[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life seems pointless please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (675KB, 2126x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
675KB, 2126x1196px
So just as the title states, I think life is basically pointless. I actually dug myself into this depressive hole my thinking about life and what the meaning/reason/purpose is. I basically ran through the ideas of waking up every morning to go to school/work/etc. and having to do whatever. Every. single. day. That is all I see of life; waking up to do stuff, reach goals, "accomplish" things, and then face our inevitable demise. So we basically live to die, how meaningful is that

A great example of how I see things is like the myth of Sisyphus, in which he was cursed to just roll a rock up a hill only to have it roll back down. That is all he had to do for the rest of his existence. He was cursed to live a meaningless existence of accomplishing nothing really. So how can I go through life and enjoy it when this is what we have been obliged to do?? Live doing mundane activities until we die.

Now it's difficult for me to go through with anything in life so I'm just existing on this meaningless rock doing nothing of importance. Sure we make discoveries, solve things, have fun, but what is it all for? I don't know why everything just means nothing to me now. It seems I have torn back the illusion to life and unraveled the fake, subjective meaning we have once given it, or that I gave it. Therapy and meds are not helping and I've reached crisis mode already. I really need help but I've lost hope.
>>
>>17380482
Life is what you make of it. Currently you are just coming to grips with the reality of life and its true we are small and insignificant. But that does not stop people from standing tall and trying to take it all in. Most people in the world are already aware of what you talk about they just choose to keep moving forward regardless because that all any of us can do. Stand against entropy and collectively carve out a our piece of eternity.
>>
Life is pointless and we all die alone. That being said, because it's pointless, your actions really probably don't have any true consequences, so just enjoy your life- and by that I mean distract yourself with useless tasks till you expire. Everyone else does it, no?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.