I am about to be a fucking old man who has never old.

- After years of abuse at the hands of family, school mates, college mates; thanks to my autism, I see no beauty in people or find them interesting. Due to extended isolation I have lost w/e social norms and empathy I had.

SO yeah, I feel like a useless garbage. I try my best to relate to people, to try and have long conversations with them. But I can't man. I like this girl but I can't even have a conversation with her, soon she will realize i am a fuckin retard and laugh at me like the rest of the world.

- So that leaves my reason for existence as only one - to improve life for others and make things for them. What's the fucking point in that??
>>
>>17380732
I highly doubt you'd "help" other people judging by how you already let yourself fail for something as simple as getting a girl.

The overall problem is you're too focused on what you should have rather than what you have already. You got a set of grey hair, and pretty soon some grey pubes. Pretty soon that's all you'll have. So quit feeling sorry for yourself and get your shit together.
>>
Just to clarify. You are not too intelligent for your own good. You just asked what your reason to exist is.

So here is my advice based on what i know about you from your post. Learn new things, random things. You come off very arrogant and in my experience arrogant people miss a lot in life because they either don't want to appear dumb, or they assume its a waste of time. Put your ego asside and just try some random stuf. You don't want to? well you won't find a reason to exist doing nothing.
>>
>>17380732
Your reason to exist is what you choose for it to be. If you don't want to live for others, then just don't. People are always gonna take advantage of others, especially if they know you'll respond.

Work on social skills, it's not easy, but not impossible. And quit worrying about the gray hair, you'll create more. I knew a kid that had gray hairs starting in middle school, and I saw a guy no older than 25 with a head full of grey hair!

Find what you want to live for, this isn't feel good bullshit, no one can find that except you. Quit living for others, live for yourself. Work on improving skills you lack, even if your social skills only become passable, it's better than nothing. Get out of your comfort zone and force yourself to realize your worth isn't fucking defined by how your family treated you.
>>
File: 1462360427064.png (98KB, 464x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462360427064.png
98KB, 464x351px
>>17380732
>- I am far too intelligent for my own good, in a way i am in a league of my own. When I see world changing problems, I find solutions to them.

This better be bait
>>
>>17380732
>What's my reason to exist?
We can't tell you. You have to make your own.
>>
One quick tip to help relating to people and having conversations with them, stop thinking you're so intelligent that you're in a league of your own. You're not, you're just a narcissist.
>>
Oy... you're young and dumb and full of yourself. My advice is to get the fuck over yourself. Twat.
>>
>>17380732
>>17380732
Your reason to exist..

To be happy.. just.. stop thinking, stop with the "what if" just do it,
>>
>>17380788

I worded this post wrong. My apologies. My intelligence is very limited to when things stop working or have a flaw in them. I am extremely sensitivite to certain biological and mechanical flaws.

But I am very stupid in everything else. I can't do proper measurements sometimes because my anxiety is so bad. I also have extreme anxiety in social situations. Basically I feel like I have a headache and want to fart when I am around people - i feel really uneasy.

What i was trying to say was that I will have no problem becoming a useful part of the society, I am already pretty fucking useful. What I have a problem with is never being loved for what I am, rather than what I offer. I am tired of people only seeing value in me because i am useful man.

And no, I am not narcissistic I actually am very kind to people and never criticize them, I don't see flaws on them (except the part where they are wrapped in themselves). Usually people love me because I love them. But I can never say anything =/... been fucking 17 yrs of me being a quiet shithead. nvm I regret making this post already its not going to change anything.
>>
>>17380810
edit: people love me because aka i am homework boi*
>>
>>17380810

I think you need to meet more people!
step by step, one day go out for a walk, next, go eat out.

Im pretty sure people will like you for what you are, because you seem at least on text very kind, dont regret it, if you ever need to talk, feel free to contact me... i hope this is not against the rules.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.