[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dangerous Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1432450615261.gif (3MB, 831x690px) Image search: [Google]
1432450615261.gif
3MB, 831x690px
>be me
>be 21
>meet this 8/10 cute short grill
>have sex with this grill
>find out she has a BF, but also that he is abusive
>she has marks everywhere, he hit her many times.
>she wants my help to dump him
>he doesnt let her dump him, he is very klingy.
>Get to know a bit about this guy, he's a lost soul hanging in the wrong crowds and badly affected by it, the kind of guy that doesnt understand right from wrong.
>The guy finds out that I am helping his gf dumping him and gives me mixed signals about what he feels about it.
>Find out later that he is still going after this girl, while also finding out this girl has fallen madly in love with me, getting it confirmed from common friends.
>The grill has gone to the cops to make sure that her ex cant hurt her, but he still dont know about Us.

I dont really know how to go forward, i like the girl and she is madly in love with me, so its not a problem to get together, question would be if its worth it because of her crazy ex?
>>
>>17378587
She's using you as an escape. She doesn't even have time to move on from her past relationship and just falls in love with you? Enjoy giving her a free ride and being left in the dust.
>>
>>17378602
Who fucking cares m8, she is a human being in need of help, OP grow some balls and be what you were born to be, a fucking man. If you stick your dick in her or not is your choice but if she needs help then help her.
>>
File: 1465590353740.jpg (32KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1465590353740.jpg
32KB, 1024x569px
>>17378587
She is using you to get away from her current (or previous?) mistake, but sooner or later she will be craving for his cock.

No matter how much she may say she loves you now she will have a change of heart eventually.

Why? Because he gave her emotional highs and lows. Women love these emotional rollercoasters and if you don't provide these thrills then it's just a matter of time until she goes back to suck her ex off.

But then again only time will tell, and when you come back here to /adv and make a thread about your future break up I'll be here to say "I told you so".
>>
File: tumblr_lo8if7Rpaw1qazkdco1_500.gif (165KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo8if7Rpaw1qazkdco1_500.gif
165KB, 500x262px
>>17378602
Well thing is that I also thought that in the start, but she actually managed to dump him and he is now awaiting trial. So it doesnt make sense if she keeps coming after me if she isnt actually intrested in me. And ive gotten 3 confessions from her now in total. So i think she use
>pic related
If i keep ignoring them.
>>
>>17378605
Said like an entitled roastie.

She can literally get help from the police and millions of social workers/therapists. Her problems are exactly that, her problems. He can help if he wants, but she will ditch him as soon as possible or fuck her ex while with OP. The guy hits her and she somehow can't break it off? You're naive, and if you ever have contact with a woman who isn't blood related you're going to be taken for a wild ride and end up in the dirt like countless other men.
>>
>>17378610
Tbh, i would do it for the sex. Like she is currently showing way more affection towards me than i do towards her.
I know it may sound cold hearted, but i can get in a relationship and when it ends just go to the next girl in line.
>inb4 player
I have had the luck to make some girls fall in love with me decpite never having had this attention before.
>>
>>17378620
>The guy hits her and she somehow can't break it off?
>implying abusive relationships are logical
>>
Do you know where he lives? Go there and knock on the door. When he answers, strike him and barge in. Kick him about the head or gut to render him debilitated then drag his sorry ass away from any windows. Once out of site or earshot, accost him again.

At this point it would be helpful to have a brick or a hammer, something to show him he could lose all his teeth right then and there. Put the fear of God in this rube; tell him you should brain him for his insolence right there, and rob him of his possessions. Tell him that a cur who would harm a woman deserves better treatment than a firing squad, and strike him again but not with the weapon. The next thing you should do is make like you're going to strike him with the tool, and when he flinches you ought to laugh at him.

Tell him to stay away from the female. Tell him that if you ever see a mark on her, ever see him glance at her or text her or enter the same damn building as her, you'll come back. Maybe you'll burn his house if he's not there, or come up behind him when he's leaving the grocer and slug him in the spine with a pistol. Best him again, for good measure, and leave him whimpering like the cur he is.
>>
>>17378785
He is currently in the custody of the cops waiting trial for multiple accounts.
>>
Tabs?
>>
>>17378587

I'd be cautious of assumptions, Richie boy
>>
>>17378587

I bet she has an edgy haircut and loves to sing. Be careful, bro, she's yours until you bore her or she hurts you. Bipolar is no joke
>>
>>17378587
OP, how much do you REALLY care about this girl?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.