[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do the right thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: same.jpg (35KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
35KB, 640x428px
I had a friend from a few years ago who was sort of wild and from a bad background. She didn't really have close friends or a decent family so I would often take care of her and do nice things for her.

She would hang out at my house a lot and it would get kind of annoying but I let her do it because she had a hard life and stuff. (I still live in my family home) Anyway, she started to take advantage of how nice I was being and one night she showed up at my house on drugs and I lost it. I told her it was disrespectful and didn't speak to her again. She moved away shortly after that.

Fast forward two years later and I bumped into her and we were friendly to each other.(I don't really hold grudges). She was keen on hanging out again but I wasn't.

A few days ago, she contacted me out of the blue and told me she had been sleeping on couches since she got back in town and she was about to be kicked out. She said she was afraid she had to go to a homeless shelter and asked me could she live in my house for a few weeks until she got back on her feet. I said no.

I feel kinda bad, but I also feel like she just thought she could use me again. I haven't spoken to this person in two years and I don't see why she would think it would be okay to ask me such a huge favor.

Am I being a dick or was I right to do this?

TL;DR: Told someone I used to be friends with they couldn't live with me although they might be homeless now.
>>
>>17379249
you have every right to isolate yourself from trouble. You did the right thing and shouldn't feel bad
>>
>>17379260
Thanks for the response. It's hard to say no to someone who says they are in dire straits, I guess I feel guilty about that.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.