[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of buying a pocket pussy or onahole. Can someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: livingthedream.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
livingthedream.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
I'm thinking of buying a pocket pussy or onahole. Can someone redpill me on these things? Which ones are good? Which ones suck? Should I get a cheap one?
>>
>>17378640
Don't own one, but everyone I've talked to who does says they're exciting for a day or two and then you just go back to your hand.
>>
They look painful. I can't imagine whatever they're made of feels like skin or anything good. Hell from a distance they look like rubber.
>>
>>17378643
This pretty much. The setup required is also a pain. You gotta get the thing warm, lube it up and clean it out afterwards. Not to mention its loud as fuck if you live with roommates or parents.
>>
>>17378640
better this than wanting to hook up with a trap and hit ass
>>
File: 863718.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
863718.gif
7KB, 170x200px
Well, the REDpill is that these were invented by the jews to discourage you from meeting women so that those women would instead choose interracial partners

The bluepill is that nothing matters so long as what you're doing feels good, even if it's ripping your dick apart with a rubber tube for a few moments of pleasure

Choose wisely
>>
buying one of these automatically disqualifies you to make a thread about being a lonely virgin in your 30s, because you've given up
>>
>>17378640

Don't buy one of these pieces of crap.

Just shell out the money and buy a Tenga flip hole. Easier to clean and discreet design makes it far superior.

I used to have a fleshlight, but those were way harder to clean. Not worth it, in my experience.

Ignore the "50 uses" warning. Wash and dry it out after use (just some water) and it'll last far longer.
>>
>>17378640
go to a massage parlor
>>
>>>/jp/15565666
>>
>>17378640
>Can someone redpill me on ______
reddit is that way chum
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.