[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160423_190559098.jpg (193KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_190559098.jpg
193KB, 480x640px
I have tried a couple dating sites and only got cunt sjw's. Is it that I'm ugly? I know I'm not hot and maybe even teetering on handsome but I'll message women and get no response. I mean the fuck.
>>
>and only got cunt sjw's
So literally only one
If not then you're just a cunt yourself that doesn't have a grip on reality and thinks there's way more of "cunt sjw's" than there actually is.

You're not handsome. I wouldn't say you're ugly either. You're just most likely kinda creepy.
>>
Get a good haircut.

Learn how to match your body language with your face. You don't look good when you pretend to be serious.

To be honest you'd look much better with your eyes wide open.
>>
Just so you know I'm dead inside. Haha jk. Thanks though.
>>
Also to add with the other replies.
Stop doing weird 'alone in my house look at my phone" kinda pictures, this is a turn-off from women you might message.
That look like a creepy motherfucker, and probably makes you older than you really are. Do some better pictures, enjoy yourself instead of frowning in front of the camera.
>>
I thought these replies would upset me more than anything but even though I am taking them seriously to an extent they are pretty good for a laugh. Never thought I looked like a depressed creep. Thanks again.
>>
most white girls nowadays are 'cunt sjws'. Good luck finding one that isn't. Getting pussy is fairly easy nowadays if u just put some effort into it but finding a decent girlfriend is very difficult if ur a part of 'regular' society. It's the churchboys who tend to get to the best wife-materials.

also ur not bad looking, i've known some ugly ass guys who were womanizers. Money and/or personality will often trump looks but looks definitely helps. Goto gym and gain some weight, get a little jacked up if ur feeling insecure about ur looks.
>>
Honestly? You look like a kid.
>>
>>>/soc/

That's literally what that board is for
>>
>>17380241
Women don't respond to soulless predators, unless they're trying to fend you off while screaming rape.

Just a small question, are you participating in a staring contest with your phone?

Here's my advice, OP...

Loose the death stare and smile. Get rid of the wrinkled ass shirt that makes you look like you're in your mother's basement (check the collar, bro).

You're not unattractive by any means, you're just giving off the NEET vibe.
>>
Guy here it's very important to keep in mind that attraction for women is less physical than it is for men, it's about the way you present yourself. Exhibit A >>17380248, female triggered by your use of the word cunt. I mean that will get you labeled creepy with a 8/10 pic or below. On dating sites pretend to be a certain kind of person, take the picture out in the sun with Ray Bans or a cool watch
>>
Thanks for all the advice. Definitely getting more than what I thought I would get.
>>
File: bichi.jpg (63KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bichi.jpg
63KB, 480x640px
>>17380241
Just the haircut i think
or..beard?
dress better?

im not good at photoshop, you are free to kill me
>>
You look generically Russian.
>>
>>17380241
You're fine if you're 12. If you're older, your baby face is a problem and you want things that make you look older.
>>
>>17380241
guy here
you look cute and i'd date you 10/10
i'm pretty biased though, you look like my boyfriend
i'm sure you would do better if you got a nicer haircut, but i think you're pretty good
>>
Get outside and get some action shots.

Must haves:

-Out having a beer with the bros, preferably at a bbq. Bonus if you can get a shot grilling meat, bitches love a dude who grills.
-Day at the beach, try to get some pics with some big titted girls in small bikinis.
-Hiking. Need short hiking shorts, walking stick, wise look. Gets them fucking wet.
-Aquarium, I can't explain it but bitches love those fish.
-Playing some sports, not ultimate frisbee.

Bonus: cock pic, risky but worth it if it pays off
>>
>>17380241
Go to therapy or find another way to release those bottled emotions that make you look so tense.

It will improve your looks much better than any facial makeover.
>>
>>17380241
>>>/soc/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.