[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Write a Love Letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mc2o21de821qeel1ao1_500.png (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc2o21de821qeel1ao1_500.png
123KB, 500x500px
There's this guy I'm in love with and I think he might feel the same, but he runs hot and cold. So i'm writing him a love letter. In general, anyone here ever write or receive a love letter? How'd it go? Tips?
>>
There was a couple who used to write back and forth to each other in the letter threads like a year and a half ago. Hers were okay but his were amazing. They stopped for a while but someone with a similar style or probably him started writing letters like a year ago. I've seen a few love letters in those threads but his always stood out. You can check the archive or maybe someone can help you find them.
>>
Male here, I wrote love letters before in highschool/college. I melted when my exs wrote some for me. Im not sure if it will have the same effect if you arent dating the guy, so it may come out more of a surprise to him when you give it to him, so be prepared to follow up on it with words/actions.

>please dont type, handwrite it. Craft paper is even better than the typical notebook/printer paper.
>>
>>17379011
>anyone here ever write or receive a love letter?

>receive
Yeah, when I was in middle school from a girl I didn't like. It was awkward and I didn't know how to react. Never spoke to her again
>>
This is so cute. How old are you op?
>>
>>17379037

What about it made you melt?

>>17379122

21. We've had sex as fwb but he's the one who said I love you first. Not clear if romantically or not

I'm not worried about the fallout I just want to know how to make him feel loved and happy to read it
>>
Male here, I use to write love letters and poems, was good and okay at it. Haven't in a while now, I think I slip down a couple of levels getting older.
>>
File: 1468640906907.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1468640906907.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>17379011
Well what are your true feelings about him? Like genuine good feelings that you aren't embarrassed to admit?

Take those and fluff it up with nice delicate words.

Ahhh who am I kidding, I've never been in that serious of a relationship, I wouldn't know jackshit about this.

Go to google and look up "love letters"
>>
Used to write love letters to my old girlfriend whilst we were together and even a little bit afterwards whilst there were still feelings there. She'd reply and we'd try and do it weekly as we lived far away due to me being at university and her still in sixth form. It certainly formed a greater emotional intimacy between us which was a great positive.

The key is to be honest and open. Don't be afraid to say how you feel and why this other person is special to you. Also don't worry about being too arty or poetic, as long as you're getting your emotions across it'll be a worthwhile letter.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.