[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't women keep me interested into them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: boring cunt.jpg (43KB, 478x347px) Image search: [Google]
boring cunt.jpg
43KB, 478x347px
One morning after calling in to work sick, I immediately rolled over and began banging the living shit out of the sleeping bitch that was laying next to me. What was that??? "Rape culture", right ladies?! Ooops! Looks like I'm busted! Since I'm guilty as charged, I might as well give you the details. Here's how it went down... It was off with the undies, on with the condom, then IN to the pussy. "SCUM OF THE EARTH", right ladies?! Yes ladies! I KNOW!!! After getting my rocks off, I started feeling somewhat sad and depressed, and no ladies, it wasn't because I was feeling guilty for raping my girlfriend in her sleep. Actually, that's the part that I'm proud of! I wear that like a badge! Here's the best part, she was also telling me not to stop! Can you believe that! She was literally encouraging rape!!! It's great to see women endorsing rape culture! After doing some thinking and introspecting, I found out that my negative vibe was based on the fact that outside of sex and intimacy, there's really nothing else I like about women. I noticed that my girl was enjoying me for how cool and entertaining she thought I was, while I was just enjoying her sexually and emotionally while thinking to myself, WHAT A BORING FUCKING CUNT! I must be honest, I was jealous of the fact that she was enjoying me not only as a sexual and romantic partner as well as an exciting pal, it seemed she was actually enjoying sex with me more than I was with her! On top of that, I wasn't having a blast with her like she was one of my buddies! For me to have a good time that doesn't involve sex, I'd have to hang out with my buddies. After doing some more thinking and introspecting, I started asking myself why I don't find women cool and fun to be around the way I find men cool and fun to be around, and boom!
>>
Nice wall of text that makes absolutely no sense.

You clearly have no idea what you want.
>>
Another revelation landed right before my eyes! I was then questioned by a female voice that went something like this: "Tell me, Professor Cos, are there any specific female traits, activities or characteristics that fascinate you?" That's a good question, I remarked! So after thinking long and hard about interesting things that a man can find only in a woman, meaning not things that women do by emulating men's swagger and characteristics, I came up with the following list: Shopping, shoes, fashion, hair, makeup, purses, gossip, romance novels, ballet dancing, women's magazines, daytime talk shows, pop culture, celebrities, flowers, chocolate, strawberries, baked goods, and babies. In other words, the answer was hell motherfucking no. I must say, even though talking about babies is boring, I do admire women, especially older ones who talk about babies. It's about the only thing of any substance that isn't trivial that women talk about when it comes to things that belong to the list of female specific pastimes and interests. I guess you can throw in sewing and cooking, and stuff like that. But again, nothing cool and captivating, nothing that makes me cancel the night out with my buddies so I can be part of the ladies only action. I then felt a sense of clarity, and the heavy feeling from being pressured into reluctantly worshiping women and treating them like equally interesting human beings just washed off of me like someone sprayed me with a pressure washer. After realizing that so many men, myself included were being guilted into conforming to society and following this scripted idea of engaging women and pretending to be interested in women for what women demand men to be interested in, I decided it was time to keep it real. Women seem to want unearned respect and adoration while having no self awareness, or any idea how to create themselves into women that men can genuinely respect and adore.
>>
Is this from a movie?
>>
No, but since I'm on a run I'll continue ranting..... I am no longer going to pretend that women were these hip, exciting creatures that are full of charisma and swagger just to be called a "real man" who appreciates women for more than sex. See, I don't want to lie to women or pretend to find them interesting. Now my reason for not wanting to lie has nothing to do with morality or respecting women. I have absolutely no respect for women... With the exceptions of the ones that I occasionally come across. My reason for choosing not to lie to women is because I don't like the idea of parting with my true identity just to gain access into some delusional solipsistic woman's funky crotch. I don't see sex as a good payoff for conceding to her blind perspective, and overlooking her flaws so that she won't overlook me. Since women don't understand masculinity and male sexuality, a man has two choices... Either lie through his teeth and depart with his identity, or reveal his true self and sexuality. Unless a woman is a complete nymphomaniac who goes after her dicks and understands and accepts how men are, being honest with a woman is not gonna fly. So most men are just allowing women to maintain the false belief that men think like women. Jumping through hoops and taking it slow is just another way for a man to pay the price of admission.
>>
You sound young and immature as all hell.

Also learn how to structure your posts a bit better. No one wants to read that shit.
>>
>>17378982
>taking the bait

Enjoy the ride, retard.
>>
That was hilarious. Oh man. Thx Op.
>>
>>17380187
Is it pasta, though, or is OP legitimately writing this madness? Whoever wrote it sounds like they need to see a shrink about some bipolar meds
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.