[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning my girlfriend into a swinger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_13751.jpg (115KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13751.jpg
115KB, 577x1024px
So I'm trying to get my girlfriend into swinging so that way we can both fuck other people but she's still hesitant about it when it comes to sex she's pretty open-minded when its one-on-one ,I mean she's a fuckin freak in bed let's me play with her ass and everything . she even gives me anal once or twice a month. She's pretty cool she with masturbates to other girls is it the sharing thing that kind of throws her off. I was thinking about just getting her really drunk and really high at the same time and trying to convince one of her guy friends to run a train on her with me. Any suggestions

(Her picture)
>>
>>17378399
So your going to make a perfectly fine woman, that most other men, would dream of having?, (loyal) in to a fucking whore? Just break up with her, im not helping here
>>
File: 364[1].jpg (16KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
364[1].jpg
16KB, 400x356px
>>17378399
Ugh, your gf looks like the type of girls that are into me.
>>
>>17378402
See that's the thing though man she already is a whore, she's my whore it's not like that this isn't something that should be talked about with me it is she told me that she fantasize sometimes about being with two people at the same time are being with multiple people or seeing me have sex with someone else, and besides who says that horse can't be perfectly fine women too?
>>
>>17378406
Also another reason why I kind of want to have sex with other people her body is really not anything to go home writing about. Noted we're working on that dieting exercise.
>>
>>17378413
If shes a whore to one guy at a time, its fine, but if shes not, then shes an actual whore,
>>
>>17378418
Then that's okay with me cuz I don't mind that, be happy with each other while we're still having sex with other people but emotionally committed to each other that sounds like a pretty good deal to me thats just me though, I'm still feeling to see what's so bad about talking to someone would call a slut whatever, if that's what you're looking for and no one's lying to each other I don't see the problem
>>
>>17378424
Ok bro ill tell you then, a slut is only good for one thing, using her body to make some type of gain, if you want to be with a slut, but she is also getting something out of it, just realize she is cheating, because sluts cheat, if all your doing is having sex with her, (thats all i would do btw) then fine, but wear 2 rubbers just in case, a slut sees her body as the only way to get up in this world. Like you even said
>just fucking a slut is fine
Connecting with one is a whole diffrent stoy, heres my advice
Break up with her or fuck other women on the downlow
>>
File: full.jpg (64KB, 746x800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
64KB, 746x800px
>FOXHOUND on shirt
>Swinger conversion

looks like you want a snake eater op
>>
>>17378417
>>>17378406
>Also another reason why I kind of want to have sex with other people her body is really not anything to go home writing about. Noted we're working on that dieting exercise.

How much does she weight?
>>
>>17378399
Three-four of your friends have thought about fucking her.
She has thought about fucking at least two of your friends.
Solve this equation and you'll be be comparing yourself to your friend in no time.
>>
>>17378417
Ya think a post is getting sexy then ya read some shit like this.
>>
>>17378432
>Break up with her or fuck other women on the downlow
There for a while I thought I didn't like dis/adv/antages
>>
>>17378417
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17378399
go fuck other women and leave her alone. Swinging is a lifestyle choice and something you discuss up front.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.