[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passing a piss test for the Air Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I was informed yesterday by the Air Force that I'm to meet with my recruiter's commanding officer before completing MEPS.

I've been smoking weed for about a month-a month and a half now in the half oz range.

I exercise almost daily(running 1-2 miles) I'm in pretty good shape and I eat relatively healthy and drink around the recommended daily intake of water

I'm guessing that I will have to take a piss test in a month to a month and a half.

What should I do /adv/ buy a detox kit from the store or ask a friend for their piss?
>>
>>17379305
Drink alot of acidic citruss fruit flavored juices. A friend of mine in her teens had pisstests from her child services but after this they didnt find any thc
Concentrated citrus is best
>>
>>17379305
Stop smoking weed.

keep drinking water

keep working out

consider detox kit

Know that none of will feel comfortable with someone flying around high as a kite above us.
>>
Hi OP, i just passed a drug test for my company and i smoked like a week before. So consider yourself lucky, you have ample time to get that thc out of your system. Try the following (you can find these tips pretty much anywhere):
Pure squeezed lemons
Cranberry juice
Finer
Leafy greens

Basically, you want to burn the fat that contains the thc molecule. That's why it stays in your system for so long. So get lean. And don't smoke.
>>
>>17379305
>What should I do /adv/ buy a detox kit from the store or ask a friend for their piss?
You're massivley over-estimating the problem here mate. Occaisional light smokers pee clean after 3 days, regular users after 7-10 days and chronic users after 2-3 weeks.
>>
Fiber*

I wouldn't recommend substitution or synthetic stuff for the military especially, considering they may have more stringent rules regarding pee quality.

Also, if you plan on diluting, make sure to ingent vitamin b complex a few hours beforehand and creatine a few days beforehand. I doubt it will come to this if you can just burn the thc away. A suana is another good method, i've heard from a friend in the conservation corps.
>>
They're follicle tests you dope. They'll pull out a few hairs from your head. Shave your head? Great, then they'll just cut the follicle out.

Do you really think they're going to give someone a high-level clearance with just a piss test? Just wait until the SSBI where you've already lied on a clearance.

Anon, honest to god I'd come clean now. I know you've been asked about drug use and you have lied. If you stay in for any period of time you'll be going for a TS/SSBI with Poly. You do NOT want to get caught lying on that because that's the end of you ever getting a clearance again, and you damned near need a secret to work at McDonald's.

Be very careful. If it's a follicle test you're screwed. Even if it isn't you're screwed for future clearances because you've lied/misled on an earlier one.

Many times people aren't denied clearances because of what the current one is, but for lies on prior ones. Remember this.
>>
If it's folicle, don't they have shampoos that will detox your hair? Not op, just curious.
>>
>>17379312
>Concentrated citrus is best
roger
>>17379313
>Know that none of will feel comfortable with someone flying around high as a kite above us.
implying that I'm going to continue smoking weed once I'm enlisted.

>>17379320
>Pure squeezed lemons
>Cranberry juice
>Finer
>Leafy greens
Thanks, anon. >>17379326
>Occaisional light smokers pee clean after 3 days
I've probably smoked 1/4 oz over the past month-month and a half. that seems like a bit more than light/occasional use, but that's my opinion
>>17379327
>Also, if you plan on diluting, make sure to ingent vitamin b complex a few hours beforehand and creatine a few days beforehand.
do you mean 'ingesting' viatmin b and creatine?
>>
>>17379377

No.

Look up what a follicle is. It's the root of your hair.

Cosmetic companies like to say things about "follicle stimulation" and the like. It's all bullshit. But anyway the only way to remove all follicles from your scalp is to take your scalp off.

Cosmetic companies lie a lot. Don't trust them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_follicle
>>
Now folks this is the reason the USA is going to fall to China within the next 10 years: dopeheads like this responsible for our defense.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17379394
>dopeheads like this responsible for our defense.
retard, I scored a 68 on the asvab and can probably outrun your dumb ass.
>>
>>17379404

You still will never get a TS/SSBI. Friend.
>>
>>17379385
Yes, ingesting. Sorry, my fingers are all over the place.

>>17379388
I guess the next question is, how long would it take for the folicle to naturally detox?
>>
>>17379313
Enlisted don't fly jets, you fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.