[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of 2 years went out of the country for school for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1330220044088.jpg (23KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1330220044088.jpg
23KB, 260x282px
>gf of 2 years went out of the country for school for about 6 months ages ago
>was happy for her, didnt seem sad or upset or emotional at all
>she brings this up when I shed a few tears after we had dinner with my best friend of 15 years before he gets shipped off to the military
>is now mad cause she thinks I dont care about her at all

Is there anything I can do to salvage this? I'm not gonna lie, I love my bro more than my gf. I mean, the year amount doesn't even compare. Not that I don't love my gf though. I tell her all the time that I love her and I really do mean it. When I tried to explain to her though she just got more angry.
>>
>>17378714
all you can do is shut up. more discussion and she'll become more angry but know this she is pissed and you will pay though it is irrational. The world revolves around her so if you don't want to orbit get out.
>>
Your best friend is going to the military. Your reaction was reasonable and your gf is a bitch -.-
>>
>>17378714
It's risky, but if you don't want to sit through the storm you could try to make her feel bad for getting mad at you. Something like "I can't believe you would compare you going off to school to risking your life" or "You know that could've been on of the last times I said goodbye to him." Unless he joined the chairforce, that is.
>>
>>17378714
Don't listen to these niggas.

Women like actions, your words won't cut it. Surprise her with something crazy(expensive) romantic. Like turning up at hers on a day you KNOW she's free in a suit with a dinner date booked at a good restaurant. Do something with her that you know she's wanted to do for a while.

Don't worry about saying she's right. Don't think of it as an apology. If she asks why, just say anything along the lines of, "You didn't believe I love you as much as I do so I wanted to prove it."

As for whether her reaction is reasonable? I personally, and this will sound hella sexist, don't think women develop those kinds of emotional bonds until after childbirth. So she probably can't understand why he matters more more to you than she does.
>>
>>17378799
This.

She only wants your love. You can't rationalize the situation, you could try to explain the difference between your friend's leaving and her leaving but that's not even sure that is going to work.

Give her love, remind her that you will miss her everyday, that you love her.
>>
>>17378714
something is off here. I don't understand why someone would go off like this. If you were talking about an ex or a female friend it would make more sense but this guy is like a blood brother. Is there some other slight she believes you've delivered her in the last two years this is really about? Did you cheat on her while she was away at school or did she?
>>
>>17378923
Curious about this as well. Also for OP, did you actually tell your gf that you love your friend more than her? You definitely fucked up if you did.
>>
>>17378923
>>17379461

Everything was fine when it was a LDR. We talked multiple times a day, everyday. No cheating or anything.

Of course I didn't actually say to her that I love my friend more. All I said was that I've known him nearly all my life when she brought up her issue.
>>
>>17378714
Your friend is going to the military and not school. It's entirely different.
>>
>>17378714
She probably cheated on you when she went out of the country. By saying you didn't care about her leaving, it has now retroactively justified her cheating on you.

Have fun with the cuck life OP.
>>
I could be over thinking it but it sounds like she really hated the idea of you were crying over your friend and was unknowingly jealous that you would cry from him instead of something serious like something she did or a death in the family. Or maybe she hates men that cry because of some 'signs of weakness' bs.
>>
>>17378766
>-.-

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>17379502
then she is being unreasonable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.