[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on an OkCupid date last night with a passionate Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3 legged cat.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
3 legged cat.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I went on an OkCupid date last night with a passionate Trump supporter who actually assured me he was an "alpha," complained about "degenerates" ruining America, generalized that most women are too promiscuous, and proclaimed that the hardest life to lead in the US is that of a white male. He was about as stupid as anyone who lets memes and politics be their defining character traits (I will not go out with another Bernie Bro ever, they are even worse), but was really good looking and a decent dancer, so I thought it was worth a second date since he asked for one.

This morning I check my Snapchat and he'd sent like 20 pictures and videos of himself jacking off with make-up drawn on his face, weird moaning noises, begging me to degrade him, telling me that he'd put sharpies and any other object I wanted him to in his anus. Then he sent me another message a little bit ago saying he normally never does drugs, he was really sorry and that isn't how he really is, etc. I haven't said anything back yet.

Should I give him another chance -- push in deep, play the most twisted games I can think of and see how much his hypocritical ass can take -- for the sake of my own personal entertainment?
>>
>>17380645
Sounds nasty.

ditch him before he cuts off your face or something.
>>
>>17380645
chances are if u have a dealer youll just do it again. id stay away from him. even then, he'll just rub off on you.
>>
Fist him. Test his mettle.
>>
>Should I give him another chance -- push in deep, play the most twisted games I can think of and see how much his hypocritical ass can take -- for the sake of my own personal entertainment?

Doing it for personal entertainment would be sick and wrong.

Do it for /b/ instead! Get full dox and MANY pictures.

I expect this is a b8 thread. Prove me wrong on /b/.
>>
Sounds like a easy way to get tortured and killed

go for it!
>>
Why would you willingly participate in this weirdo's fetish? Fuck off, you're not even looking for advice.
>>
>>17380645
Fuck yes, OP.

Record his rants about degenerates while you stuff objects in his ass, then toss that shit online for the world to see.

Pleaaaaase post here again if you decide to go that route.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.