[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I got into a fight earlier at my school which ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/ I got into a fight earlier at my school which ended in me punching the guy and giving him a black eye. He has a somewhat huge amount of friends and I think they're going to beat me up tomorrow. HOW FUCKED AM I?
>>
Time to change high school
>>
>>17378583
Bring a gun with you. Doesn’t even have to be a real gun, just has to be terribly similar to one. You'll scare the shit outta them. If you can't, bring a knife.
>>
OP here, I live in a 3rd world country so my school is filled with druggies and fucking gangsters. I have a decent amount of friends backing me up, Should I fight? Or I try to make peace and deal with them calling me gay and weak for the rest of my school years?
>>
>>17378583
How did the fight escalate? Who started it first?
>>
>>17378604
What does it matter
>>17378592
This, also get friends
>>
>>17378604
The guy was constantly making fun of me so I got pissed and aggresively told him to stop it. He kept pushing me around and my shitskin classmates kept telling lies to him saying I was talking shit then he confronted me. People were going apeshit and it goes on for a couple minutes of him and I just bumping and pushing each other until he brings up his fist and almost punches me, I get startled and punch him lightly at the temple
>>
>>17378607
Do you know any form of self-defence such as boxing, kickboxing etc.? If so, you have all the right to whoop his ass however be sure to bring a bunch of friends with you otherwise when the guy starts losing all his amigos will attack you from behind.

Also since you mentioned you had gangsters in your school, is the guy you punched affiliated with any of them? Because if he is there might be a chance that you're a target for him. I don't know how tough those gangsters of yours are but tread carefully.
>>
>>17378621
*target for them I meant
>>
>>17378621
I don't know any form of self defence but I know where to hit and how hard to hit I just don't like to use my strength on people.

I have a whole class of fucking outcasts that has my back and a couple of other tough friends too. But I'm still very paranoid
>>
Bump cus' I need advice
>>
>>17378592
White kids these days...

OP, man the fuck up. Getting your ass kicked isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>17378668
I would but my parents already think I'm a lazy worthless piece o' shit and if they found out I'm getting into to trouble it would make them go nuts
>>
You will get beat up The most you can do is RUN. Or simply get sick for a week to prepare your anus. You will get stomped sooner or later.
>>
learn fungku like in da moveis
>>
>>17378583
Stay near school guards snitch on them secretly take pepper spray with you
>>
Tell him and his friends that he's even more of a bitch if he needs them to 'defend' him and his 'honor'.
>>
Show up and refuse to fight. Stand your ground. It'll confuse the hell out of them. Most people don't know how to react when somebody they're trying to fight doesn't engage them back. Talk to them. Sit down with them over lunch. But don't show weakness.
>>
You have two options and one lesson to learn.

Option one. Get beat up. Move on. It's done.

Option two, if possible but I doubt it. Beat the ever living shit out of him and his friends so badly they never want to fuck with you again.

Then realize that fighting is dumb and it almost always leads to more fighting. This is like nigger level shit.
>>
>>17379891
Oh and actually there's a trick to option two. It almost always works. Get naked when you're about to throw down. No one wants to fight a naked dude with his dick flopping around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.