[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruining cigarettes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (127KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 620x418px
My brother smokes and my parents aren't doing anything about it, what's the best way to ruin his cigarettes other than directly destroying them? I'm thinking about taking a shit and coating the tip of each with my ass before wiping them putting them all back into the pack as if nothing happened.

What are worse things that won't be physically harmful?
>>
well that's perverted. what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17378882
>What are worse things that won't be physically harmful?

Minding your own fucking business and let your brother start smoking and possibly quit smoking without your meddling.
>>
>>17378882
Are you 12?
>>
>>17378900
It's my own family name and reputation on the line, I lose credibility as a person the more he fucks up.

>>17378937
22, he's 18
>>
>>17378947
Well you're acting like a 12 yr old. It's his choice, he's an adult.
>>
>>17378947
>It's my own family name and reputation on the line, I lose credibility as a person the more he fucks up.

No it isn't and no you don't.

And if he's 18, he's old enough to legally purchase and consume tobacco so he isn't breaking the law.

Stop being an asshat.
>>
>>17378882
Put a fire cracker in the cigarette. It probably won't make him quit but it'll be a good laugh.

Just talk to him about it, be rational, use logic. Let him how big of a waste of money it is.

From personal experience, most people don't quit when asked to. Best you can ask for is that he'll eventually drop the habit
>>
You should smoke too OP. Be sure to say it's because your brother turned you onto to them. Classic guilt trip.
>>
>>17378882
let him smoke you dumb fuck

mind your own business
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.