[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Pussy Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

It would appear that I've ran into quite a snag. So I have two cats, both of them are fantastic in their own respects, but I've come to the conclusion that I can't keep both of them. Money isn't the issue, but it doesn't seem like they are capable of living together.There are times when they can sleep together in the same room, but it always escalates to them fighting. One cat is very calm and super relaxed and lets me pet her forever and even wants to jump on my lap, but she is SUPER shy and gets scared of everything but I've only had her for two weeks. The other is super energetic comes when I call his name, playful but doesn't like to be held or touched for long and bites ALL the time, it doesn't help he knocks over everything and constantly meows but I love the guy, I've had him for two months. I wish I could keep them both but together they are causing more trouble than I'd imagine. I can't decide which to take back. I love the shy one because she's everything I wanted in a cat but she's so shy and usually hides most of the day, but I love the other one but his constant biting and ripping things to shreds is less than desirable. I feel like with time I can train them each to the point I want, but they also seem set in certain ways.

What would you do?
>>
Nothing?
>>
>>17378786
My cats fight and bicker regularly. Usually happens when I get a new one. But over time they get more normal with each other. Or one eventually establishes territorial dominance over a certain spot, and they don't fuck with each other anymore.

I don't see why you'd take one back.
>>
How did you introduce them? I would advise against giving up on one of them if you just threw them together without an introductory period. My sister moved in with me with her cat (I already have 2), and it took about 2 months for my alpha (she's a queen bitch) to take to her, but it was worth it to take it slowly.

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/cats/tips/introducing_new_cat.html
>>
Actually I went through all the proper steps to introduce two cats together and like I said for the most part they get a long aside from the fighting that erupts at the end. It seems like my dominate cat can't tell when to stop playing he CONSTANTLY wants to play, his ears don't get pent back and his tail stays straight up when the other begins to hiss and snarl and growl. Her ears get pent back and she become highly aggressive. He is simply to aggressive with her and kinda pushes her around.

It's not that I don't want to keep them both it's just better for each cat if they separate and I know I need to pick one to keep and one to return to the shelter.
>>
>>17378881
>it's just better for each cat if they separate and I know I need to pick one to keep and one to return to the shelter.
the one sent back will likely be executed, so no, it's not better.
>>
>>17378891

Well I can't save everyone...I mean I'm not trying to turn this into a moral dilemma, I'm aware of many of the consequences that will happen, but this is the stance I must take. I was hoping for some insight on which cat would be best to keep.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.