[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Improve Handwriting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20160721_130147-1.jpg (2MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_130147-1.jpg
2MB, 2236x2236px
Ok, so I want to improve my handwriting. I'm in college and want to improve my note taking during long lectures. I've always had shit handwriting since I was little and I really want to change it now.

I'm left handed if that helps at all.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17379192
Take calligraphy class.

Never fail essays again.
>>
That's way better than mine....
I helped mine a little by constantly writing carefully
>>
Heh lucky you. I still haven't practiced my own signature. It can become a legal problem when you don't have an unique signature mark.
>>
>>17379192

>want to improve handwriting for notes
>no one suggests shorthand

Come on this isn't a penmanship problem, it's a speed problem, right? They don't grade you on neatness unless you're the oldest 1st grader ever.

Learn shorthand, record the lectures, or (ack) learn to touchtype.

You'd better be in some bass-ackwards country anon because I can't imagine a first worlder having this question.
>>
>>17379192
Its good enough, mine way worse... sometimes i cant even read my own notes.
>>
It is nearly impossible to take neat notes because you will need to scribble as your prof erases a formula on the board. There is nothing you can do there.

If the goal is neat notes, spend some time copying over your messy notes to new paper after lecture. Trash your lecture notes and keep the 'good' notes. Another alternative is taking notes on your computer, but this doesnt work in many stem courses where greek symbols and diagrams are paramount.
>>
Why not learn how to type instead? You can bring a laptop to class I'm assuming. I was forced to take a typing class in school when I was younger and it pays off almost every day. It's so much more efficient and clean as opposed to hand-written notes.
>>
>>17379272
how do i make up a nice signature if my name is like 18 letters long? Eh
>>
>>17379992
mine is 14 (20 with middle name) and I have no problems, just try a few things and see what works. Then practice your favorite.
>>
Get a better pen or whatever you're using make sure it's of good quality
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x1934px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x1934px
>>17379192
>>
>>17380067
Also rate my handwriting please.
>>
>>17380088
girly/10
>>
>>17380096

>Tfw forget to write name on paper back in school
>Who's is this? Looks like a girls handwriting

Walk of shame...
>>
>>17379998
everything looks too pretntious
>>
>>17380167
well done, signatures are meant to be pretentious
>>
>>17379192
Don't add to your fucking problems by trying to improve your handwriting as a lefty.

How fast can you type?

Grab a tablet, or laptop, get the free student access to Microsoft Office and take notes in Word.

You can take notes much faster, check spelling on the fly and create neat lists, save files by date/class/subject and find them much easier.

If you're in college and taking handwritten notes, you're probably a fucking terrible student.
>>
>>17380194
absolutely this. If you;re in a technical class where maths is required, then get One Note and digitize those shits.

only plebs use notebook seriously outside of needing to submit homework to a backwards prof.
>>
>>17380208
Are you fucking retarded???
>>
>>17380208
Wrong thread friendo.
>>
>>17380242
yes
>>17380230
I am aware. Apologies
>>
>>17380242
>Friendo

I hate you.
>>
>>17379192
Fluid motions and focus on moving the pencil rather than moving your wrist. Use your whole arm.

Also, if you can read it, you're golden. Don't worry about this shit. You're not sharing the notes with other people are you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.